Let's Make It Fair

Nation's Idol's Sister

" Ri An-a,Sehun is on the way home,he'll be here shortly." Chanyoel informing Ri An after called his manager.
Ri An feel a little bit frustrated,She's afraid that Sehun won't meet her,and if they meet,what should she say.After all the egoitism that she throw toward Sehun for the past 21 years.
How Ri An should tell her brother,that she feel sorry for not understand him,and how can she recouncil with him,after that big fight.

" Ah really? Is Sehun know that i'm here?" Ri an ask Chanyeol.
"Oh no,i forgot,i didn't speak about you,i'll call him again." Chanyeol is ready to push the cellphone's button.
" No,oppa,Chanyeol oppa,don't do that no...hmm i'll just go home." Ri An seems panick and can't speak properly
" What? why?" Chanyeol give her a curious-gaze
" That..hmm,you know..college,i need to go to school.But i don't have class today." Ri An speak murmuring and fast.
" Ya,you speak like Sehun,don't be like that we can not understand." Kai give Ri An an intense look,try to figuring out what she's saying
" Anyway,i'll be going home now,thank you for accepting me in your dorm."Ri An walk toward the dor while bowing to all the oppa.

Ri an open the dorm's door .
" Ri An? Oh ri An?" Sehun standing there with a shock expression
Ri An lift her head,and find the 10 cm taller oppa fixing his eyes to her.
" Op-oppa?" Ri An wear her sunglasses and try to meet Sehun's eyes
" What are you doing ?" 
" Me?" 

Sehun's room

This is the first time Ri An come to Sehun room for this past 7 years,at their home Ri An not even once come inside Sehun's room.
" Who's the one who sharing room with you?"
" Suho hyung,kyungsoo hyung." Ri An still feel the anger from Sehun voice.
" What are you doing here?"
" wow,your room feel comfortable,right?" Ri An pretending not to hear,and changing the topic.
" Ya,Oh Ri An i ask you,what are you doing here?" Sehun try to hold his voice low,but Ri An feel a little scared from hear the tone of her oppa voice.
" yaa,why are you angry with me."
" you like to testing me,right? you really don't know why i'm being like this.It will take a couple days for me to tell you the reasons."
Sehun feel frustrated and annoyed by RiAn's behaviour
" Arraseo."
" So,what are you doing here?" Sehun now find his peace and ask Ri An with a calm voice.
" hmmm i just want to say sorry." Ri An speak really fast with a very low voice and 
" Huh? what? You need to learn how to talk again,you speak really bad." Sehun take a step closer toward RiAn
" You no better than me." Ri An pout her lips toward her brother who really look annoyed and ready to throw his tantrum to Ri An
" Allright,don't be mad.I just want to say sorry."
" Ah you want to say sorry to me? for what? is it just me? or you don't really put any sincerity to that sorry?" Now sehun sit beside Ri An 
" i'm sorry for all the wrong things that i've done to you for this past 21 years since we were born." Ri An put her head down.
" There's a lot of incident that required sorry from you.You know the hardship that i had to face because of you?" Sehun now try to look into Ri An eyes.
" I know,ah this is so embarrasing,quickly say what you want me to do so we can stop this?" Ri An lift her head and cover it with her hand
" Ya,why are you getting mad at me?,i've been protecting you for all the time and all you do just getting mad at me.always.That's really not fair."

Sehun get up from his sit and ready to leave the room when Ri An grip his hand.
" Ok,let's make this fair.I will protect you now,i'll do anything to protect my precious oppa." Ri An talk with a very desperate voice
" Anything? you'll do anything?" Sehun smilling when he see Ri An nod.
" Assssssaaaaaa,Hyuuuuung,she said she'll do it." Sehun running out from his room and meet his manager .
He's dancing so happily and smiling.
" What situation is this? did i do something wrong?" Ri An talking to herself and feel something must be really wrong.