Chapter 11♥

Dear Star, I Love You

It has been a week that Yoora feels safe from any threat. No mofre fangirls were to track her down and hurt her. All because YoungSaeng has made a statement.

“I have a girlfriend, and we’ve known each other for more than 10 years. So, to my fans, hope you understand this matter, and could pray for our happiness.”

Now Yoora aggrees that Young Saeng’s fans is so devoted.  And she feels so grateful of that statement. Well, she’s so in a good feeling in that one week.

She has accepted Young Saeng’s proposal, to be her boyfriend as to fix their relationship. And also to make sure her life goes on well without threats from the fans. Hye Mi was so surprised and couldn’t say anything when Yoora told her she aggreed to be his girlfriend.

                “You.. aggreed? And you’ve been dating already?” Hye Mi eyes widened, staring at Yoora.

                “Hey.. it’s just less than a week.. not really dating, ok Hye Mi?”

                “It IS DATING! Oh.. I don’t know how should I feel.. sad, not really, coz I could see you eat your meals now.. Angry? Yeah.. coz you’re not so intelligent in love matter.. but I”m also happy coz you’ve finally realise your feelings.. but, there seems something wrong.. oh!” Hye Mi put her hands on her head, acting like she got a headache.

                “Hye Mi ah.. don’t worry. This time I’m very sure, okay? I know him so well.. so stop being my older sister, Hye Mi unnie!”

                “My oh my.. I don’t know what to say. But, if he makes you cry, I’ll make him cry worst!”

Hye Mi warned Yoora on the previous day. Yoora just smiled to herself when she remembered that. Hye Mi is being so protective lately as Yoora suddenly accept Young Saeng back in her life.

As she looks outside of the window of the coffee shop, someone pats her at the back. It is the waitress.

               “Miss, someone sent this for you.” She hands her the note, and she even winked to Yoora. The note says ‘Come out now!’. Feels uneasy, she thanked, and made her way out of the coffee shop.

Outside, she sees a man, the same as the one she met in the bus previously. And only she knows who he is.

                “Yah.. you think I didn’t recognise you, Mr. Not-So-Good-in-Disguise?” Yoora said as she linked her arms on the man’s hand.

                “You’re the only one who knows, so I’m not at a total failure..” That man is Young Saeng in disguise.

                “Okay.. aggreeing to go out with you doesn’t mean I’m 100% aggreed to love you. My hates compared to that is still 70%, okay?”

                “Well..  still, that 30% beats up the 70%, isn’t it?” Yoora pinched him on his arm, then hugged his arm and walk together with him.

They went to the amusement park, like the usual couples do. YoungSaeng tries hard so he won’t be exposed, or their date will be ruined. As they walk, Yoora saw the ferris wheel. She stared on Young Saeng who tries to ignore. Well, he can’t help but to agree after Yoora gave him those killer, begging eyes.

They bought the ticket and line up. Suddenly, Young Saeng got a call. The call seems to be important as he asked Yoora to line up first and he went somewhere else to answer the call.

                 “I wonder what’s the matter..” she pouts.

*****

                 “What do you want?” Young Saeng answered with a stern voice.

                 “No need to be harsh, dear. You’re so well-disguised today..” Voice of a women heard. Young Saeng was stunned by listening to the voice. He knows that voice really well.

                 “Just please stop disturbing me!”

                 “Don’t be mad.. or you want to see that old friend of yours – your so-called girlfriend now – got surprised by our present?” That makes YoungSaeng quiet.

                 “What do you mean..”

                 “I wonder if she has went in to ride the ferris wheel..” Then the call ends. He yelled, but the call has ended.

YoungSaeng then run as fast as lightning to the place Yoora had waited for him. But, as he arrived, the line has went up into the ferris wheels. And Yoora was nowhere to be seen. He tried to call her, but she didn’t pick up. He's so worried, at what Jae manager is planning on him that day.

*****

                 “Who are you?” Yoora asked to the stranger, who just now forced her to allow him ride together with her. Just now that stranger, with hoodies on his head said that’s his last wish – to ride on a ferris wheel- as he got a cronic disease. (well, this now-dummy Yoora easily fell for this cliche lie) When Yoora refused, he raised up his shirt, exposing a knife. Yoora can’t do anything but to follow.

                 “You really want to know?” he asked. Yoora nodded. Then, he put down his hoodies.

                 “I’m Jae.” Yoora then stares hard on him.

                 “Jae..? Who's Jae? Tell me more.. am I supposed to know you?” Yoora asked, as she can’t recognize who he is. Jae was somehow surprised and frustrated that she didn’t know him, the artist under the same label with her boyfriend.

                 “You.. didn’t know me?” he asked, his voice tone sounds annoyed.

                 “Do you know me? What am I supposed to do with you? Aren’t you dying from your disease?” Jae almost burst out lauging at her question, but he remains calm.

                 “Hah.. I thought you’re a smart girl. But you’re so dummy actually.” Yoora realised that. She’s been a little ‘so not intelligent’ (as Hye Mi called) lately since she’s hooked with Youngsaeng.

                 “Okay.. you’re not supposed to be bothered with that. Ready to be revealed by the truth?” He said, looking atraightly on Yoora’s confused face.

                 “What truth?”

 

===============

What's the truth they're talking about? Find out as I update soon..^^