Delivery of Twenty-Second Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_n6m0i3O1A31rh6gzpo1_500.gif

///////Twenty-Second Record//// 

 For this particular lesson, we learned about drugs and the different categories they are divided into.

drug :noun /drəg/

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s 

Drugs are any susbtance that changes the way that the body works, which include laxatives, sleeping pills, painkillers, coffee, tesa, illicit drugs, and steroids. Drug use refers to the usage of drugs that may or may not intefere with one's life. Drug abuse refers to the usage of drugs to the extent that it affects one's life at school, family, friends, work, etc. The types of drugs include stimulants (uppers), depressants (downers), hallucinogems (psychedelics), club drugs and other drugs. Stimulants are drugs that excite the nervous systems and induces alertness and edurance. People feel a lot happier and this is also used to decrease appetitie. Examples of this drug include tobacco, , crack, amphetamine (speed and ice), methaphetamine, caffeine, and ritalin. Depressants (downers) slow down the central nervous system, and iniates relaxation. Examples of this drug include alcohol, heroin, inhalants, sleeping pills, hetamine and painkillers. Hallucinogens (psychedelics) are often nicknamed as "mind-altering" or "mind-expanding" drugs as they change the perception of a person's senses. An individual under the influence of hallucinogens see objects in different sizes and shapes and may hear sound softer or louder than they actually are. Examples of this drug include , ecstasy, LSD, PCP, Angel Dust and Magic Mushroom. Club Drugs is a category based on where these drugs are frequently encountered. Examples of this include ecstasy, hetamine, GHB and Rohypnol. Other drugs include steroids and herbal. 

 end .

tumblr_n6lzxjH2GW1sxm32go1_500.gif