Jung Ha Na

Nation's Idol's Sister

it have been 3 days after the rumour about Sehun broke out to public.
Sehun get so many hate from people,from his dissapointed fans.
Ri an still can't meet him,she just watch news and going online everyday to see how this thing flowing.

Ri An decide to have a big step for save Sehun.
She's arrive in a building,this is so small if compared to SM building.
Ri An stand in front of it gate,people is looking at her with a suspicious gaze,but she just ignore it.
After 45 minutes waiting,the person who Ri an want to meet finally out.

" Hana,Jung Hana!" Ri an run in high heels,try to catch Hana.
" Hana!" Ri An manage to hold Hana hands and make her turn around
" Ri An?" Hana looks surprised and try to avoid Ri An gaze.
" Let's talk with me."
" i can't, i have schedule." Hana try to leave Ri an,but her hand is grabbed hard by Ri an
" 10 minutes,please." Ri An talk to Hana with a low voice and Hana just nod to her.

They talk in a nearby coffee shop.
"Long time no see,Ri an." Hana act arrogantly,like she already know what kind of talk will Ri an do.
Ri an look Hana in a sharp gaze,she's so different right now,Hana used to be a pure girl and cute,but now Ri an see a woman with confidence gaze and intimidating style.
" You know Hana,about that rumour.." Ri an speak with a low and husky voice,she's nervous about this.
" i'm sorry,that's my company who think it'll helped my group debut." Hana said that thing without feeling guilty
" that's not the point,Hana i want to say sorry,that letter and record, Sehun wasn't make it,that was me who did that." Ri An can't lift her face because of embarassment.
" i knew it." Hana talk to her while grin.
" you knew?" Ri an look surprised and look Hana deeply
" i knew it,from the moment you gave it to me.i start to hate you from that day,i hate you too much." 
" i'm really sorry." 
" i want a revenge for you,i want to show you that Sehun will fall in love with me without your help,so i become a trainee to try get Sehun attention, i work really hard." 
Hana sip her coffee and give Ri an another intimidating gaze.
" revenge? you doing it for revenge? but my brother doesn't know anything,you destroying him right now." Ri An talk to Hana with higher voice,but when she realize people look toward their direction Ri An shhut again.
" Suddenly Sehun debuting first before me and becoming really popular like this,but i have no hurt feeling towards him you know that i like him." Hana talk while smile and playing her hair
" He become a motivation for me."
" so why are you doing this?" 
" because of you,you came out from nowhere doing cfs and endorsement,becoming popular in an instant." Smile is gone from Hana's face.
Ri an now understand what Hana's motive for doing this.
" but is Sehun who's suffering, Hana." ri an start to feel heavy in her eyes,knowing that what happen to Sehun is entirely her fault.
" are you sure? well Ri an, i have to go, your ten minutes is up." hana get up from her sit and leave Ri an who start crying alone .

Ri an is on her way home,when Sehun calling her.She picking up quickly.
" oppa?" 
" Hi sister,where are you ? come back home quickly."
" where are you? i want to talk to you."
" i'm home,ok i'll waiting for you."


at home
"hyung-a,where is Sehun?" Ri an who just come in ask her hyung about Sehun
" in the back garden, Ri an-a,he's in worst condition you try to cheer him up." Ri an just reply with a nod.
Ri An finally find Sehun,his shoulder seems more lousy than before.
" oppa!" Ri an put her wide smile in her face while walk toward Sehun.
When Sehun turn around,Ri an can see the hardship that his oppa facing right now,his eyes looks so tired.
Ri an running toward him and hug him,Sehun surprised by that hug but he return her hug.
" Sehun-a,i'm sorry." Ri an talk in Sehun's arm.She feels wronged and sad towards her brother.
" no,Ri an-a none of this is your fault." Sehun give Ri an a tighter hug.
" No,this is my fault,all of it." Ri an pull her body from Sehun and talk with husky voice.
" why are you crying?" Sehun lift her face
" I'll tell you,i'll tell you everything."