EXO's Dorm

Nation's Idol's Sister

Ri An arrived in her brother's dorm,and now she's standing in front of it door.
Ri An wear a sport hat amd sunglasses.She afraid people will recognize her.She put down her long hair so her face is cover up.

" Should i press the bell? i wish there's only Sehun in the dorm." Ri An keep talkin by herself because she's nervous thinking about meet all her brother's hyung and friend
But Ri An can't go home now,after the chaos that she made back at home,when she begged to her mom for making something for Sehun,and promise to her mom she'll deliver it.

Finally,Ri An pressed the bell and 30 seconds later,a tall young man open the door for her.
Ri An give a quick bow and quick smile to him.
" Who are you?" Ri An raise her head and find Chanyeol behind the door.
" Anyeonghaseyo,i'm Ri An." Ri An taking off her glasses and hat.
" Sehun?" chanyeol looks surprise but smile birightly later
" Come on in,guys Sehun's sister is here." 

The dorms look cozy,but that doesn't look like 12 people leave in here.Ri An sit in one of the sofa.Suddenly people come out from the rooms.
Ri An greet them awkwardly,eh there only 4 people here.

" oh Ri An-shi,Sehun is not here today.He went out for a solo photohoot." Baekhyun now sit in front if Ri An and talk to her.
" ah,really? when will he comeback?" Ri An feel a little bit dissapointed and awkward.
" We don't know.You didn't contact him before coming here?" Kai take four step toward Ri An and sit beside Baekhyun
" No,i'm not." Ri An really have to meet Sehun,she's not sure that she can make a decision to come over here again.
" Excuse me.but Do you have any schedule,today?" Ri An lift her head towards them
" No,we're not." Suho now give rian a friendly gaze
" Can i wait here,for Sehun?" Ri An try to be brave and finally say it
" Eh.sure. it's ok wait here" they look surprise at first but they allow Ri An to wait .
" You're lucky,our exo M members is in china,so the dorms not so noisy." Suho sit beside her and turn on the tv
" eh really? that unfortunate,i want to meet all of you." Ri An give an awkward smile to all of them

Ri An quite amaze to see,that they live really simple,really different from what she always see in TV.No sunglasses,No branded accesories,only bunch of ordinary young men.
Ri An feel a little bit embarassed with all the effort that she makes to look fine in front of her brother's celebrity friends.
She even put an effort to styled her hair.
" All of you look different." suddenly Ri An can't hold what she thinking,and saying it out loud.
" what?" Kai who sit in front of her looks surprise.
" you know,when i look my brother and all of you in the internet,you looks so cool with all those sunglasses,jackets or anything else." Ri An keep talking,but seconds later she realized that now she's being rude.
" eh? i'm sorry for saying all that stuff." Ri An feel embarassed and stop talking
" Ya,Ri An-a,of course we look different,we're at home not at the stage." Baekhyun suddenly sit beside Ri An
" is  that okay that i talk comfortably with you? 
" Eh? that's ok.that's not i'm older than all of you right?" Ri An feel a little relieved now,that she can feel comfortable.

Ri an take a little tour around the dorm,after have a permission from Suho.in the corner of one room,Ri An find a gigantic shelf,that contains about 50 maybe throphy.
" inkigayo,music bank,show champion,music core,melon awards,Daebak.This is from all the tv show that i watched.They won this?" Ri An talk to herself,while exploring the shelf.
" exciting,right?" Suho suddenly stand side by side with Ri An.
" I spent my last 8 years for practicing and suffering before gained all of this."
" 8 years? wow that's a lot." Ri An now fixed her gaze toward Suho,and admiring his hard work
" Sehun did that too,your brother did that too Ri An-a."

Ri an is taken aback by last sentence that Suho said.Sehun did that too,not for money but for this? all this trophy? what does he need with all this?
" you know,there's nothing can be compared with doing something you enjoy and get recognition from that." Suho finished talking and leave Ri An stunned with guilty feeling