Delivery of Thirteenth Record

Anatomy of Planning 10

tumblr_n33zimGdOL1tpl3ano1_500.gif

///////Thirteenth Record//// 

The speakers/teachers from Young Drivers came over to discuss certain aspects of driving and what to expect, now that we're coming of age (16).

driv·er :noun /ˈdrīvər/

a person who drives a vehicle.

paragraph-divider.gif

T h e  G i s 

There were two speakers that came from Young Drivers to discuss several aspects of driving. Through their presentation, I have learned numerous things. For example, their discussion about merely taking the quiz for the written exam. They revealed that they once had a student who only took the online tests and barely passed the written. The two speakers also mentioned how that won't be helpful at the long run, for examers often ask questions that may not have in the online quiz. There were also certain restrictions into becoming a Learner. You must have a person in a vehicle that has a class 5 to assist you, and you are only limited to drive one other person from your immediate family. You must not be under the influence of alcohol. That also meant not taking in mouthwash that has alchohol in it. You must have your learners for six months before you can take the actual diving exam. Once you have your New Driver's license, you may only take your immediate family according to the number of seatbelts that your vehicle has. You must have your New Driver's license for a particular span of time until you can be examined for a class 5. Once you have your class 5, you may take whomever you want into your vehicle according to its number of seatbelts. I also learned the many benefits of having your license, such as being qualified to be a taxi driver, an ice cream truck driver and so on. There were other aspects as to which they discussed, however, I can't recall them right at the moment. 
 end .
tumblr_n33iha5jLx1sok2hfo1_500.gif