Love Never Dies (Last!)

Matter Of Time

A year and 1 month later Infinite is in there dressing room. They are about to have their first full concert of the year.

Woohyun and Mikayla had been texting, video chatting, and calling everyday, just like they promised.

"Woohyun the stylist said she will be back to do your hair. We are going to go practice dancing the other room." Sunggyu said as they exited the room.

"Okay.." Woohyun said staring at his phone.

Woohyun was all alone in the room as he waited for his phone to buzz.

***

W: We are about to have our first full concert of the year and you aren't here :(

M: I wish I could be, but we just finished having a concert so now we are practicing for another one !! :(

W: Maybe I should fly out to Japan and see you perform ^__^

M: I think you'd make me nervous

W: Aw, no I won't..!

M: Were you nervous when you lifted up your shirt during that performance I watched? xP

W: Kekekeke, Not really.

M: So what are you doing?

W: Waiting for this stylist to do my hair >.< How about you?

M: Just about to fix hair.

W: Why your hair is always perfect.

***

The dressing room door opened and Woohyun didn't look up. He continued staring at his phone reading his messages, waiting for a reply. The hairstylist began straightening Woohyun's hair. After about 30 minutes the stylist finished Woohyun's hair and stopped fiddling with it. He still didn't look up, he continued staring in hopes that a message would buzz in again.

"Wow, you finally learned to not play with your hair!" The stylist exlaimed.

Woohyun's head quickly rose as he realized that voice. That was the same voice that once rang through his ears. The same voice that could make goosebumps rise on his skin. The same voice that once uttered the words, I love you. Woohyun swung around in the chair and faced the stylist. She had long straight hair and wore a rose red dress that puffed at the bottom with red heels.

"Mikayla!" Woohyun screamed as he grabbed her and shook Mikayla around.

"Nam!" Mikayla squealed as she was being squeezed in Woohyun's embrace. His touch made her melt, she felt complete. His hug was so refreshing, after all they haven't seen eachother for a year and month.

"What....are....you....doing....here?" Woohyun said through the pauses of his kisses.

"I'm....back!" Mikayla smiled. She was completely overwhelmed and her eyes started to swell up with tears.

"I've missed you so much." Woohyun admitted as she hugged her even tighter.

"I've missed you too." Mikayla managed to say without getting choked up.

"I would wait a thousand years for you..."

"Let's hope you never have to." Mikayla chuckled.

"I-I-Is this really happening? Are you really here?" Woohyun smiled in amazement.

"Yes, I'm really back."

"Why? Not that I want you to be gone, but why?"

"We debuted in Japan, but became a hit in Korea! So now we will continue here!" Mikayla smiled with her white perfect teeth shining.

"You are....simply amazing!"

Suddenly, the 6 other Infinite members walked in the room with a pink frosted cake.

"Welcome back MIKAYLA!" They screamed.

"You guys knew?" Woohyun questioned.

"Yeah, but it was supposed to be a surprise." Sunggyu smiled as he was holding Sara's hand.

Hoya and Dongwoo brought the cake to Mikayla.

"Aw you guys are so swe-" Mikayla said before being cut off. Hoya and Dongwoo rubbed the cake in Mikayla's face after that they placed the cake on the table.  They all laughed at Mikayla who had pink frosting all over her face.

"Aish, you guys are too much." Mikayla laughed.

"You still look beautiful." Woohyun laughed as she wiped the frosting off her eyes.

"Ew Hyung, get a room!" Sungjong yelled.

Mikayla opened her eyes and looked up at Woohyun who was the frosting off of his fingers.

"You have a little some right there." Woohyun said pointing at her lips.

"Where?" Mikayla said wiping her cheeks.

"Here, I got it." Woohyun said as he leaned in for the cheesy move.

Woohyun kissed Mikayla passionately as the other members started to make a big commotion.

As they parted from eachother's lips they smiled. They placed their hands on top of one anothers.

"I love you." Woohyun smiled.

"I love you more." Mikayla smiled in return.

"I don't know...I did say I'd wait a thousand years for you." Woohyun laughed.

"Oh shut up." Mikayla joked as she kissed him.

The two stood they're sharing a meaningful kiss once again. Their presence lit smiles on their faces and it was only a matter of time they'd be reunited again.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SO readers that's the end! I really hoped you enjoyed it! ^__^ KIM I HOPE YOU LIKED MY FIRST FANFICTION!! Please readers, read anything new I compose in the future :)