Oppa,Save Me !!!!

Nation's Idol's Sister

After that endorsement publicize.The respond from people is huge.
Ri An becoming more popular,with EXO syndrome still struck the nation,Ri An popuarity grow even bigger.
Ri An has a beautiful face,nice posture,and hottest idol in nation as her brother,people start to talking about her.
The rumour about her and Sehun start to dissapear,the behind the scenes of that photoshoot really came out well by showing Ri An and Sehun playful side.

" Sehun-a,shall we go on a camping.i'll take all the stuff,look isn't it great?"
" uwaaa,this is really great,Ri An-a high five!"

"Cut! ok,that's good guys."
Ri An and Sehun now filming a cf for some camping equipment,they relationship is getting so much better.

"Ri An-a after this,i'll go to chungdamdong,i'll meet up with members and practice. do you want to come with me?" Sehun offering to Ri An after they end the cf shooting
" I can't,i have some test in college.what time will you finish?"
" i don't know,maybe midnight."
" i'll come at night then,i have kyungsoo's oppa prince of tenis comic,i borrowed it too long,i want to give it back to him."
Surprisingly,Ri An now get along well with others exo member,that's because she often come to their dorm for wait Sehun,and she shares same interest with the members.
"you can give that to me." Sehun try to help Ri An.
"no,i have it at home.don't worry oppa i'll come by myself at night."
After that conversation Ri An and Sehun say good bye and go separate ways.

 

"Omma,i'll go to oppa,he's practicing now." Ri An tell her mom about going to Sehun.
" Ya,this is 8 pm,there's must be a lot of traffic jam in gangnam." Her mom telling her to not go and stay at home,because she's worry.
" i won't take bus until gangnam,i'll down in some place near,and walk to go there,don't worry omma,i'll be fine." Ri An try to assuring her mom by hugging her in cute manner.
" Don't do aegyo,Ri An-a." Her mom looks a little bit upset,because of her stubborn daughter.
" Allright,i'll ask hyung to pick me up there,i'll back home together with him,i'll be long,i promise." She kiss her mom's cheek.
" be careful then."


Ri An decide to come down from the bus not in gangnam,she choose to walk,passing by a small road,between sky crapper.
Ri An know really well the shortcut to SM office,because when she was younger she used to following Sehun as a trainee.
"uwaa,this road seems creepy at night." Ri An feels a little scared but try to be brave.

Sehun-a i'm on my way to SM building,wait for me .

Ri An send a text message for Sehun,when she realize that someone is following her from behind.She rushedly sending another text to Sehun.

Sehun-a,i think there's someone following me,i'm at small road,path that you used when you're a trainee.

Ri An try to text Sehun while describing her position,She have a high hopes that Sehun will run to her because this road is near with SM building.
Still no response from her brother,Ri An starting to panick and call Sehun several times without put her phone in her ear,she just holding it.

Sehun-a,save me please.
Ri An sending another text,when she hear the footstep getting close.

 

Ri An's Home
" I'm home." Ri An's hyung just get back from work
" Ri An is not with you?" Ri An's dad ask his son with curious eye
" No,she's not contacting me."
" Ah,that kids,it's already 10pm." Her dad seems worry and anxious
" maybe she's staying with Sehun.I'll try calling him." Ri An's hyung try to calling Sehun several times,but he's not picking up.
" What is he doing? not picking up his phone." Hyung start to annoyed by Sehun
" Ri An-a,is she okay?" Mom start to crying and panicking
" Omma,I'll go to Sehun right now,you wait for Ri An here,okay?" Ri An's hyung decide to go find her in chungdamdong and leave their parents at home.

 

EXO's dorm
" one..two..one..two,Kai-a i think if we doing this twice will be easier."
" Ah..really? allright then."
Sehun still practicing with s,he's not checking her phone for 5 hours straight.
" Guys,let's take a break."
When they have a break,finally Sehun checking his phone.Text message from Ri An,struck him like lightning.
He found 7 missedcalls from Ri An,and 8 missedcalls from his hyung.
Suho who realize,Sehun's shock expression and weird gesture ask him.
"whats going on,Sehun-a?" Sehun give his phone to Suho,and start running downstairs.