The Surprise Episode

Nation's Idol's Sister

Exo's Showtime is the most hottest program,and for it upcoming episode we'll meet with some of the exo members sibling.

*Before filming

" Annyeonghaseyo, today is surprise episode for all of you." the PD of the show explain about the concept for this episode.

"surprise? Ah what is it " Baekhyun respond with his cute smile towards the PD .

" Ok,let's start ." the filming officially started 

After all the introduction,the show keep flowing . The boys is really good to make a cheerfull mood.

"For this special episode,you can call it.siblings special ." the PD finally give an explanation about the surprise episode.

"what? Is my noona coming here? I really miss her. " Chaenyeol keep his hopes high that his sister will come

" me too , me too I miss my brother,i rarely see him since his marriage . Baekhyun acting out crying to the camera.

" actually there's a video message that your sibling send to us and we'll show it to you."

The show keep flowing with all the video message that shown. The boys show different reaction and emotions towards the video message from their siblings or family.

" woaah already the last one,our magnae ,sehunnie" Chen give a little pat on sehun's shoulder.

" I'm really nervous,I wish that my hyung will send me the bideo.

"why? I want to see your sister,your twin sister." Suho give Sehun the look.

" i'm really awkward with her." Sehun smile 

The video start to shown in the monitor.All eyes is focused.

"Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Oh Ri An, I'm exo's Sehun younger sister." 

The monitor shown a young girl with long hair and a strip hoodie cover his hair.The V line of her face exactly look like Sehun.With a minimalist make up,she does similar to Sehun but not really identical . In a simple word Oh Ri An looks beautiful with her own way.