Delivery of Twentieth Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_n5bbojYrae1szl458o1_500.gif

///////Twentieth Record//// 

For this particular lesson, we learned the different methods of relieving stress.

stress :noun /stres/

a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s 

Stress is often built upon on not necessarily the circumstances that are placed upon us, but our reactions towards these natural-occuring happenings. One of the recommendations to relieve stress is to physically remove yourself from the situation that is causing you stress. Even by giving yourself a break for a few minutes can make a huge difference. Overwhelming yourself with the work that you must complete is another source of stress. Do these tasks one at a time by prioritizing the work that must be completed earlier. Also, try not to worry so much about the small tasks; prioritize the things that you must complete first. Get to know yourself and learn meditation and breathing exercises to calm yourself down. This also is known to clear your mind of disturbing thoughts that may be clinging onto your conscience. Changing the way you react to certain things is also helpful. Altering the way that you see your situation and exposing yourself to different perspectives will also be beneficial to getting rid of stress. Avoid extreme reactions as much as possible. Do something nice for others to help divert your attention from yourself. Getting enough sleep is also another important aspect of managing your stress. Not getting enough sleep often aggravates stress. Avoid alcohol and drugs as a source of escape from stress. They will merely mask your stress and will not solve the problem. Begin to manage the effects of stress. You must recognize the source of stress and the effects that come along with it, such as exhaustion, loss of/increased appetite, sleeplessness, oversleeping etc. You must maintain control when situations, people and events have excessive demands from you. Look around you and see if there is something that you can change or control in a situation. Lastly, set realistic goals on yourself. Reduce your obligations/events that may be acting as a source of overload in your life. 

 end .

tumblr_n5ajvlhtN31rb707ko1_500.gif