Brighter World

[Series] E.L.F. s Dream
PART 4
 
He was much more surprised than she was. Why in this world did she just know him now? His pictures were plastered everywhere, even their albums. Inside the dorm, there was this bigger than life poster of him. So how would he believe that?
                She looks so happy while talking to him, excited to know how his life had been for the past four months that they weren’t together. But he was not in the mood to talk to her. He can only think of nothing but the man she was with when he saw her before. He even felt like throwing up all the food he just ate. That’s how terrible he felt that moment.
                “I’m sorry,” he finally managed to say. “I’m just tired.”
                Again, she reacted like she got what he means. She’s always been like that. She wouldn’t push something that would only benefit her, she thinks of other people more than herself. He wanted to tell that to her but he knows that it wouldn’t do anything to change her. He even wanted to shake the life out of her that night for being so damn beautiful…but that won’t do either.
                Her phone rang, interrupting their talk. Somehow, it made him feel less burdened. He sighed and looked at her again. She’s still the same.
                “I understand,” she ended the call and looked at him. “Hangeng~ssi…I should go now, and you should take a rest too.”
                Heechul peeked. “(Name)~ssi, he’s here.”
                Hankyung just nodded to her and didn’t even send her off.
                She bowed to her just as a man entered their dorm. It was the same man she was with last time. He frowned when he looked at him and bowed. He couldn’t just ignore that and gave a curt nod. He’s not in the mood to be polite with this who knows who. And he knows that Heechul noticed his not so good attitude either earning him a nudge on the rib cage.
                “I’ll be going,” she smiled at them before waving goodbye. “Please send my gratitude to all of them.” She said referring to the parents who left earlier.
                The man didn’t even say a word making him even more anxious to know him more. He doesn’t trust the man, just by a mere look to him gives him a bad impression. Or is it just plain jealousy? Maybe both.
                The moment they closed the door, Heechul asked him what they talked about.
                “I don’t wanna talk about it.” He said before going straight to his room but the ever persistent Heechul followed him.
                “You’re jealous aren’t you? I always see them together and I can’t deny the fact that they’re just too sweet for comfort. Ohh…the guy was really touchy, I pity (name)~ssi…she would be harassed by that man sooner or later.”
                That added more coal to the fire burning. “I’m going to take his eyes off him.” He fisted his hands and hit the table beside him. “If he ever dares to hurt her, I’ll kill him instantly.”
                Heechul’s eccentric laugh filled the whole room before he patted his shoulder and headed for the door. “I’ll be watching you…” he said with a creepy voice, pointing his two fingers at him before closing the door behind him.
                That’s it? He didn’t even give him any details about that man! “Yah! Heechul~ah!”
~♥~
He’s changed. That cold attitude of his to her made her feel terrible. What’s with him?…He wouldn’t say it even if she ask him. A sigh escaped before continuing the book she’s been reading. She’s still coping up with reading and writing, it’s easy for her but of course…the characters are not easy to read than to write them.
                “Noona, I made you some tea.” JoonHee placed a cup on her table before sitting beside her. “You look bothered since last night. What happened?”
                Another sigh escaped her. Would she tell her brother? “It’s Hangeng~ssi…”
                “What about him?” he adjusted his seat closer to her.
                She shrugged, “I don’t know…he was…he changed.”
                That meant a lot to her. He doesn’t seem to like the fact that she doesn’t know him, his face. Who would? Really, if she was in his situation she would be the same. But that’s not the point. He really changed. Always giving her a cold shoulder, not even looking at her when they talk. Was he like that before? She doesn’t think so.
                “I don’t know…he wasn’t like he was before. It worries me. I don’t even know if I have done anything wrong to make him angry or disappointed. When I asked him, he said he was just tired…” She looked at JoonHee. “Is it because I avoided knowing him before?”
                He rubbed her head. “Don’t worry too much noona…just believe in him the way you did before. You would do that won’t you?”
                She nodded.
                “Aegi~ya…” that’s what their father calls her. Baby. “Heechul~ssi’s here, he said there’s something important you should know.”
                JoonHee pressed her hand before letting her go.
                Heechul was sitting on the couch when she went out, her father went off to work and said goodbye to them. He stood up and greeted her, his hands on his back-pocket.
                “I heard Hankyung did not treat you well last night.” He said in a serious tone. “Are you okay? He’s stubborn isn’t he? He even gave SeonRi a glare. I know that you saw it.”
                She asked him to sit before answering. “I’m okay.”
                “I’m just concerned about you. That old man, I will punish him for being rude to you. He was the one who asked me to look after you then here he goes giving you burdens.”
                He gave a sigh then looked at her eyes. “I’ll talk to him, don’t worry.”
 
