1+1 = Syntax Error!

[Series] E.L.F. s Dream

Part 2

“I don’t want!!” she screamed at her father, surprising the old man.

                It was the first time she talked back to her father. Even her mother was startled seeing her like that. She threw the tablets away from her and stood up. She was dizzy but she tried to stop herself from looking like a sick person.

                “Why? It’s for your own good. Just take it, sweetie.” Her mother ran a hand on her back trying to comfort her.

                She shrugged it off. “No!”

                She pushed past her parents and went out. It was her third day at the hospital but she hasn’t taken any medicine since she was admitted. She wouldn’t take it even if it was her parents who asked her to drink it.

                The nurses looked at her as she walked past them without looking. A frown was visible to her face, making her look angry. She was not. Actually, she was more annoyed than angry. She can’t be angry to her parents. She loves them so much to be angry at them.

                She sighed before knocking at the door in front of her. How she wished he was not yet asleep. She opened the door and entered slowly. She heard the television; then he must be awake.

                “Oppa…” she called but got no answer.

                She went near his bed and saw that his eyes were closed. Her shoulders fell down. He was asleep. She wanted to talk to someone, and the only person available was him. They were stuck together he said. He doesn’t have any choice but to talk to her as well.

                She pouted her lips. “It’s a bad timing…” she whispered.

                But before she left, she decided to look some more. It will not hurt him. Yesung was very handsome. She likes his eyes. It was scary, but she likes it. His hands were small, just like hers. She has abnormal hands. Despite being tall, her hands don’t grow bigger. They have so much in common, making her like him all the more. But he doesn’t seem to feel the same. But of course that would be inevitable.

                Jong-woon grew up a normal life; studied at normal schools, went out with normal friends. His family was normal. Everything about him was normal. Even being an idol is normal. Unlike her.

                There were so many burdens in her being born in a rich family. All the responsibility of being the heiress haunts her. The companies, their properties. It’s messy and she doesn’t like it.

                She sighed and reached for the remote control. She turned off the television and headed for the door.

                “It’s so unlike you to just drop by and say nothing.”

                She turned around and saw Yesung sitting up. “You’re awake.”

                “I am now,” he scratched his head. “What brought you here in the middle of the night?”

                She didn’t answer. What will she say to him?

                “Ah, right. You’re hiding again aren’t you? The washroom’s available. Just go in there; you don’t have to ask for permission.”

                She walked slowly and slumped on his couch. “Yeah, it’s like that. But I don’t need to run and hide inside your washroom. I just want to talk, but you were asleep so I thought I should not wake you up.”

                He smiled, one she hasn’t seen him do in the past three days. He doesn’t smile to her, he smirks, or give her a rotten smile. Sometimes he laughs at her when she looks foolish but never smiles to her like that. It was the first time.

                “But I’m awake now. What do you want?”

                His voice wasn’t sarcastic; it was like how an older brother would talk to her sister. Yes, he was older to her, about six years or so. But she doesn’t want him to talk to her like that; she wanted him to talk to her like a lover. ert! She said to herself. But that made a smile curl on her lips.

                You…

                “Nothing much. Have you eaten dinner yet?” she smiled brightly. “I can cut the fruits.”

                He looked at her curiously. “You’re just hungry.” He picked up a pear and threw it to her. “Go, eat it. I have many fruits. You’re always coming here to either hide or eat. All those fruits you gave me yesterday were all eaten by you.”

                She stuck her tongue out. “You have a lot.”

                He chuckled before getting off the bed slowly. “You won’t use my washroom? I’m gonna use it.”

                She shook her head. “You go in there before making the room smell.”

                He threw a pillow at her. It went straight to her face. For a moment, her erted mind started to work overtime. Everything around her went Slow-Mo…she smelled him through the pillow. She didn’t move. Mouth hanging open, her hand still holding the pear.

                “Crazy kid. You should find another room to hide.”

                When he closed the door of the washroom, she can’t help but lie down the couch. She felt giddy. Yeah, she’s childish, just like a teenage girl who just saw her crush. She even forgot her real problem, but that’s normal. She doesn’t like to think of problems, it will only make her look ugly and older.

                Remembering the word old, she touched her forehead. Massaging it because she had been frowning earlier. She can’t look old. Just look at Yesung…despite the old age…he still looks…

                “HOT!! Kyaaaa!!!!” she sat covering her face with the pillow he threw to her and screamed there but the process just made her think of him more.

