Leader Knows Best

Matter Of Time

           Morning creeps up and swallows the night whole. Mikayla slowly stretches as she turns around to see Jonghyun smiling at her.

"Why, hello there Mr.Creepy." She chuckled.

"Hi." He said.

"How was practice?"

"We got the dance down now, it's just we have to throw Taemin in the air a bit which is kind of risky."

"Oh, well just make sure no one uses super strength and launches him into the air!" Mikayla joked as Jonghyun pinched her nose.

Jonghyun sits up on the bed just as Mikayla does the same. Mikayla grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom to shower. She comes out with a blue denim studded collar top with a pair of black skinny pants and a black beanie.

"Woah, where are you going?" Jonghyun said looking Miki up and down.

"I have to help Infinite again."

"When are you going to help SHINee?"

"Ha, when they hire me." Mikayla laughed as she zipped up her mid-height black leather boots.

"Well, don't be long! I'm finally free today without practice, I was thinking we could go see a movie or go to a restaurant." Jonghyun said as he grabbed Mikayla's hands.

"Okay, I'll try not to be long."

Mikayla left the house and walked to the same dressing room as yesterday.

***

"Sunggyu, so we are just performing one song right?" Sungjong asked his leader.

"Yes, does everyone know the words and dance moves to The Chaser.?"

"Yes." The boys replied as they sat down into the tall chairs with their performing clothes on waiting for their hair to be done.

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm a little late." Mikayla said as she walked into the door.

"It's fine." Hoya replied.

Mikayla began washing her hands and a fixing up Dongwoo's light brown hair. Mikayla finally finished everyone's hair except Woohyun who was dancing in his seat.

"Hey Mikayla I was thinking you curl my hair today."

"Ha, no, I think I'll straighten your hair." Mikayla laughed as she gently combed out Woohyun's hair.

"Okay then." Woohyun said pretending to act mad.

Mikayla finally finished straightening Woohyun's hair.

"Done."

Woohyun stands up and gets close to Mikayla's face. Sungjong stares at Woohyun and Mikayla.

"Do I look good?" Woohyun smirked.

"Uhm.. yeah." Mikayla stuttered.

"Woohyun!" Sungjong yelled embarassed,

Mikayla turned away.

"What?"

"....nothing." Sungjong whispered.

"Infinite be ready in 5 minutes." A stage director yelled into Infinite's dressing room.

"Okay kids, let's perform our hearts out and WIN!" Sunggyu said in hopes of encouraging the boys.

The 7 boys get up and one by one leave the room. Woohyun stops and grabs Mikayla's chin with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Fighting." He whispered before following the other 6 boys.

Mikayla closes the door and sits on the couch. She accidently dozed off and fell asleep during the entire competition.

***

"Now everyone, INFINITE!"

The 7 boys perform The Chaser with perfect dance steps. Woohyun's line comes up and forgets where he is supposed to be on stage. He immediantly runs behind Sunggyu and there is a long pause in the music. Woohyun finally remembers his line, but his solo was over. Once he regroups his dance steps were completely off and not synchronized. Infinite's performance was finally over and the tension was high as they walk back stage.

"What happened NAM!" Sunggyu screamed as he grabbed Woohyun's collar and pinned him against the wall.

"I-I-I don't know."

"Y-You ruined our chance! You ruined our group!"

"I know that ! Okay just get off of me!" Woohyun cried as he ran back to the dressing room.

***

Mikayla quickly wakes up as she sees Woohyun rush into the room.

"How'd you do Nam?" Mikayla notices the tears running down his face.

Woohyun grabbed Mikayla's face and kissed her, until he realized he was crying all over her face. Woohyun ran out of the dressing room not looking back as Mikayla tried to follow him.

"Woohyun.."

Mikayla calls Jonghyun.

"Jong?"

"Hey Mikia."

"Can you pick me up now?"

"Mikia...I went back to the studio today because my manager called."

"Oh.."

"But I'll pick you up and drop you off okay?"

"Okay thanks."

"I'll be there in a bit."

Mikayla closed her phone and placed it in her pocket. She walks out to the parking lot waiting for Jonghyun. Finally a silver car pulls up with Jonghyun's friendly smile.

"Hey."

"I thought you weren't going to pick me up." She laughed with a slight eyebrow of worriness.

"What's wrong Miki?"

"Something happened to Infinite, I think."

Jonghyun pulled out his phone and went to his twitter page to show what people had tweeted. There was an article link about Woohyun forgetting the lyrics and dance on stage.

"He messed up on the competitions."

"Oh.." Mikayla put Jonghyun's phone into the cupholder as Jonghyun drove home.

"I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." Mikayla kisses Jonghyun and leaves the car.

She slowly unlocks the door and waves to Jonghyun one more time. She heats a bag of popcorn and grabs her laptop.

"Okay...Woohyun what really happened..." Mikayla whispered to herself as she typed Woohyun forgets lyrics on Naver.

She clicks a video that was posted 20 minutes ago.

"Oh my god...Nam.." She said with a great feel of sorrowness.

Mikayla places her laptop onto the table when someone knocks on her door aggressively. She peeks throught the peephole carrying her softball bat that was near the door. Woohyun's face is visible as he bangs on the door some more. She places the bat down and opens the door.

"Woohyun?" She said as he barged into the house. The smell of liquor came off of Woohyun as he passed her.

"Woohyun, have you been drinking?"

"Just.. a little." He stammered as he fell on to her couch.

Mikayla rushes to Woohyun as he grabbed her arm and said...

"I messed up Noona, and Sunggyu hamlets." Woohyun managed to say.

"Hamlets?"

"Hates me! He hates me!"

Woohyun grabs Mikayla and pulls her onto his chest and hugs her tightly.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hi readers! SO now you know about Woohyun's incident :( It would never happen since he is an amazing singer! Haha well, as of now what couple do you like Woohyun and Mikayla or Jonghyun and Mikayla?