The Reason

Nation's Idol's Sister

5 days ago

Ri An walk alone in her campus park.She wear a blue t-shirt and blue navy jeans.
"Yah,do you know that girl?" there is two girl that walk side by side with her,Ri An know that she is being talked by them.
"No,who is she?" the other girl seem interested,
"you know.. Sehun oppa younger sister."
" What? Really? she has a sister? i thought he only has one hyung." the two girls seems excited and keep looking to Ri An direction.
" he has,but theres rumours that his sister doesn't have any friend,since Exo debut."
" Really? why? ."
" She doesn't really want to help us,exo's fans." Ri An starting to getting sick of hearing.She walk faster and leave that two girls behind.

That rumour,is true that Ri An doesn't have any friends,and about she doesn't want to help certain people,unfortunately that's a fact too.
Everything started in 2012 when EXO debut.
" Ri An,are you sure,you want to stay at home?" her mom and her dad are ready to go to watch his twin brother debut in TV station.
" yes,i'm busy omma." She just laying down on her bed and play annipang in her phone.
Ri An hear the start engine from her parents car.She think that send some of congratulation text to her oppa won't hurt her.

Sehun-a,congratulation for your debut .


SBS Building

ExoK is ready to debut with their song,MAMA . The 6 members of EXO K is sitting in nervous state waiting for their first stage performance ever with their own song.
Sehun sit in the waiting room,while kyungsoo is practicing the ment that he has to say about their debut song.
" Sehun-a, i know we should avoid cellphone right now,but i think you need to see this." his manager give him the cellphone and there's a message from her sister.
He is smiling and reply that message really fast.

Thank you Ri An-a ^_^

Sehun is really happy to see that one message,because he does have an awkward relationship with his sister,since 5 years ago.

After the succesful debut,EXO slowly getting popular.They have tight schedule in Korea and China.

" Ya Ri An-a,congratulation for being an idol's sibling ." yoo mi,her highschool friend talk to her.
" Yoo Mi,you should keep this as a secret,people can't know about this." Ri An smile and place her finger in her lips
" why? i already told some girls from my ballet academy,and some my sister's friends." Yoo Mi tell Ri An so carefully.
" Why,how can you did that? Sehun will be mad if he knew." Ri An shown a panic expression toward Yoo Mi
" It's okay.He's popularity is not that high,Ri An-a ." Yoo mi pat her friend shoulder and smiles
" Really? i thought he's already popular."
" i don't think so.But Ri An-a,here is some Exo posters that my friends wish to signed by Sehun." Yoo Mi give 10 posters to Ri An hand.
" What is it? You said my oppa is not popular." Ri An stare at Yoo Mi
" Ya,it's only ten poster,if he's really popular,i would give you a hundred poster." Yoo Mi laugh and smiles.

After that day people slowly gather around Ri An and always ask her for help,sometimes she become a present deliver,a messenger,and a carried poster.
If she has time to meet Sehun,she will do all the job,because she feel happy for doing that.She can spend more time with Sehun and gradually become closer again.
But,when Sehun doesn't have time to do all the things.People spread the rumour that Ri An is an impestor.People believe that she is Sehun's sister
but they think that Ri An doesn't want to help them.
Things getting worse when people stayed away from her,even Yoo Mi.With all the hardship that she experience.
At home she just throw her tantrum to his twin brother Sehun.She thinks that Sehun is unfortunate destiny that happen to her.
Since then,The siblings gradually built a huge wall between them.