Here I am!

Matter Of Time

The sun starts shining through the thin curtains part of the hotel.

"Mmm..." Mikayla says as she stretches her legs in the blanket. Mikayla's eyes widened as she saw Woohyun's hand on her flat stomach that was covered with a thin cloth. She picked his hand up and examined it. She compared her hand to his and smiled. Then Mikayla placed Woohyun's hand back down on her stomach and yawned.

"Mmm...Good morning Mikayla." Woohyun said as he slowly opened his eyes noticing he was hugging Mikayla.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I usually have a tendacy to hug pillows or blankets in my sleep. I must have reached for something and grabbed you." Woohyun apologized.

"It's fine, I'm used to being hugged in my sleep anyways." Mikayla said as she stretched out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Mikayla began brushing her teeth after removing the plastic off of the complented toothbrushes from the hotel. Mikayla changed into her white skinny jeans and pink and white striped T-shirt with a tiny pocket on the left side. She wore her hair down and slipped on her pink flats. Mikayla walked out of the bathroom and saw Woohyun was waiting to take a shower.

"Ooo, sorry if I made you wait."

"Eh, it's fine." Woohyun said as he entered the bathroom. Mikayla sat down on the bed and fiddled with her phone.

***

Two New Messages!

Taemin: Mikayla answer me!

Taemin: Mikayla! I'm sorry I had to tell you that way, but it's the truth.

***

Mikayla didn't even bother to answer back. She didn't want anything to ruin her mood. Woohyun had finally gotten out of the bathroom and was changed into an Infinite hoodie and black pants.

"Ready to go?" Woohyun asked.

"Yep." Mikayla said as she picked up her bag and followed Woohyun out of the hotel room.

"I'll pull up the car, here give this to lady at the counter." Woohyun said handing Mikayla $250.

"Okay." Mikayla walked towards the counter.

"Hi, uhm here you go this was for room 4." Mikayla said handing the nice woman their two key cards and the money.

"Thank you and I hope enjoyed  your stay." The lady smiled as she put the money in the cash register.

Mikayla walked out the hotel and spotted Woohyun pulling up to the curb. Mikayla got into the passenger seat and looked at the time. It was 9:21am, still early for her. Suddenly her phone went off, it was an unrecognizable number.

"Nam..." She said showing Woohyun the phone number before he began driving. Woohyun grabbed the phone and answered it.

***

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Lee Mikayla?" A quirky woman said.

"Uhm, this is her phone, may I ask who is calling?"

"Hi, this is the Woollim Entertainment calling on behalf of a job offer." The woman explained

"Okay hold on one second." Woohyun put the phone on mute.

"Mikayla it's Woollim, you have a job offer."

"Oh, I need a job, give me the phone." Mikayla said eagerly.

"Hi, this is Mikayla."

"Hi, on behalf of Woollim Human Resources, we would like you to come in to offer you a job. Stop by any time today before 10 pm."

"Okay, thank you very much." Mikayla hung up the phone and squealed.

***

"Yes! I have a job offering!" Mikayla smiled as she pinched Woohyun's shirt.

"Good, we should probably hurry back." Woohyun said as he began driving.

"I'm gonna go home and change into something creative."

"Okay, I'll drop you off at home." Woohyun said feeling a little disappointed because he wanted to go with her to the interview. Then he realized, they weren't dating and he might be over stepping his boundaries.

Mikayla reached for the stereo and turned the radio on. Woohyun was so surprised to see her happy over one phone call.  They listened and sang along to music for the whole ride. Woohyun finally pulled over in front of Mikayla's house and looked at her.

"Here's your stop." He smiled.

"Thanks Nam. Thanks for taking me on that trip...it was really fun." She said looking at him.

"No problem, it was relaxing to go with someone who isn't so judgemental." Woohyun laughed scratching his neck.

"Oh, well the hotel was so small, the ride was soooo long, you drive like an old woman." Mikayla joked as she put her hand on his arm.

"Ooo very funny, well you better get going so you can get that job."

"Oh you're right, eh it's only 4, wanna come inside?" Mikayla asked very friendly.

"No I should probably get back to the boys, my little vacation is just about over." Woohyun chuckled.

"Oh...okay, bye." Mikayla said exiting the car awkwardly. She walked inside the house and was relieved when she closed the door

***

Why was that so awkward???

***

Mikayla changed into a red and white cherry blossom dress that was slightly puffy at the bottom with lace long sleeves. She curled her hair in big "beach" waves and put on white heels with red polka dots.

"I think I'm about ready." Mikayla said to her self as she walked out of the house. Since she lived rather close to the Woollim building she decided to just walk.

Mikayla finally arrived at the building and when she entered many of the workers including females stopped to look at her. She just bowed gracefully and walked towards the human resource office. She lightly knocked on the door.


"Come in please." An assertive woman said.

