Just a Date

Matter Of Time

That next morning Mikayla woke up like princesses do in fairytales. She stretched her arms out and sat up before opening her eyes. She glanced at her phone which said 5:48am then she glanced at the sleeping Maria. Mikayla hopped out of bed and found the bathroom. She quickly showered so she could surprise the girls with breakfast. Once Mikayla got out of the shower it was 6:02am and she started to make breakfast with the ingrediants that were there. She had changed into casual sweats and tied her semi-wet hair in a bun.

"Girls wake up." Sara nagged as she walked out of her bedroom with slightly closed eyes.

"Oo, yes they should wake up. I made breakfast." Mikayla smiled as she finished setting the table.

"Do I smell pancakes?" Yoona said rushing to the table.

One by one the girls crawled out of their rooms and sat around the table.

"Wow who made this?" Jessica asked.

"Mikayla." Yoona said as she scarfed down pancakes.

"Can you pass me the fruit salad?" Sara asked Maria who was eating the homemade biscuits.

The girls quickly finished their breakfast and laughed at how stuffed they felt.

"Wow I haven't eaten like that since my graduation!" Sara joked as she patted her slim stomach.

"Thanks Mikayla, that was an awesome breakfast." Yoona burped.

Everyone began laughing as they placed all the dishes into the sink. Mikayla was just about ready to wash them when Naeun and Dana stopped her.

"It's okay Unnies we can clean up, you get ready for your dates." Dana laughed.

"How do you know about the date?" Mikayla smirked.

"I told her." Sara smiled shyly.

It was already 9:28am.

"Let's go shopping." Mikayla said to Sara.

"Okay." Sara laughed.

Mikayla slipped on some furry black boots that matched her black sweat pants and black Infinite hoodie.

"One problem." Mikayla said.

"What?" Sara replied.

"How are we going to get to the mall?"

"I have my car." Sara said dangling her keys in front of Mikayla.

"Awesome!" Mikayla smiled as they both ran out of the dorm.

***

Woohyun heard people's footsteps scurrying along while he was finished eating breakfast. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Woohyun opened it to see Mikayla and Sara.

"Hey." Mikayla smiled as she leaned in for a hug.

"Hey." Woohyun replied.

"So what time are you picking us up?"

"Hmmm how about 8?" Woohyun said.

"Okay, sounds good. We're going shopping, see you later." Mikayla kissed Woohyun's cheek.

"Bye." Woohyun smiled as he grabbed and let go of her hand in one motion.

Once he closed the door Sunggyu walked out of his bedroom.

"Who was that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Our dates." Woohyun replied.

"Our?"

"Yeah, you're double dating with me and Mikayla." Woohyun tried to ease by.

"With who?" Sunggyu asked nervously.

"Sara."

"Sara? F-From Infinity Girls?"

"Yes, I just noticed you two are leaders. You should get along." Woohyun teased.

"What time?"

"Eh about 8." Woohyun said as he drank a cup of banana milk.

"Okay." Sunggyu said trying to hide a small smile.

***

Mikayla and Sara finally arrived at the mall.

"So Sara what color blouse would you like?" Mikayla asked as she searched the a small colorful store.

"Hm, well first what are we doing on the date?"

"Bowling." Mikayla smiled.

"Oh, hm can I wear a white blouse?" Sara asked.

"Oo perfect, Sunggyu likes white." Mikayla replied as she pulled out pretty white blouse that had a second layer that drooped down. The shirt underneath the drooped layer had small pink sparkles.

"Omo, I love it!" Sara exclaimed as she felt the soft texture.

"Glad you like it! Now we have to find you some pink pants and white shoes."

"Well doesn't the shoes not matter since we are going to have to change?" Sara questioned.

"Not necessarily because after bowling we're going to get food." Mikayla replied shaking her finger.

"Oh true, so what are you going to wear?"  Sara smiled as she swung around the pretty blouse while they looked around.

"Hm, not sure yet, but it's going to be something red." Mikayla smirked as she scavaged throughout the mall.

***

It was about 7:15pm now and Woohyun just got out of the shower. He had two towels, one around his waist and another around his neck. He walked to his bedroom. Before he entered his room he screamed for Sunggyu.

"Hey ah, go take a shower!" Woohyun yelled.

"Ah Kid, I'm going." Sunggyu yelled back as he ran to the shower.

***

It was now 7:50pm. Woohyun finished spraying a little bit of cologne on him.

"Sunggyu are you ready?" Woohyun asked as he stepped out of his room. He was wearing a black and dark gray plaid button up with black jeans and black loafers.

"Yeah just about." Sunggyu said wrapping around his black and white striped tie. Sunggyu was wearing an all white button up shirt with his tie and black pants and loafers.

"Wow, Gyu you dressed up!" Woohyun teased.

"Aish Shut up! I dressed casual." Sunggyu retorted.

***

At the girls' dorm.

"Ah Miki, where's the curling iron!" Sara screamed panicking.

"Here, what's wrong?"

"My hair isn't waved yet!"

"Oh you what  a bob look." Mikayla realized.

"Yes, but my hair is just flat right now!" Sara screeched.

"Okay okay, chill out we still have a couple of minutes." Mikayla said glancing at the clock.

Sara finished "waving" her hair and wrapped up the curling iron. Suddenly a firm knock made a sound on the door.

"That's them." Mikayla smiled.

"Ah, do I look okay?" Sara said freaking out.

"Yes, fine!" Mikayla said before opening the door.

***

"Hiya." Mikayla smiled.

"Why hello there." Woohyun said before kissing Mikayla.

"You look beautiful." Woohyun added. Mikayla was wearing white skinny jeans and a red turtle neck sweater with a couple of white pearl necklaces. She had red flats on and her hair was straightened and in a ponytail with small dangling curls.

"Thanks." Mikayla smiled before grabbing Woohyun's hand.

"Uhm, Hi Sunggyu." Sara said glancing at Sunggyu.

"Hi Sara, you look nice." Sunggyu said avoiding eye contact.

"Thanks you too." Sara replied before they walked out following Mikayla and Woohyun.

***

"So do you think they'll like eachother?" Mikayla whispered to Woohyun.

"Yeah, they're both kind of shy." Woohyun whsipered back as he glanced at the two who were laughing and looking down.

"Well, this should be an interesting night." Mikayla laughed as she squeezed Woohyun's hand a laid her head on his shoulder.