The Way to Save My Brother

Nation's Idol's Sister


" yes,mam Ri An will be my responsibility,there's not a lot of work,please don't worry she'll be okay." The manager come to Sehun house for picking up Ri An.

After said to Sehun that she'll do anything,to make everythings fair.
This is what Ri An get.The worst punishment ever.
" Oppa,is Sehun already there?" Ri An ask the manager inside van.
" No,He has another schedule." The manager only answer Ri An with a short sentence.
" Really? ah what should i do?" Ri An close her eyes,and digging up her memories before all this happens.

Exo's dorm 2 weeks ago
" What? a photoshoot?" Ri An is surprised by her brother request,doing photoshoot together for some endorsement.
" Ya Ri An-a,because of you,Sehun condition is not that good,you know there's ton articles about how bad your relationship with him."
The manager talk to Ri an with an intimidating gaze.
" that's not my fault,my relationship with him is awkward,that's a fact." Ri An try to defence herself
" if only awkward,then it's fine.There's even an articles that said you have threaten Sehun,it said that you try to kill him once or both of you try to killing each other"
The manager keep his intimidating gaze toward Ri An.
" Kill? me? killing my brother,my own brother? that's ridiculous."
" Ri An-a,if you keep doing this,then you'll be really killing him." The manager now talk with a low and deep voice to Ri An
" what do you mean?" Ri An throw her confuse face.
" There's somes of brand,that cancelled yor brother cf and endorsement,because of this rumour.You just need to do this until the rumour gone."
The manager explain to Ri An.

Well,Sehun is already stood up for her,defending her everytimes.Take all the blame for her.and She's already promise to do anything to protect him,but a photoshoot?
" Do i have some times to think?" Ri An  give the manager a desperate looks.
" well,if in one week this absurd rumour not showing any sign to shut down,you have to do it.The photoshoot will take place two weeks from now." The manager explaining it carefully to Ri An understand
" How can i protect Sehun with this?"
" Just act like usual,show a lot of affection to your brother,don't overdo it.I know both of you will have a lot of benefit from this work."

And after that,the whole week seems like a hell for Ri An,she's go online everyday to make sure that the absurd rumour about Sehun and her will stop appearing.
But the reality,the rumour just keep spreading like crazy.The title of the Rumour just really not make sense for Ri An.
So the result is clear,now here she is,in her brother van,on the way to photoshoot location.

Finally they arrive,it's a quite big studio for only a photoshoot.
They will endorse some of sport clothingline and need a siblings celebrity to do this,but when they knew about Ri An,they chose to do it with Sehun and RiAn.
Because twins will make a great impression for this product,and the value of this contract is really huge,so Ri An must do well in order to protech Sehun and not destroy his carier.

" Oppa,i'll come out when Sehun arrive." Ri An fell so afraid to meet alot of new people.
" Ya don't be like that,we should meet the phtographer first." The manager talk to Ri An with a low voice
" Why are you doing this to me,i'm not a celebrity i don't know how to handling this.i'll wait Sehun." Ri An talk with a desperate voice
" Ya,Sehun is arrive let's go." The manager open the door and come down from the van.

Ri An see Sehun from the distance.He look very friendly to all the staff,he's greeting them one by one.His smile never leave his handsome face.
Some of the female staff,asking for his sign,and he give it to them.That's a different side from Sehun that Ri An find for first time today.