I Love You Most (END)

Nation's Idol's Sister

After that press conference Ri an's life is ruined.People is hating her more than before.
The antifan cafe from 410 members becoming 100000 members.She has to take a break from her college for a year,because people is threatening her in school.
She's never come going out from home in this past two weeks.
But Ri an feel relieved that Sehun is gaining back his fans and popularity,people try to sympathize him for having Ri an as his sister.
Although people hate her,Ri an glad that her family know the real story and still loving her unconditionally.
Sehun is ready to make a cocmback with EXO,He keeps practicing and sometimes coming home to spend time with Ri an.
Their relationship is so much better than ever.
Hana is already debut a weeks ago,she gain some popularity from this scandal,but Ri an doesn't mind anything.
Ri an thinks that she deserved this punishment from what she did in the past.

" Ri an-a do you want to study abroad?" Her dad once ask her about this
" Dad,don't worry i'm fine,i lost too much my time with Sehun i don't want to lost any of it again." Ri an understand really well about her parents feeling.
Their only daughter is being hated by the nation,they must feel really sad.
Sometimes Ri an is worried about her future,from getting all the hate from people how can she live.

one months after the press conference,Ri an's name becoming a trend once again.
that because someone uploading her video when Hana and her talking in coffeshop.
The video becoming a huge hit,people now know the reality about what happened.A lot of people who still hate her,
but most people start to liking her and becoming her fans.
There's a bunch of positive comments from her.

ghjklos:
Oh my god,i'm surprised with her doing
sdjksbb:
She's lying to all of us,but i feel that she's a good girl
hajhsajl:
is she doing it for Sehun? that's amazing
dksdknfk:
i've see her once,and she's really friendly and cute
jshjhsdi:
I can't imagine if i was her,what will i do
maknalop:
i like her,she's beautiful
ksjoi9pk:
Ri An-a,i'm sorry for hated you and give you a hard time

Ri an feels so glad,that people is not hating her again,but she's worried about Hana.
She try really hard to meet her,but she can't make it.Hana is nowhere to be found.But she get information that Hana will live in america for few years.


After the news is start to dissapear,Ri an and Sehun often showing off their siblingbond in public.
Ri an and Sehun start to doing cfs and photoshoot together again,and even a magazine interview.
They becoming a hottest sibling in nation.
And now they have opportunities to get closer with each other,because they will hosting their own show.

"Ri an-a thank you for being my sister." 
"Sehun-a thank you for being my brother too,i love you the most ! "