Delivery of Third Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_merws0MPNH1ri2vbno2_250.giftumblr_merws0MPNH1ri2vbno3_250.giftumblr_merws0MPNH1ri2vbno4_250.giftumblr_merws0MPNH1ri2vbno5_250.gif

////Third Record/// 

This particular lesson was centered around the "15 Human Needs", all of which coincide with a human being's survival, success and happiness. We had a thorough explanation of those 15 needs and how they weighed on a staircase.

need :verb /nēd/

require (something) because it is very essential or very important; expressing necessity

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s t 

We have learned that human needs are scaled from the most basic and eventually will rise to those that will bring self-satisfaction and success. Also know as the Maslow's hierachy of needs, the entire theory behind the staircase of these human needs is that you will not be able to fulfill needs at the top of the staircase if the needs at the basic levels have not been met. With that forementioned, the primary or basic needs of a human being, also known as deficieny needs, include food, shelter, clothing, oxygen and water. Rising to one level in the staircase, we have the needs of safety from injury, protection from harm, protection from physical abuse and freedom from emotional abuse. An individual will not be in this level unless they have fulfilled the needs of shelter and clothing beforehand. The third level includes esteem inpired by others, affection and acceptance from others. Self-esteem and love are the ones belonging at the fourth. And finally, the top level, is self-fulfillment. I consider myself to be at the fourth level, having all my needs below that have been met beforehand. Though I experienced occassional slumps throughout my life, I was able to get back to my feet again (as if there's anything else you can do anyways) and retrieved the self-esteem that I have derived from myself. With my family constantly supporting me all the way, I believe that my need of being loved has been met as well. I am very much acquainted with people that have not met the needs that reside in the second level, and though I may not be great interpersonally, I try to provide as much comfort as I can. 

end .

tumblr_n1myfvDa9E1tuqzv4o1_500.gif