                “Yah! What happened? What’s hot?” a limping Yesung went out of the washroom and hurriedly went to her. “What?”

                She peeked and smiled, feeling the creeping redness up her face. “Nothing.”

                And that earned her a hit on the head. “Get out!”

                She smiled all the more to him. “Mianhae…hmm? Hmmm?” she blinked twice. Aegyo explosion.

                Oh, how she loves it when he worries about her.

~♥~

Their meet-ups were always composed of non-stop talking, laughing and sometimes, even fighting. (Name)~ssi was really a hardcore girl, she’s so mulish. She doesn’t want to be beaten by anyone. But it can’t be helped because he always beats her at games.

                It was really fun being with her. For a while, he forgot that he was in the hospital. He doesn’t visit the other members often for the past few days which made some of them curious about what he’s been up to. Yes, he was enjoying those days with her.

                But as they say, all good things come to an end. That day, (name)~ssi went to his room not to hide but to bid him farewell. She’s going home after a few days of receiving her shots.

                The nurses gave up on catching her just to make her drink her medicines so her doctors have decided to just give her shots. She can’t just push the needle away when it made contact to her skin because she was scared it will leave a mark. So she got no choice but let them do what they’re supposed to do and gave up being such a brat that she was.

                “I want to stay some more…” she pouted her lips.

                It was a habit he got accustomed to. She was just like a little kid whenever she doesn’t get what she likes. He leaned back to his bed, resting with his back on a pillow. “You can’t stay here forever you know. I will also leave soon. When I’m gone you’ll have to look for another prospect.”

                And he knows she can’t find another room to hide.

                She tried to once, when they fought over a slice of pizza which was given to him by his fans. But in the end, she just went back to his room saying that she was pointed out by everyone. He’s the only one letting him in!

                “You know that even children point me out. Selfish people. ” She stood up. “When I go out, I will still visit you.”

                “I don’t need a kid playing inside my room. You’re like my child. I don’t even have a wife but it felt like I have a daughter with me.”

                She smiled. “You’re a lucky man if I’m your daughter!”

                “Just imagine how much headache you gave your father in the past few days.”

                She winced. He hit a nerve and he knows it. “But I’m a sweet child after all. Giving Yesung oppa a massage when I’m in the mood. You’re not even thankful.”

                “You call that a massage?” he said referring to her so-called “massage”. “You only poked me on the back, I can’t even feel it.”

                “At least I tried my best.” She proudly said.

                Her phone rang and she answered it. “Yes, omma…ne…I’ll go out now.” She looked at him as if she doesn’t really want to go. “I’ll see you around then…thank you oppa.”

                As she went out the door, a smile formed upon his lips. Peace at last! He can visit the other members again, and if he ever got lucky, he can touch their cupid’s bow again. That thought almost made him shout in triumph for having that one heck of a girl off his back.

                “Adios!”

~♥~

He was back to normal. It was quite boring again but not like before. His mother visited him and that made him really happy seeing her again after a very long time. Work has never been this light that they have to endure not seeing each other.

                She made kimchi and stored it on his fridge. She also gave him lots of foods. Just how he missed eating her cuisine.

                “Oh,” he answered his phone. “What?”

                It was Ryeowook. “Hyung, we’re visiting you today.” His jolly voice echoed.

                “Hyung! I don’t want to go!” Kyuhyun’s voice can be heard from the background. “Yesung hyung will only harass my philtrum again! I won’t go! I won’t go!”

                It was a riot. All of them are speaking all at once making him want to throw the phone away. “Yah! Yah! One at a time, I can’t understand what you’re saying.”

                “We’re near,” Siwon said grabbing the phone away from who knows who. “We’ll be there soon hyung, we’ll play with you so you won’t be bored.”

                At last…he said to himself. It has been a while since they last visited. Eunhyuk has been very rude to him so he wouldn’t dare come close to his room, he’s still angry at him about the philtrum incident. Whenever he sees his head poke out from the door he’ll start throwing things or call the nurses, still banned.

                “Okay, okay.” He smiled to himself before hanging the phone.

