PROLOGUE

[Series] E.L.F. s Dream

Few years later...

                It’s their first travel together after a long while. All thirteen of them, travelling to Jeju Island on that cold night of December. It’s overwhelming to see them complete, which was really rare, in one plane and to the same destination.
                Some of them are talking, some are sleeping, but only one thing is the same…they are all happy.
Reminiscing their old days when they were younger.  It doesn’t matter if they’re noisy, that part of the plane was occupied entirely by them, their staffs and their managers.
                The laughter of Heechul can be heard above the noise the other boys were making. Leeteuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk were fast asleep on one side. Sungmin played his guitar while Kyuhyun played on his laptop. Kibum was silently reading on one corner with earphones plugged on his ears shutting the noise out. Shindong was busy sending messages to his then wife Nari. Hankyung, Kangin, Siwon and Yesung talked a lot with Heechul. Only Ryeowook observed the thickening clouds outside the window.
                “Hyung, haven’t you noticed the dark cloud outside? Seems to me that it will rain.”, he said worrying.
                Heechul looked outside as well, ”It’s just normal, we’re up in the sky Wookie.”
                He shrugged. Still worried because of the dark clouds.
                Suddenly, Sungmin almost threw his guitar, ”Was it just me or the plane shook?”, he nudged at Shindong.
                Looking up to Sungmin, Shindong said that he must be imagining things.
                “Hey, hyung, I felt it too.” Kibum took of his earphones and looked at the others. “This is worrisome.”
                Thunderclaps followed the lightning that showed its self causing the overly noisy group to quiet down and for the sleeping to wake up.
                “Is there some kind of storm coming? It really looks bad from here, I can’t even see anything.” Kyuhyun commented turning off his computer as well.
                All of them looked at each other. Nobody spoke, just feeling the changes. The plain shook once more causing panic to some of them specially Eunhyuk.
                “Oh my, it’s dangerous. What should we do??”
                Donghae looked at him, “We’ll be okay,” he said even if he himself is also scared.
                “Really, why is this plane flying low? We should be above the clouds,” Yesung complained.
                The plane trembled once more after a loud thunder sounded. Lights started to flicker, even the notice by the captain can’t be deciphered through the screams coming from the other side of the plane. Another thunder clap sounded, but this time, they all saw the spark coming from the left turbine of the aircraft.
                “Crap! What’s this?!” Shindong snapped in panic.
                Oxygen masks started to come down from their compartments. Even the staff started to wear their life jackets. Praying and keeping close together.
                The plane shook terribly, almost too much to keep a person standing up properly.
                “Leeteuk hyung!! I’m scared!”
                Leeteuk doesn’t even know who stated it but he still ordered them to calm down, “We should stick together!”
                Screams were all over the place, the lights went off. Silently, they were all praying for their safety and as well as for the other people in the plane. They held on to their seats when the plane leaned on to its side.
                “Ouch!”
                Nobody can’t be seen, bodies were trapped under the weight of other. There was fire, screams and the air pressure went inside. They can’t hear a thing. But there was pain and blood.
                The plane continued to turn into circles, crashing down in the speed they can’t even describe. It hurts everywhere. Scary and unstoppable. Who would’ve thought that their vacation would turn into a tragic accident? The world turned blank. They were crashing and it can’t be helped. They don’t know what happened then.
~♥~
BREAKING NEWS

The plane to Jeju Island crashed this early morning, about 2 am due to the storm that arrived. It is said to be flight in which the Asian superstars Super Junior were boarded. The whereabouts of the plane was found earlier at 5 am and the search and rescue operations have started. This is one of the most tragic things that happened to us. Let us pray for our fellow country men’s safety.


Originally posted on my blog...

Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:34 PM