Delivery of Second Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_luvfhctHRO1r5cw1co1_500.gif

////Second Record///

This particular lesson is centered around the negative effects of bottled waters on humans and our ecosystem. Such is expressed through the documentary "Tapped".

 tap :verb /tap/

draw liquid through the tap or spout of (a cask, barrel, or other container).

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s t 

The documentary "Tapped" gives us an insight of the effect of bottled water in our health, climate change, and pollution. Overflowing with convincing factual evidence, it makes the audience have second thoughts of buying that bottled water in that vending machine. It shows the effects of bottled water, such as PET that have such a negative effect on us and our environment. The unwanted participation of Nestle, Coke and Pepsi in this documentary show their lack of disagreement with such accusations, raising many's radar to believe in the facts that this film has offered. 

Through this film, my peers and I have been exposed to the numerous factors that bottled waters have on us and our ecosystem. Through this film, I have learned that tap water is healthier for us to ingest or consume in comparison to bottled water, and bottled water is unregulated. It is self-regulated by the company and its people. Bottled water contains BPA, in which is not safe for us to ingest. 

end .

tumblr_mkkn4lYdzj1s5b5n6o1_500.gif