                While waiting for them, he decided to watch a movie. “Let’s see…”

                Just then somebody entered his room. A tall woman with wavy brown hair that reached her waist. Her skin were as white as ivory, lips as red as cherries. Her short black dress reached just above her knees complementing her long legs. Somewhat she looked familiar. It can’t be.

                She removed her huge sunglasses and kept it inside her purse. “Oppa!” she squealed. “I missed you! You remember me don’t you?”

                She turned around, the heels of her shoes clacking upon the marble floor. It was her. Again.

                “Yah! Get out!” He threw a pillow to her. This woman again. She can’t just go inside his room anytime she wants.

                She smiled. “Guess you do. Don’t be such an oldie, I came here to visit you and you don’t even thank me!”

                What’s to thank about that? (Name)~ssi’s here again. She looked a lot different two days ago. Her skin was glowing now and her cheeks were puffier. She even curled her hair and died it brown. Before, it was long, straight and red. Freaky, right?

                “Why are you here? Hiding again?”

                She shrugged, “Maybe? Hmm…sort of I think.”  She laughed.

                “Hyung!”

                Both of them turned their heads to the door. The boys entered the room one by one, Siwon and Kibum dragging Kyuhyun who was still struggling to get out and there was Ryeowook who was carrying a basket filled with foods he made, Yesung can smell it.

                The moment they saw the woman standing in front of him, the chaos stopped and all off them stared at each other. She bowed at them hoping to be polite.

                All of them bowed in unison, not Kyuhyun, he was still busy trying to remove the hands of the older ones. “Hyung,” it was Kibum. “We didn’t know you have a visitor.”

                “I didn’t know she will be coming.”

                While they were talking, Kyuhyun was sneaking out but Siwon caught him. “Where’s your manners?”

                “I don’t have any!” He shouted. “Let me go, Yesung hyung will only—who’s that?”

                The woman bowed and introduced herself. “Annyeong haseyo, choneun Song (name) imnida. Nice to meet all of you.” She walked near them. “Wow, you must be Ryeowook~ssi…can I ask you something?”

                He nodded.

                “Is it true?”

                He gave her a questioning look. “What?”

                She coughed. “Ahhh…that…Yesung oppa…and you…are…lovers?”

                “No!” Yesung shouted while Ryeowook hid his burning face behind the basket. “Where did you get such an idea?”

                She looked at him, “I read it on portals, they always say Yewook… I just want to know.”

                He shook his head. What’s gotten into this girl? She keeps on asking questions to the boys, but even so, she’s friendly and they got interested in her as well. They sat and kept on talking to each other forgetting that they were supposed to b e there for him.

                “Yah…you’re supposed to be visiting me not that woman.”

                Ryeowook stood up and gave him the basket of food. “You can eat on your own hyung.”

                “You have a boyfriend?” Kyuhyun asked the girl.

                She nodded. “Yesung oppa!”

                They all looked at him like he was some kind of an alien. “What? I’m not her boyfriend.” Yesung looked at her. “You…why don’t you just go home and go back to work?”

                “I don’t want. If I go home now, they’ll just force me to work. If that happens, I’ll only get sick again and be stuck here—ah!” she clapped her hands and put on her shades. “I think I need to go, you just gave me an idea. That would be very great if I get sick again! I can just spend my days here with Yesung oppa…”

                She blew him a kiss and headed for the door.

                “What did she just say? Go to work and get sick?” Kibum looked at him. “That was one weird woman you got there hyung.”

                For a while, he was deaf. What she said echoed in his head. Spend my days here…with him? He panicked opening his small eyes wide pointing at the door. “All of you, go catch that girl and bring her here now!!”

                If that ever happens, he would be crazy as hell. Spend her days with him, no way!

                “Don’t just look at me! Go get her!” he shouted at them. “Tie her up, cover shut. Let’s just put that woman on hostage, cage her, take her to a deserted isalnd! If she ever gets sick again, I’ll die without having any peace!”

                But then, it wouldn’t be that bad, would it? Even if she’s kinda weird…no…it’s still better if she just kept shut. He can’t let her have what she wants no more. That brat. If he ever see that one again…he might as well go crazy!


A/N: Not as good as the first one…but I still tried my best for this one^^ Crazy right? Aaahhh…I love this plot more than the others. Please do leave comments for me so that I’ll know what you think^^ Comments == LOVE!! _


 

Originally posted on my blog...

Sunday, September 12, 2010 7:01 PM