The Interview

Nation's Idol's Sister

" Can you tell us about your brother?"
" My brother,he is 18 minutes older from me.We are really awkward." the monitor shown Ri An smile with her hand in her hair.
" Ya,Sehun-a you are awkward with her?" Chanyeol give a short comment,and Sehun just reply with a nod.
" But she's beautiful,Sehun-a." Suho give another glance toward Sehun,and again he just nod.
Back to the interview.
" How is his personality?"
Ri An seems hesistate to answer but give a little smile to the camera.
" is Sehun will be watching it? i will be embarassed." Ri An cover her face with her hand.
" Oh Sehun,My oppa. since we were a child my behaviour really bad towards him."
" I always want his stuff,toys,foods,books,our hyung,even our parents.He get scolded too many times by my Dad,if he doesn't give what i want." Ri An turned down her eyes .
" Hyung?" Baekhyun throw glance to Sehun about a weird reference that Ri An make.
" Ri An call our hyung with hyung,she only has me as her oppa." Sehun seems to understand what Baekhyun mean and give a proper answer.

"And how about your brother being celebrity?"
"I'm a sellfish person.When oppa told me about his dream being celebrity like 7 years ago.I just really mad.I told him some of bad words.After that fight he doesn't really talk to me.But he does a great job as an idol" Ri An starts to cry,but she hold it hard.
"Excuse..me,can you edit this part out? i don't want Sehun see me cry.I'll lost my pride then" Ri An laugh and smile to yhe camera
The studio burst into laughter,people who watch can hold their laugh for the hilarious comment and Ri An's 4d personality.
"She's cute." Luhan is so focused to the monitor.
" Please send a video message for your brother."
" Oppa-yaa,Sehun-a.Thank you for being my brother for all this years.what should i do,this is so awkward." Ri An try to put her head into her jacket while laughing.
" Yaaaaa,she is really cute,Sehun-a . " Now is Baekhyun who can't take his eyes off of her.
" Sehun Oppa,saranghae." Ri An end her interview with a body gesture that make a big heart to Sehun.
Everyone is clapping and laughing,Sehun only look at the monitor and started to smile,a big smile.
" Ya Sehun-a she is really cute,her personality is similiar with you." Chaenyeol start talking while clapping
" ya ya ya let's call her." Chen give Sehun cellphone,at first he hesistate but finally he calling her.

" hello?"
" Ri An-a,this is oppa." Sehun try to hold his laughter.All s has eyes fixed to him
" Oppa? My oppa? " Ri An seem to have a shock,her voice is nervous
" Ya,what is it? it's Sehun Sehun." Sehun look a little bit dissapointed because of his sister respond
" Sehun-a? why? is it something urgent? " Ri-An speak carefully
" No it's not,this is exo's showtime i call you for a broadcast."
"Really? ah.. Annyeonghaseyo." Ri An's voice already relax and she laugh.
"i watch your video message,that was so sweet." Sehun talk to her while teasing her
" what is sweet.it just an ordinary video."
"Ya,you even crying ." Sehun can't take it and start to scream toward Ri-An on the phone.
"What? Ya i told writer unni to cut that part out,how could it's still there?" Ri An voice become lower
" Annyeonghaseyo,Ri An-shi." Baekhyun start to join the conversation.
"Ah yes,who is it?"
"Baekhyun oppa,baekhyun,we never met before."
"Ah yes,celebrity oppa. is all celebrity oppa there?" Ri An's voice become cherfull again and start to laugh
" Celebrity oppa? ya i'm a celebrity too." Sehun try to speak with Ri-An again
" Ya,for me you just an oppa,ordinary oppa."
The conservation flowing and finally came to an end,and the 12 exo members wrap up filming for Exo's showtime sibling special.