An Interesting Evening

Matter Of Time

"Hi uhm excuse me I am V.I.P and this is my plus one." Yuri said as she placed her actual V.I.P card on the bouncer's clipboard.

The bouncer opened the velvet rope and handed the card back to Yuri.

"Thank you."

"Yuri, where'd you get that."

"I made it, looks legit right?" Yuri laughed.

"Woah.." Mikayla whispered as she saw the colorful club crowded with people. Mikayla immediantly pulled her dress down and tried to keep up with Yuri.

"Come on Miki let's dance." Yuri said as she dragged Mikayla into the pool of people.

***

Dongwoo immediantly ran into the crowd of dancing people with Hoya.

"Look at those fools." Woohyun laughed as he walked with Sunggyu.

"Where did Sungjong go?" Sunggyu asked.

"What?" Woohyun tried to scream over the music.

"Where's Sungjong?"

Woohyun pointed at the boy dancing with the pinkish hair.

"I'm getting a drink."Sunggyu said walking away from the crowd and to the bar section. Woohyun followed him.

***

Mikayla and Yuri were dancing to the Usher song "The DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again."

"Hey, I'm gonna go get a drink." Yuri yelled.

"Want me to come with?"

"No its fine I'll be back have fun."

Mikayla continued dancing and pulling her dress down when it got too high. She was trying to break out of her comfort zone, but she ended up standing their in a crowd of people looking for Yuri. Suddenly, people started to dance around and her.

"Loosen up." A random guy said as he fist pumped in the air. Mikayla pretended to dance as she waited for Yuri.

***

Yuri finally made it to the bar counter.

"Hi uhm, two shirley temples please." Yuri reached in her heel's sole and pulled out $30.

Yuri was right beside Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Hey hyung look a pretty girl." Woohyun said talking about Yuri.

"And?"

"Gyu, you aren't that old. Talk to her." Woohyun laughed.

"Aishh, no she is not my type." Sunggyu said defensively.

Yuri had overheard Sunggyu's comment.

"Hey! What I'm not good enough!" Yuri said as she turned to Sunggyu.

"What? N-N-No I didn't say that." Sunggyu stuttered as she went speechless.

Yuri pulled Sunggyu's collar and planted a big kiss on his face. Yuri turned away grabbing her two drinks.

"Oooo Gyu." Woohyun teased.

"Shut up..." Sunggyu said confused as he wiped his lips.

***

"Mikayla!" Yuri yelled as she handed her the shirley temple.

"Thanks." Mikayla said before she sipped it.

"Oh come on!" Yuri tilted the glass higher forcing Mikayla to finish the non-alcohol beverage.

"Here." Yuri said handing the glasses to a random guy.

"WOOO!" Yuri yelled as she danced.

"Are you having fun?" Mikayla asked.

"Yep!" Yuri responded.

Mikayla closed her eyes for one second and when she opened her eyes Yuri was gone.

"Y-Yuri?" Mikayla asked without hearing a response.

Suddenly a big man approached her.

"How much do you weigh?" The man asked.

"I don't know why?"

Yuri came up behind the man and told him to lift Mikayla.

"Oh no." MIkayla said.

"Miki! MIKI! MIKI!" Yuri chanted.

Then the big man bench pressed Mikayla over his head a couple of times.

***

Woohyun heard all the chanting and looked at the girl who was being held up. He squinted a little and noticed it was Mikayla.

"Gyu, I'm gonna go dance." Woohyun said as he walked into the giant crowd of people.

***

"Okay, you can put me down." Mikayla laughed.

Another random guy put his hands around Mikayla's waist.

"Hey get off of me!" Mikayla screamed hitting the guy's arm.

Suddenly, another person grabbed Mikayla's wrist and dragged her through the crowd.

"Hey, who are you!" She yelped. Mikayla then stared at the person's hand and felt like it looked familiar. Then it hit her. It was Woohyun's hand.

Woohyun had finally managed to drag her out of the club and out the back door of the dance club. The cool air hit them in the face as Mikayla turned Woohyun around to make sure it was him.

"Nam!?" She yelled as she turned his arm.

"Yeah?" Woohyun replied as he looked at her outfit. He noticed how uncomfortable she felt.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she  pulled her dress down again.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?" Mikayla said feeling offended.