"Hello, nice to meet you I'm L-"

"Lee Mikayla, yes I was looking forward to seeing you. You look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you." Mikayla said as she sat in the black chair in front of the lady's desk.

"My name is Ms.Auburn, I'm here to offer you a job."

"Nice to meet you Ms.Auburn"

"So I have been looking at the headshots that Infinite had taken a couple of months ago. You did the makeup and hair styles correct?"

"Yes."

"They look absolutely amazing. You've heard about the SM collab with Woollim correct?"

"Thank you and yes I have."

"Well, some groups have a lot of malfunctions you could say, but your eight months with Infinite didn't experience any hair or makeup disasters. SO, I am assigning you to a group called SHINee." Ms.Auburn stated. Mikayla's mind seemed to explode into a million little pieces. But she needed the job and it would be too much to ask for another job.

"O-Okay. Thank you." Mikayla said standing up to shake Ms.Auburn's hand.

"Okay well be at the concert hall that you usually go for Infinite tomorrow at about 5pm, okay?"

"Yes, I will be there, once again thank you so much." Mikayla walked out of the office with a happy face on the outside, but her insides were burning up in fear.

Mikayla rushed home and sat on the couch.

"Ugh...really?" She whispered to herself. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Mikayla walked to the peephole and screamed. She quickly opened the door.

"YURI!!!!!" Mikayla screamed as she hugged the girl at the door.

"Hey Miki!!!" Yuri yelled.

"Well, come in!"

"Thank you, so where is that Jonghyun, is he still being lazy?" Yuri joked.

"No..uhm, we kinda broke up..."

"Well, that's alright. You're a strong woman." Yuri said smiling at Mikayla.

"Ah I haven't seen you since graduation! How have you been?"

"I know and must I say you haven't changed a bit, if anything you look even thinner than before! And I have been good, my fashion gallery has finally taken off. I found myself in the neighborhood and had to see you."

"Aw thanks Yuri, and that is fantastic! So how long are you staying?"

"Well, I have to go back to Japan tomorrow morning so I'm leaving a little past mid-night to go on my company's private jet."

"Okay, so we have to do something fun tonight!" Mikayla said looking at her clock on the counter that said 6:47pm.

"I was thinking we go to a dance club or...a nice coffee cafe." Yuri said noticing Mikayla's weird face at the word club.

"No, no it's uhm fine. We can go dancing." Mikayla said as she swallowed.

"Yay! Okay I brought some stuff for us to wear!" Yuri said as she pulled out her big leopard print suitcase.

"Yay.." Mikayla said thinking that this was going to be a disaster.

***

"WOOHYUNNIE!!" Sungyeol yelled laughing as Woohyun walked inside the dorm.

"How was your lover's retreat?" L asked jokingly.

"It was nice, I learned how to love myself." Woohyun laughed as the two boys attacked him.

Sungjong walked into the room to see Sungyeol and L hitting Woohyun with a pillow.

"Woohyun's home." Sungjong yelled.

The rest of the boys began playing around with Woohyun.

"Okay okay, let him up." Sunggyu laughed hysterically.

"Hey let's go dancing." Dongwoo asked as he danced the wave.

"That's not a bad idea." Hoya added.

"Hyung?" Woohyun asked looking at Sunggyu.

"It's okay with me." Sunggyu said.

"I think I'll stay here, I don't feel like dancing." L stated as he laid down on the couch.

"Yeah me either, but you guys have fun." Sungyeol said as he piled on top of L.

"Okay well let's get dressed because I'm not letting Hoya go anywhere with those sweatpants on." Dongwoo laughed.

***

"Yuri I feel stupid." Mikayla said as she stood behind the bathroom door.

"Oh come on Miki, I bet you look pretty." Yuri stressed.

"Fine.." Mikayla stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a short body-hugging purple sparkle dress. The back and sleeves were floral lace. She stood tall in purple spiked heels. Her hair was down and puffed up curly. She didn't really wear much make-up, but mascara.

"You look BEAUTIFUL." Yuri yelled in her short black dress that was laced in the back and on the collar.

"Thanks, but I feel really uncomfortable, like I have to keep pulling my dress down." Mikayla whined.

"Well, just don't pull it down."

"Then my underwear is going to show and that's not classy."

"Classy? Tonight is supposed to be fun."

"Okay...let's go."

Mikayla and Yuri stepped into a cab that was waiting outside and headed to Dance Bowl, a well known dance club. After a couple of minutes the cab stops and Yuri pays the driver as they exit the taxi.

"Yuri, the line is long let's just go home." Yuri said turning around.

"Uh-uh come on, don't be a baby." Yuri pulled Mikayla's wrist and headed to the front of the line.

Mikayla knew already in her mind that she was in for a long night.

_____________________________________________

Could anyone tell I tried to add a little Myungyeol xP