I Don't Know How to Say Sorry

Nation's Idol's Sister

After getting discharge from hospital,Ri An still have to bed rest for 3 days at home.She just staying at home not doing anything.
Ri An realized how great that SM entertainment for cover up news about her,there's not even a single story about that night.
Actually Ri An feel relieved and grateful to them,she can't imagined what will happen if that news broke out.
But no matter how grateful she is,how her desire to come to SM and thank all the people is big.Her sellfishness is even bigger.
She doesn't want to go to place that have possibility of Sehun being there.
She still really mad towards Sehun,but deep inside her heart she know that this fight she's having now with him is different with others fight in the past.
Not even once Sehun contacting her.call,text,instant message,video call she doesn't receive any.Even others exo members is contact her and ask how she's doing.
When she was discharged from hospital,there's no Sehun welcoming her.

"Omma,is Sehun contacting you lately?" Ri An ask her mom about Sehun when they share a meal together
" Of course,he does.Even now he's busy he's still my son,why?"
" ah...no,just curious." Ri An feels a little bit dissapointed that she know Sehun avoiding her.
Ri An thinks that she's teh only one who deserve the right to angry and the one who should be avoiding not being avoided.

At nights,when her hyung come home after work,Ri An ask the same question.
"Hyung,that Sehun contacting you?" Ri An come to her hyung room and sit in his bed
" Of course,he's my brother,we keep in touch everyday." Her hyung can catch a dissapointing sigh from Ri An
" why? he's not contacting you?" Ri An seems surprised by her hyung question so she just nod
" of course,why would he contacting you,he's not your brother anymore right?" Ri An give a shocking gaze towards her hyung.
" i know about that hospital fight,i was there watched everything." Ri an who always scared by her hyung can't  lift her face.
" i'm sorry." her hyung lift her face.
" Why you're sorry to me. i was really mad back then to you,you're so childish for doing that to Sehun.But i met him,and he said that i can't be mad to you,because you'll be scared."
He pet Ri an's head and smile.
" You know Ri An-a,for all this time we grew up together,both of you are the best thing that ever happen to me."
" I always loved you as my sister and loved you as a princess,i've becoming so protective towards you,don't do that,don't eat that,you have to be like this. i always said all that thing to you right?"
" That's right,i'm scared of you because of that." Ri An smile and nod.
" and now how about Sehun? he loves you as his sister and his friend,you always doing things together,you looked happiest when you with him." Ri an just sit quietly and feels a little bit uncomfortable with this talk.
" Ri an-a,now Sehun is not only ours.He's a public figure,now he belonged to public too."
" But,he's my brother and he's promise to always protect me,hyung you don't understand."
" You're an adult right now,but you keep being imature.you don't want Sehun as your brother? seriously? but you miss him right? you keep asking people where is he,how's he doing,join his fan cafe and googling his name."
"if you're his sister,you can talk to him freely,you don't need to ask people." Ri An start to refecting her fault towards Sehun and tears up
" But i miss my old twin brother,the one who always there for me,the one who protecting me." Ri An wipe her tears while talking.
" You still have him,but you have to try to not being sellfish.since you born till now,Sehun is the only one who give up for you,and starting for now you have to do the same thing."

 

After doing the deep talk with her hyung,Ri An start to sort her memories that she have with Sehun.There a ton times that she asked Sehun for things .
He never say no.He'll be angry but in the end,he just give it to Ri An.
" What have i done." Ri An reach her cellphone and opening Sehun's number.
" If say sorry right now,i'm sure he'll accept it,but i just don't feel good if that happen."
Ri An feel that Her mistake right now,is not just things that I-am-sorry words can solve it.