You'll Never Understand

Nation's Idol's Sister

2 weeks later

Today is Thursday,the airing date for exo's showtime sibling episode.
Ri An is in her college,she attending some classes . She's staying late in college doing some assignment.
Ri An open his laptop,and go online.
She is really shock,when she saw her name is on the number one ranking search.
" what is it,is there a celebrity that have the same name with me? " Ri An keep scroll the monitor and find his brother's name is staying in number 2 ranking search.
And in number 3 is Exo's showtime,she look her watch,this is 2 hours after exo's showtime broadcast.
Ri An sigh and put down her head in the table.
" I don't have any friends,and suddenly i'm in number one search ranking.What kind of upside down is it." RiAn pack her bag and ready to go home.

She walks alone to her home,after take a public bus.
When she finally home.She realized that something when wrong.
"I'm home. omma why that black van park in front of our house?" Ri An ask her mom with curiousity.
" I don't know,your oppa and his manager come over,they've been waiting for you in your room." Her Mom continue watch tv
Ri An doesn't fell good,and panicking by her self.When she come to her room,Sehun standing in front of her bed .
" oppa,Why are you here?" Ri An walk in to her room,and greet exo's manager.
" RiAn-a,no nothing i just come by to meet you." Sehun seems a little shock but give RiAn an awkward hug.
" With your manager? i don't think there's nothing sehun-a." Ri An put her bag in the table.
" Ri An,you can not go online tonight.You don't have to go to college tomorrow." Sehun give Ri An a tight grip in ser shoulder.
"Why? i already do it." Ri An sit in her bedroom while taking off her shocks.
" already? you know that you becoming a trend ? " the manager now start talking to Ri An.
" I know." Ri An nod .
" You know that now you have some anti-fan cafe?" The manager keep talking.
Ri An lift up her face with shocking eyes.Sehun who realized this,hurriedly sit beside her.
"No,No,No..there's just 2 or 3 anti-fan cafe.But alot of people depending you.Don't worry Ri An-a." Sehun try to reassuring her sister that everything's gonna be okay.
" Why are you keep doing this to me?" Ri An talk with a very low voice.Her eyes begin to start teary.
" Hyung,can you get out for a second,please?" Sehun talk to his manager and the manager said yes.
Now there's only Ri An and Sehun in that room.
As soon as the manager leave,Ri An cover her face and start crying.
" Because of you,i've been surfer for this past 2 years without any friend,now you're making people hate me." Ri An talk to sehun with low voice while crying.
Sehun is taken aback from what Ri An said.
" Why are you keep blaming me? you're the one who avoid people two years ago,and for the interview i never ask you to do that." Sehun talk with anger to his sister.But they keep talking with low voice.
" i already told you to not to be an artist 5 years ago,but you walk away from me and not given me any chance to tell you the reason." Ri An stop crying and talk while look into Sehun eyes.
"Why are you bringing things from the past? i have anti fans too and i'm fine with that."
" you're fine,because you have a lot of fans,friends,and your members with you.but look at me now,i'm all alone.you'll never understands.Now get out from my room,i don't want to talk to you." Ri An turn her body to another side of her bed.She can her a heavy sigh from her brother.

Exo's dorms
Sehun just get back from his house,after met Ri An.He doesn't really want to get back,but he has a tight schedule for tomorrow.
" Ya,how is Ri An?" Baekhyun start to questioning him,when he just open the dorm's door
" She can't handle it,we're had a big fight again.i don't know hyung,i don't want to think about it." Sehun just shook his head and going to his room.
" Ok ok,you must be tired get some rest." Baekhyun pat his head two times and leave him.
Once Sehun lay on his bed,he start to recall all the things that Ri An said to him back in home.
That's true that Ri An doesn't have any friends because of him,That's right that he is the one who walk away 5 years ago,when they had an argument about he being a celebrity.Sehun fell a litle bit guilty,but decide to go sleep and forget all the problems for a while.