Uh-Oh

Matter Of Time

The four finally arrived at Bowling Lanes and walked up to the counter.

"Hi ticket for four." Woohyun said to man at the counter who was making googly at Mikayla.

"Sizes?" The man asked still looking at Mikayla.

After the man handed the shoes to everyone, he slipped his number inside of Mikayla's.

"Call me." The man whispered as if Woohyun didn't hear.

Mikayla giggled a bit as she walked away with the rest. Woohyun pulled the piece of paper out of Mikayla's shoes and ripped it up.

"Stupid guy." Woohyun whispered.

"Aw is someone jealous?" Mikayla joked as she grabbed his hand.

"No..." Woohyun pouted.

"Aw." Mikayla pushed Woohyun's bottom lip.

"Aw nothing." Woohyun chuckled as he squeezed her nose.

After the four finished putting their bowling shoes on they walked to one of the lanes.

"Uhm...Sunggyu do you know how to bowl?" Sara asked.

"Well, sort of." Sunggyu said picking up one of the bowling balls a throwing it down the lane.

Sara giggled as they went to a seperate lane from Mikayla and Woohyun.

"So Nam, look at them." Mikayla pointed at Sara and Sunggyu. They were laughing and showing a lot of skinship.

"Grandpa doesn't look so lonely." Woohyun chuckled.

Mikayla picked up a ball and bowled it perfectly.

"Whoa..." Woohyun whispered trying to do the same, but his ball rolled down the gutter.

"Not like that." Mikayla said before wrapping her arms around Woohyun and motioning him to swing his arm back.

"I should be doing this to you." Woohyun laughed feeling sort of embarrassed.

"Aw, well if you knew how to bowl I wouldn't have to do this." Mikayla said as she continued to teach Woohyun with her arms around him.

Woohyun turned around and faced Mikayla.

"I got it." He chuckled staring into her eyes.

"O-Okay." Mikayla stuttered letting go of him and backing away.

Her phone made a small chime noise. Mikayla retrieved it from her purse to see she had one new message.

***

Manager:  Infinity Girls will be debuting two days from now in Japan. Have your things packed and ready by tomorrow morning. Take everything you own with you, you should be staying there for 1 to 2 years. You will have Japanese tutors and translators. I will meet you at the airport when your driver drops you off. Don't forget to be ready by tomorrow 5am sharp!

***

Mikayla covered and looked at Woohyun who had finally hit three pins down.

"Did you see that?" Woohyun said happily.

"Haha, yes." Mikayla said trying to hide her concern.

"Now you're turn." Woohyun smiled as he handed Mikayla a bowling ball.

Mikayla put her phone back into her purse and knocked all of the pins down.

"Show off." Woohyun laughed.

Mikayla just stared at the ground.

"Mikayla?"

"Y-Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing is wrong. Why would you think something's wrong?" Mikayla badgered.

"Well, we're on a date and you'd rather stare at the ground...then do this." Woohyun said as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Nam, stop." Mikayla said as she turned her face.

"Okay, Mikayla I don't understand you at all. You were SO happy and now now now you're like this!" Woohyun yelled.

"Like what?!" She yelled back.

"You're acting like a stranger! It's like you like me one minute and then dislike me the next!" Woohyun screamed as Sara and Sunggyu walked up to them curiously.

"UGH!" Mikayla said in disgust before she ran out of the building.

"What happened?" Sara asked.

"Let's eat so I can go home not starving." Woohyun sassed as he sat down at one of the nearby tables.

***

The three were eating pizza and listening to Woohyun's rant.

"I don't understand her at all! She looked at her phone and then was completely different." Woohyun said as he drank his water.

"Oh, she must have gotten the text." Sara replied.

"What text?" Sunggyu asked.

"The text that said we have to be at the airport tomorrow for our debut." Sara answered.

"And?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, we are debuting in Japan and staying there for at least a year." Sara said as she sipped her water.

"What?" Sunggyu and Woohyun asked at the same time.

"Don't worry Gyu, I'll be back. And...if you don't meet anyone else then I would love to pick things up where we left off." Sara said as she smiled.

Sunggyu smiled back and nodded his head.

"Ew you two. I-I have to go talk to Mikayla!" Woohyun said before rushing out of the building.

***

Mikayla entered her house, not the dorm. She looked around at everything that she was going to miss. Mikayla sat on the couch and had a flashback.

***

"Miki, the movie is starting." Jonghyun said calling for Mikayla as he sat on the couch with popcorn.

"Okay I'm coming." Mikayla sniffled with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Aw come here little sick one." Jonghyun said as he grabbed Mikayla who curled up in his arms.

"My nose is stuffy." Past Mikayla whined.

"Aw, well here this'll make it better." Jonghyun smiled leaning in for a kiss.

"No, Jong, you're going to get sick." Mikayla said as she turned her head.

"No I won't." Jonghyun said as he kissed Mikayla anyway.

The next morning the two woke up on the couch sniffling.

"Haha, I told you you were going to get sick." Mikayla sniffled.

"It was worth it." Jonghyun smiled as he sniffled.

***

Mikayla had a small smile on her face as she then got up and touched the picture frame that held a picture of her and Infinite. She had yet another flashback.

***

"Woohyun Oppa, what did I tell you about touching your hair!" Mikayla screamed as she swatted his hand.

"Ow, that physical abuse." Woohyun joked.

"Blah Blah." MIkayla replied.

'Blah Blah." Woohyun said too.

"Come on everyone let's take a picture, it's your first official concert with me as your make-up stylist." Mikayla smiled as she took the picture.

***

Mikayla chuckled a bit on how she used to talk to Woohyun. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Mikayla was completely confused, who would know she was here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So the story is almost coming to an end!! Who is at the door? What will Mikayla do? What does the future hold for Mikayla and Woohyun?