I'll Save You No Matter What

Nation's Idol's Sister

" Now tell me,what is it?" Sehun and Ri an sit in the grass facing each other
" you know that Hana is my friend in middle school?" Sehun nod
" The letter,she didn't made it up,i write it for her used your name." Ri an fixed her eyes to Sehun face try to read his expression.
Sehun just shut his mouth not saying anything
" i'm sorry." Ri an start to cry and covering her face
" you did that?" Sehun finally talking
" i did that." Rian nod and talk with a low voice
" i'm sorry Sehun-a,i'm really a bad sister for you,you can hate me but please forgive me." Ri an cry while look into the grass.
Sehun feel a big dissapointment struck his heart.
"Sehun-a i'll think a way for getting you out of this,i promise."
" it's okay now if you doesn't want me as your sister again,i'll go." Ri an get up from her sit and ready to go when Sehun hold her hand and pull her back to sit
" Ri an-a you did a very bad thing."
" i know,i'm sorry." 
Ri an wipe her tears,and already stopping from crying.
" you know Ri an-a i want to scream to you,i want to mad at you,i want to tell you to stay away from me but right now i need you more than i hate you."
When Sehun finished talking,Ri an start to cry again.
" So just stay here,and help me through this." Sehun put up a smile in his face.
Ri an give Sehun a tight hug while crying.
" huwaaaa... Sehun-a..." Ri an cry histerically and Sehun laughing at her.
" why are you being a perfect brother for me,i won't let you have a girlfriend and wife then." Ri An still crying in her brother shoulder.
" What are you talking about!" Sehun give a light hit in Ri an's head.

 

After tell the truth to Sehun,Ri an feels so much relieved,but she know that Sehun conditions is really bad right now.
She know that her brother's hard work for the last 7 years is getting destroyed right now,and Ri an can't accept it that the one who destroying it is her.
Ri an reach for her cellphone and call someone.
" this is the only thing i can do for him."


in the morning,Sehun wake up and try to find Ri an,but he can't
"omma,where is Ri an?" Sehun ask her mom in the kitchen
" Ri an? she go out in early morning."
" go where?"
" i don't know." 
After that conversation Sehun just spend his time to watch tv,he want to play with Ri an,but his sister isn't home.
Sehun find his phone ringing,he see the calling number and picking it up quickly.
"Noona?" Sehun know the one who called is noona from front office of SM building
" Sehun-a i should haven't tell you this but i need to."
"Why?"
"yesterday night,Ri an called me and she asked for help,she told me to find a place for press conference,she ask some reporters number too,Sehun-a i'm so worried about her."
" Noona? what time the press conference held? "
" at 10,Sehun-a Ri an didn't discuss this press conference with any one"
After getting the location,Sehun riding a taxi and go there.
When he arrives,the press conference already begin,he try hard to get in but he can't. there's too much people in there.
But Sehun can see Ri an in a big monitor outside.
" Annyonghaseyo,my name is Oh Ri An,i'm here to make clarification regarding my brother rumour."
Sehun can see Ri an is very nervous in there.
"The love letter and the record that cause a rumour is a prank that i made."
" Jung Hana is my middle school friend so i ask her for help."
" you all know that my relationship with Sehun is not that good,so i want to play prank for him and i forced Hana to help me."
" Jung Hana and Oh Sehun has nothing to do with this,i do it by myself.Please stop tying up this rumour with them.They have nothing to do with this."
" I'm sorry for all the people who dissapointed by me i'm really sorry."

Ri an end her talk,and get up from her chair she doesn't take any question and hurriedly go from that place.
Sehun who watched it outside is really surprised with Ri An behaviour.He believe that what she said is not true.She did that for protecting him.