Stop Saying That You're My Brother

Nation's Idol's Sister

Ri An wakes up in a bedroom,she realize right away that this is hospital,she can see her mom and her dad sit beside her bed.
Ri An feels the hurt from his back and head,but her mental is not in the good state,she's really shocked.
" Ri an-a,are you awake?" her mom and dad hug her slowly.
" yes,i'm okay." Ri An give a little smile to their parents.
Ri An see Sehun and her hyung come to her room.
" Are you okay?" her hyung come to her and hug her,Ri an just reply with a nod.
" Ri An-a i'm sorry i don't check my phone earlier." Sehun walk towards Ri An and ready to give a hug to her,but Ri An avoid it.
"i want to rest." Ri An turn her body to another side,and close her eyes.
Sehun notice how dissapointed and how mad his sister right now,so he just nod and leave her so do the hyung and their parents.
"Sehun-a just leave her right now,what happens today that was definitely not your fault." His Dad come to him and give a pat on his shoulder.
Sehun just reply with a smile,and decide to go back to his dorm.


In the morning,Sehun come back to the hospital to meet Ri An.
When he arrive,he just see Ri An from behind the door,reading a book.
That moment,Sehun realized that Ri An is very lonely,there's no one who come by to visit her in hospital.
" Is she really doesn't have any friends?" Sehun mumble by himself.
Sehun open the door,Ri An realize it right away when she hear clicking sound.
" Hi,sister!" Sehun greet him happily.Ri An look annoyed and doesn't boethered by him.She continuing read her book.
Sehun who feel burdened,walk slowly towards her.
" I bring chicken that you like." Sehun sit beside Ri An's bed.
" what do you read?" Sehun try to start conversation with her sister,but again Ri An pretend to not hear Sehun.
" hmm,do my sister turn into a rock?" Sehun give Ri An a poke in her cheeks.
" Why are you keep bothering me?" Ri An who keep getting annoted finally explode and tak in high tone.
" so noisy!" Sehun hit Ri An forehead,Ri An look into Sehun eyes and start to cry
" Ya,i didn't hit you hard,why are you like this?" Sehun hurriedly rub Ri An's forehead with his hand.
Ri An push away Sehun's hand while crying.
" You're really annoying."
" why? because i didn't come to save you last night? i was to, but my manager forbidding me." Sehun now realize why Ri An being like this.
" why you can't? because you're an idol? celebrity? because you're a superstar you can't save your sister?"
" why are you like this again,Ri An-a?" Sehun feels annoyed too,when Ri An keep bringing things about he being a celebrity.
" You,Oh Sehun.if you can't keep a promise then don't ever make it!"
" Promise? what promise?"
Sehun try to sort his memories about promise that she make to Ri An,because they don't really spent time together except when they were children,Sehun can easily remember about that promise.

" You know,when i didn't want you to be a celebrity,you won't hear my reason for doing so,and now i'll say it."
" you already made a promise when we were a child that you will always protect me,but if you became a celebrity,you have so much people to protect,and how about me? what number will i be in your priority?"
Ri An keep talking while Sehun just stunned in front of her.
" finally,i can let you go and not bother your dreams because i don't want to be a sister who clinging on her brother."
" Ri An-a yesterday i.."
" Yesterday? i almost die.the only person who i wanted to see is you,my brother who promised mo that he will always protec me.But where were you? in your company protecting your image?"
Ri An talk with a high and husky voice.
" From now on,stop saying that you're my brother.i hate you" Ri An throw her book to Sehun and her brother seems surprised eith all the things that Ri An said


Sehun turn his back and get out from Ri An's room,he doesn't have any denial about what Ri An's said.All of that is true.
But rather then feels sorry towards her,He feel more dissapointed about Ri An who doesn't want him as her brother.
When he open the room's door,He find his hyung standing there with a shocking eyes,the result from watching his brother and sister fight.
" Hyung."
"Sehun-a.i'll talk to her,that girl really doesn't have any attitude towards you."
" Hyung,that girl.She hates me,she doesn't want me as her brother..."