(Heechul’s POV) :
These people…haha…they’re just too funny. *evil laugh*
He hugged her and gave her back a friendly pat, saying that everything’s going to be okay. There’s nothing even wrong!
~♥~
“A set up?”
                They went to the office and talked to the CEO. Hankyung who doesn’t know anything and just keeps on thinking silly conclusions was left at home making his famous Beijing fried rice for Kyuhyun. The four of them, Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung and Siwon, went there to ask for the CEO’s permission.
                “Yes, Seonsaengnim.” Leeteuk said.
                They are planning to write a marriage proposal to (name)~ssi by placing Braille on Hankyung’s thank you part. The man would not even think of it. Such a foolish person.
                “What about the fans?” he said with a worried look on his face.
              “Gengfans are always so matured. They will understand,” Heechul interrupted. “Seonsaengnim, please let us do it.”
                “Another married man to Super Junior…surely the fans will be sad…” he shook his head. “But what can I do? You boys are getting old and deserve to have a wife. Go, do what you want, send my regards to Hankyung and tell him to invite me to the reception, I’ll give him a house.”
                The four of them bowed, all with evil smiles on their faces. “We will make sure that you will be invited, Seonsaengnim.”
~♥~
She was invited to their come back stage. Sitting in the front row while they were preparing. The song was different, she heard it before. Their Intro song was mellow. It was the one with Heechul’s lyrics and it was really beautiful.
                “(Name)~ssi!” Donghae waved from the side of the stage. “Come here!”
                She was confused but still followed him.  Leaving SeonRi behind. “Why?”
                He held her shoulder and led her behind the stage. “You stay here okay?”
                Just then, the other members started to come out of the waiting room.
                Eunhyuk gave her a thumbs-up sign and prepared to come up the stage where a platform was set for him to sit. “You’ll perform with us, okay?”
                Hankyung didn’t even look at her when he went up the stage. It made her feel awful.
                Kibum whispered, “Don’t mind the old man he’s just nervous.” And winked at her.
                The others gave her a high five before coming up the stage, leaving her and Heechul behind. “Our stylist noona will put on a light make-up on you while we’re rehearsing. You know the part I wrote for her right? You come up the stage when you hear that.”
                “What will I do? I’ll just mess up the choreography.”
                “You wouldn’t, just go to Eunhyuk and he’ll take the lead you understand?” he pinched her cheek. “Aigoo, if you don’t have my angel’s eyes I’ll kick you out of here. Thank my wifey for those eyes; if it wasn’t for her I won’t do this.”
                She was grabbed and pulled towards the waiting room. Being transformed to someone, she felt like she was in a fairytale. Her straight hair was ironed, there was this little wedding dress that only reached her knees and white shoes for her feet; she looked like a bride after they were done complete with flowers and veil. It only took them a few minutes. Imagine six people preparing her just for this surprise appearance. She bet the fans will kill her.
                “You’re beautiful.” The cordi unni said to her before instructing her on what to do. All she needs to do is walk to Eunhyuk.
                The concept was simple. All of them wore tuxedos and she’s the bride. If only Hankyung would be her groom. That earned a sigh from her.
                “That was deep.” She smiled to her. “Now, off you go. Just wait behind the stage.”
~♥~
“Since I wrote the song, I should be the groom as well.” Heechul boasted last night at their rehearsal, he’s making him jealous and he knows that.
                There was even a sudden change in the choreography in the last minute. But they pulled off well just like they always do. When he looked at his fans, they were all beaming at him and waving boards that says, “Chuk-ha-hae-yo~!” Waving white flowers at him.
                Wedding…they look like they are really in a wedding ceremony with those white flowers set to be thrown up the stage at the end of the intro song. Heechul and Leeteuk planned it all. Eunhyuk, who was only going to sit, and Shindong were even teaching the fans a simple choreography for the flowers which made them all happy.
                “You look bothered. Jealous again?” Heechul . “Don’t worry; I won’t snatch your bride away from you in the real world.”
                “As if she’s gonna marry me. If only that man wasn’t in her life.”
                He gave him that famous rotten smile. “Look there, the man was even excited waving his own rose.”
                He wanted to go down the stage that instant and give that man a punch.
                “Don’t you dare look like that while performing. This is my song.”
                Heechul left him standing there.
                The PD called and asked them to prepare for the start of the show. It was nerve-wracking just like their debut stage. Even if he wasn’t seen during those times with the mask he was wearing, it still felt like it. A second chance.
                “Super Junior Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!” the fans chanted when the intro played.
                An automatic smile was seen on his face. Everything went so fast, in a moment there will be (name)~ssi.
                It happened. She entered looking so gorgeous in her wedding dress even if the veil hid her face. He was startled and decided not to look at her. The crowd cheered even more as if they all know what will happen. She was led by Eunhyuk to Heechul. He felt like the song was intended for him.
                Maybe my love wasn’t enough a reason for her to stay. The song stated.
                He was the one being hurt. But then, everything changed when that line was said. Heechul led (name)~ssi to him as if saying goodbye to her and giving her to her new love, which was him!
                She was startled as well but just followed along with the choreography he was doing. But he noticed that they were the only one’s doing it. They did not change the dance at all leaving the two of them doing their own thing.
                Heechul went behind him and gave him a whisper. “You take off her veil and down to your knee.” He continued his song and Hankyung did as he was told.
                He was worried about the fans reactions but they were all loving it. When the song ended, the crowd threw all the flowers and when he looked at them, there was a sign created by glowsticks.
                It read:
                “Chuk-ha-hae-yo Hankyung~oppa! We love you!”
                Some fans were crying but most were happy, even the man she was with a few days ago. They all knew what will happen! The man was even lifting a board that says: “I’m her bestfriend!”
                How stupid can he be? “(Name)~ssi…” Heechul gave him a microphone.
                “Say your line Hankyung.” Leeteuk said.
                “Will you marry me?”
~♥~
After receiving a lot of love from fans all over the world, they got married. But Hankyung will not leave Super Junior. He will continue, just like Shindong.
                “Yeobo,” his wife called him. “Thank you for making me the happiest person in this world.”
                He smiled and held her hand. “No,” he leaned forward and whispered to her. “Thank you for giving me a brighter world.”
                Their families and friends were clapping their hands congratulating them as their lips touched, sealing their love forever.

A/N:
     Is it boring? Sorry....this is not as good as what I've expected...>.< please write what you think about this part by posting a comment...thank you^^ all comments are loved!

Originally posted on my blog...

Thursday, September 9, 2010 1:55 PM