My Oppa is NOT there

Nation's Idol's Sister

Ri An open her eyes,and realize she's in strange place.She's tied in a chair.
" who are you?" Ri An ask a young men who sit in front of her,his gaze really sharp towards Ri An.
and sharp enough to make Ri An realize that this person is dangerous for her.
" why are you doing this? please answer me." Ri An talk to him with high tone.Her eyes start to getting teary.

That young man get up from his chair,and walk slowly towards Ri An.Ri An doesn't really have any courage to lift her head.
 " why are you doing this to me?" Ri an once again try to speak with him without looking at his face.
Ri An she that young man,taking off his cap.And she see a good looking man but horrible expression from him.
" do you want to listen my story?" That man finally speaking with a husky voice.Ri An just stunned there.
" 5 months ago,i have a great family like you." That man start to speak and Ri An can't help but listening to him.
" My parents,my sister,and me live a happy life far away from this city...like you." He wipe his face with his hand and smile towards Ri An.
" My sister,she's really beautiful...like you.But that day when she knew about your brother from news in tv.She completely falls in love with him."
That man story surptised Ri An as he mention Sehun.
" Sehun?" Ri An mention his brother name unknowingly
" Sehun? is that your brother name,i didn't even know." That man speak with a low tone and sad voice
" My sister,she's only 17 run away to Seoul to meet your brother." That man take a deep breath,and Ri an can see his teary eyes in front of her.
" That my sister meet yours brother? No she's not." That man take a long pause when he try to wipe his eyes from tears.
" She's gone,she's never comeback ." That man,walking away from Ri An and now he sit in the chair again
" How your brother's feeling,if you gone and never comeback like my sister?"

 

SM building
Exo members,Sehun and his hyung gather together when they realized that Ri An is gone and nobody can't contact her.
" Hyung,i know that road,let's start searching from there." Sehun feels so frustrated about what happening now,he's mad at himself for not being able help Ri An before.
" all right,let's heading there."
" Sehun-a,Sehun." His manager running toward him with a heavy breath
" you can't go out right now."
" ah hyung why? Ri An coul be in danger now."
"No,it's not good,if the press know about this problem,i don't know what will happen."
" There's already too much news about you Sehun-a,you can't put another headlines from this problem."
" Hyung,but Ri An is my sister,my only sister." Sehun talk with a little higher tone to his manager,he seems fruatrated.
" Sehun-a,hyung will go,don't worry you stay here.There will be alot of people who will recognize you anyway." His hyun give Sehun a grip and an assuring gaze that's everythings gonna be fine.
" people from company are ready to looking for her,don't worry you just stay here." The manager give Sehun a little pat as he go out.

 


"How can your sister missing be my brother's fault?" Ri An now start the conversation with that man.
" I have noboy else to blame,but him." That man just grin to Ri an
" She loves me like you love my sister,she'll come to sa...." That man hit Ri an with a stick behind his back.
" Don't you dare." Ri an feels dizzy at heavy at her head.
That man untie Ri An and grabs her hands roughly.
" Give me back my sister!!" He scream louds while hit Ri an's back,she can see blood come out from her stitch.
Ri An close her eyes,and try to get up,but she doesn't have strength.She can hear footsteps from outside.
" Ri An-a,Ri an!!." she can hear her name being called
" Sehun? is she come for me?" Ri An try to get up once again,but her foot doesn't have any strength.
Suddenly,her eyes feels heavy,she can see peoples come to her russhiedly.There's her hyung and some people that she don't know
But no Sehun.
"Sehun's not there,My oppa's not there..."