Delivery of Seventeenth Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_n5bqkrVZtz1s4vqqmo1_500.gif

/////// Seventeenth Record///// 

For this lesson, we dwelled on exercise and fitness and the different, countless benefits that it gives to improve our bodies.

ex·er·cise :noun /ˈeksərˌsīz/

activity requiring physical effort, carried out especially to sustain or improve health and fitness.

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s 

Very much like the effects of food, supplements, pills and products, exercise can make an individual thinner, healthier, stronger, more attractive, and help one live longer. It  can increase the longetivity of an individual's life along with improved quality that enables you to live better. You would be able to live for a long time along with a vigorous, alert and happy lifestyle. There are three different types of exercises that improve our bodies. Strength is your muscles' ability to perform certain tasks. Lifting is an example of a strength-building exercise. Stamina is your body's ability to work for extended periods of time, and exercises that can be sustained for a long period of time are called aerobic exercises. Long-distance running is an example. Flexibility and suppleness is your ability to stretch, twist and bend in different positions. Stretching is an example. The thirteen benefits of exercise include promoting physiological well-being, improving your body's resistance to cold, reducing the risk of death from heart disease, helping older adults become more mobile and avoid falls, improving the length and quality of your life, helping build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints, improving flexibility or suppleness, reducing the risk of colon cancer, helping control weight, improving muscle strength, reducing the risk of developing diabetes, preventing or delaying the development of high blood pressure and reducing feelings of depression and anxiety.

 end .

tumblr_n5bmbgYroZ1sijhkdo1_500.gif