Sunshine Again: George Macdonald

Matter Of Time

Mikayla approached the door slowly. She tried to peek through the hole, but someone was covering it. Mikayla cautiously opened the door, ready to swing at anything that was to force it's way in. She quickly sighed when she saw it was just Woohyun.

"What do you want?" Mikayla sassed.

"You." Woohyun replied as he entered the house.

"What about me? I'm bipolar about my feelings for you."

"I'm sorry." Woohyun said.

"For what? Me not loving you." Mikayla acted.

"What?" Woohyun asked in awe.

"That's right Woohyun, I don't care about you at all! You were just a good time." Mikayla continued.

"S-Stop it, I know what you're trying to do." Woohyun avoided.

"But it's the truth Woohyun, I never cared about you! You're a joke, I only dated you because I felt sorry for you. Y-You were--"

"Stop..." Woohyun added.

"Y-You were this lost puppy that needed help." Mikayla kept saying as she fought tears.

"Stop it Mikayla..."

"I needed to help you and then you became annoying..."

"Mikayla..."

"You wouldn't leave me alone, so I decided to play a game."

"Stop..."

"I led you on and now I'm bored with you. Bet you didn't know that." Mikayla continued before she was cut off.

"MIKAYLA STOP OKAY!" Woohyun screamed as he grabbed her arms.

Mikayla froze and couldn't let any other words out.

"Do you really want me to believe this?" Woohyun panted.

"Of course not." Mikayla cried finally letting the tear barrier fall.

"I know, I know about the Japan debut." Woohyun said releasing Mikayla and sitting on the couch repeating I know.

Mikayla sat beside him.

"Who told you?" She said wiping her tears that stopped coming out.

"Sara. She got the text too."

"Oh.." Mikayla whispered.

"Mikayla, why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because...our relationship was finally straight and now it'll be so tangled."

"But a relationship is supposed to be filled with the truth." Woohyun added.

"I just don't want you to tell me to stay and then feel as if you are holding me back."

"Mikayla...you have to go." Woohyun said looking at his fingers.

"Just like that...you'd let me go just like that?" Mikayla whispered.

"I'm not letting you go, I'm letting you blossom into something bigger." Woohyun replied as he grabbed her hand.

"What if I'm afraid to blossom. What if I just want to stay Mikayla."

"Why would you be afraid, you are absolutely perfect. You will always be Mikayla, just a more experienced one."

"Won't you miss me? I was trying to make you upset so you'd forget about me."

"Mikayla, I will miss you and even if I was upset with you, I'd still miss you. You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time." Woohyun smiled.

"But what if...I miss you?"

"We can text and call eachother everyday." He tried to compromise.

"...And video chat." Mikayla added through a tear filled smile.

"Everyday." Woohyun smiled back.

"I'm really going to miss you Nam..." Mikayla cried as she snuggled into his arms.

"I know, me too...me too..." Woohyun added as they stayed the cuddled up for a couple of hours.

***

It was about 4:50am when Woohyun and Mikayla arrived at the Woollim dorms.

Mikayla opened the dorm door with Woohyun behind her and saw all of the girls with big luggage cases.

"Miki where were you?" Maria and Sara screamed at the same time.

"I was uhm, at my house." Mikayla replied as she walked in the dorm with Woohyun still behind her.

"Well we packed your stuff for you." Jessica smiled as she handed her the luggage.

"Thanks..."

"Okay, girls go outside. Let these two say goodbye." Sara yelled as one by one the girls left the dorm.

***

Mikayla squeezed Woohyun's hand and hugged him.

"Video chat and call everyday right." Woohyun smiled.

"Don't forget text!" Mikayla chuckled.

"Mikayla, I'm going to miss you so much, especially that laugh." Woohyun added as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'm going to miss your cherry shaped lips." Mikayla laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You better get going before they leave you." Woohyun snickered.

"Ha, you're right. Bye Woohyun." Mikayla said before she kissed Woohyun.

Woohyun watched her walk out of his life and he felt incomplete. He chased after her down the stairs. Just before she entered the van Woohyun screamed.

"Mikayla wait!" Woohyun yelled.

Mikayla turned around as Woohyun grabbed her face.

"Mikayla, I love you....I love you so much." He said before they kissed passionately.

"Uhm Nam." Mikayla smiled as she parted they lips from the kiss.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too." Mikayla said as she kissed him again.

"Aw!" All of the girls in the van squealed.

"Goodbye Woohyun." Mikayla smiled with a tear running down her face.

"This isn't goodbye, just see you later." He chuckled as he wiped her tear.

"You're right, see you later." Mikayla smiled as she entered the van.

The van pulled away as Mikayla waved to Woohyun.

Woohyun turned around and felt his eyes getting watery. He walked back to his dorm and sat on his bed. Woohyun's phone buzzed and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket.

***

Hi Woohyun!!! ^__^

***

Woohyun smiled from ear to ear at Mikayla's message. Suddenly his phone buzzed again

***

There was a picture of Mikayla doing aegyo

Namu, show me some aegyo!!!! >.<

Woohyun sent a picture of him with the peace sign and his eyes opened wide

I'm the king of aegyo x)

***

Woohyun smiled as he waited for her text

***

It was a picture of Mikayla pretending to sleep

Go to bed Nam, you barely slept last night! I'll call you later I PROMISE ^__^ <3

***

Woohyun shut his eyes and fell asleep wondering how his life would be without being able to hold her for a while.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers!! This is the second to last chapter!! I hope you enjoyed the fanfic so far. I'm thinking about making an epilogue chapter! ^__^

This chapter title is actually an old song that came from a poem, check it out if you'd like. :)