"I mean, why did you come here?"

"It's my friend's last day here so she wanted to do something fun." Mikayla said sitting on the stair outside.

"Oh." Woohyun felt like jerk asking her that question as he sat down next to her.

"I don't like clubs." Mikayla laughed.

"I used to, but uhm...now they're kind of boring to me." Woohyun admitted.

"So why are you here?"

"Dongwoo wanted to go dancing."

"Ha, of course." Mikayla laughed once again pulling her dress down.

"Here." Woohyun said taking off his jacket and wrapping it around Mikayla's legs.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Nam...Are you okay? you seemed a little weird earlier."

"Me? Nah, I was just uh sleepy."

"But, you slept through the whole night."

"Yeah. I guess I was still tired." Woohyun snapped. Woohyun was a little angry that Mikayla would even come here. It made him even more mad to realize she isn't his girlfriend so he has no say in her decisions.

"Oh..kay.."

"So how'd your job interview go?" He said changing the subject.

"I ...have a job." Mikayla smiled looking down at her shoes.

"That's great, so you're rehired for Infinite?"

"Not exactly...I am hired for SHINee." Mikayla looked up at Woohyun who immediantly looked at his hands.

"SHINee? As in you're ex-boyfriend's group?"

"Yeah...but a job is a job."

"Mhm."

"So uh...I should go find Yuri." Mikayla stood up and handed Woohyun his jacket back. Mikayla walked through the opened door back into the noisy club. She was so irritated by Woohyun's attitude.

"Great." Woohyun said to himself as he walked back into the club to find Sunggyu.

"Yuri!?" She yelled looking at the time above the bar counter. It was 10:46pm.

"Yuri!!!!"

"Chill, I'm right here!" Yuri screamed as she made it out of the crowd and next to Mikayla.

"Let's go, it's getting late."

"Yeah you're right, I still want some coffee."

"Okay well let's call a taxi." Mikayla suggested.

"Well, what time is it?"

"It is 10:50pm."

"Oh the only taxi company I know closes at 10."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Well, what about that guy you went out back with?"

"Woohyun?"

"The guy from Infinite?"

"Yeah."

"You know him?!?"

"Yeah...?" Mikayla replied.

"Can he drop us off?"

"No..." Mikayla shrugged.

"I got a plan." Yuri pulled out her cell phone and started calling someone.

*Yuri's Phone*

Y: Hello?

J: Who is this?

Y: It's Yuri!

J: Oh hey Yuri, what's up?

Y: Do you think you can pick me up?

J: Where? Japan? That's a long ride.

Y: Ha no! At the Dance Bowl.

J: Okay, I'll be there soon.

Y: Thanks.

***

"So who did you call?"

"Go say goodbye to your friend." Yuri said changing the subject quickly and pointed at Woohyun who was talking to Sunggyu.

"What?"

"Oh hey that's the guy I kissed." Yuri pointed at Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu?!"

"That's Sunggyu? I didn't recognize him. He is from Infinite too right?"

"Yep."

"Well let's say bye." Yuri dragged Mikayla's arm.

***

"Haha, look Gyu your girlfriend is coming over here...with Mikayla.?" Woohyun joked.

"Hey, you're Sunggyu right?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah..?"

"Well, I just wanted to say sorry for being...aggressive towards you earlier."

"It's fine." Sunggyu replied.

"Well, bye." Yuri said waiting for Mikayla to say bye to Woohyun.

"Bye Nam." Mikayla said with a low voice as her and Yuri walked out of the club.

"What was that about?" Sunggyu asked Nam.

"I d-don't know."

***

Yuri and Mikayla walked toward a familiar car where Jonghyun was leaning on it.

"What's up Yu-. Mikayla, hi, h-h-how are you." Jonghyun said immediantly bowing and staring at Mikayla who kept pulling her dress down.

"Yuri...you didn't say Jonghyun was driving us home." Mikayla whispered.

"Sorry, we needed a ride right?" Yuri said sitting in the back seat to lie down. Mikayla sat in the passenger awkwardly.

Before Jonghyun drove off he laid his hand out like usual, but when Mikayla saw it he quickly retreated it back. He remembered their quarrel and focused on driving.