5 years ago

Nation's Idol's Sister

After the big fight Ri An fell asleep.
Ri An wake up and look out the window,it's raining.
She try to reach her cellphone,2 AM.Ri An get out from her room and walk downstairs.She open the refrigrator and drink a cup of water.

" Ahh. i'm fighting again with Oppa." Ri An throw her body into the sofa,and start recalling all the things she said to Sehun.
" I'm overreacting and extrageratted last night,Sehun must be really annoyed by me." Ri An close her eyes and suddenly the big fight from 5 years ago start playing in her memory

5 years ago.
" Se hun-a,you know Hana from my class?" Ri An ask Sehun when both of them eat dinner in their house.
" Who?"
" you know,Hana the one who have crush on you since we're in middle school." Ri An talk while movin a lot of slices carrot to Sehun bowl.
" What Hana?" Sehun keep eating carrot that Ri An give him,dilligently.
" Jung.Jung Hana." Ri An suddenly stop his hand from movin the carrot when their brother fix his eyes to them.
" Ri An-a you have to keep eat the carrot,even tough you hate it. 
  You know how hard i cooked it,don't you? " 
  Ri An nod and smile,She really scares with his hyung,because sometimes the expression of love from his hyung just too much.

"I think,i know her.She still following me,but i rarely see her for this past two weeks."
 Sehun lift his head,and answer Ri An with a nod.
"You know,she got through an audition in some company,and now she is a trainee,she's really busy now." 
  Sehun look a little bit surprise,but keep eating his food.
" She said that the reason she want to be a celebrity is to have many fans,to be loved.
  She even told me that she will protect her fans really well,doesn't that a little bit weird? " Ri An keep talking without look into Sehun face
" hyung,i'm finished eating.Ri An-a thank you for all the carrot you gave me ." 
  Sehun get up from his sit and give Ri An a pat on her head.
" So,you gave your carrot to Sehun,Ri An-a?" 
" No,he's lying." Ri An give an awkward smile and try to run away,she look Sehun that go out from the door .leave her behind.

 

A week later
" Ri An-a,let's talk with me" Ri An just coming back from her school Sehun come to her room 
  Ri An sit beside her twin brother.
" Ya,because of you,i've been suffering for a week to only have carrot as my side dish." Ri An talk to Sehun,and Sehun just give her a smile .
" Actually,Appa,omma,and hyung already know this news." Sehun get up from his chair
" What news?" Ri An, confuse and now focused to sehun who standing in middle of the room
  Sehun look a little bit hesitate,but he manage to take a deep breath and start talking
" The thing that i want to say is,i've decided to be a trainer in SM Entertainment,i pass the audition." 
  When Sehun finished talking, Ri An sit there with her big eyes fixed to Sehun
" Excuse me? oppa-ya you're kidding right?" Ri An walking toward Sehun,and shook his hand .
" No,Ri An-a this is my dream,my ultimate dream." Sehun give Ri An an assuring eyes and smile
" why is that your dream? Ya! our hyung have a great job,he already make a lot of money for our family." Ri An start to talk in higher tone
" our Dad is already had a lot of money too." 
" You think i'm doing this for money? i'm doing this for my passion fr my self." Sehun once again give Ri An an assuring gaze.
" You're Bad,really Bad." Ri An start to cry with a low voice.
" Ri An-a,since we were a children i always give all the things that you want,this time can you let me chase my dream?"
" no,i don't want to,if you keep doing this.I'll hate you Sehun-a." Ri An talk with low voice while crying.
" You're so sellfish,why it has to be only you the one who can do everything what you want,How about me Ri An-a,Me! Right,hate me then,i don't care." 
  Sehun turn his back and close the room's door really hard
" BAAAM!"

Ri An wake up from her nap,with tears on her eyes,that fight.She still remember it clearly.
There's no one else who knows about that fight,their Mom,Dad and hyung doesn't know anything about what happened.