Chapter 8

My Life As His Fiancée

Woohyun knocked on the door. No answer. He knocked again. This time a little harder.

"Woohyun who exactly lives here?" you asked.

"Excuse me, are you Nam Woohyun?" someone asked from behind you guys.

You both turned around to be greeted by an old lady.

"Yes I am. Do you know what happened to the lady that lived here?" he asked in a rather calm voice.

"You must be the grandson she was talking about, follow me," she said before turning around and walked up the road.

You walked with Woohyun, following close behind.

"Woohyun, please can't you just tell me why where here?" you pleaded. Your curiosity was killing you.

He didn't say anything as you guys followed the lady up a little hill. Why is he not telling me anything?

You guys made your way up the hill, soon to be greeted by three grave stones.

Woohyun stopped dead in his tracks and fell to his knees.

"Woohyun,"

"I'm very sorry for your loss," the old lady said, "I'll leave you guys alone."

She soon left.

You walked closer to the grave stones to examine them, the first one looked rather new. You read the first one:

 

In memory of Kim Ho Sook

A great sister, aunt, mother, grandmother and wife.

May 13, 1920 - June 25, 2011

 

 

 

His grandmother. You moved on to the second one:

 

 

In memory of Nam Sang Min

A great brother, uncle, father, grandfather and husband.

July 6, 1910 - October 23, 2005

 

 

 

His grandfather. You moved to the very last one, the one that looked the oldest out of all of them.

 

In memory of Nam Young Min

A great brother and son.

December 19, 1993 - February 8, 1995

 

 

His brother? Oh my god.

You turned to face Woohyun. You could see tears in his eyes.

"Woohyun. I-i- I'm sorry, i-i-i didn't expect something like this," you said as you placed a hand on his shoulder, "I'll be back."

You left him to go get some flowers. You saw a the old lady again and asked her if she had any flowers. She somehow knew you guys were coming and prepared 3 separate bouquets of flowers.

You walked back to Woohyun. He was closer to the gravestones. His head hung low. You kneeled down besides him with the flowers in hand. He looked at you, his eyes slightly red. You wiped a tear that slid down his face with your thumb and smiled.

 Maybe you're not all the cold after all.

You then grabbed onto one of the bouquets and held it out to Woohyun. He didn't budge, you grabbed his hand and placed it in his hand and closed his fingers around it. You grabbed the back of his hand and helped him place it on his grandmothers grave. You did the same with his grandfather and brother.

You sighed as Woohyun looked back down. It was silent.

"Want to know the story behind my brother?" he asked.

"If you want to tell me."

"I killed him. On my birthday," he replied.

You looked at him.

"I pushed him into the water, when I turned 4,"

"Woohyun-"

"He was 2 at the time. I was jealous, everyone perfered him over me. My parents covered for me telling the public that he died of a disease. My grandfather wanted to kill me. He loved Young Min more than he would have ever loved me. All I wanted was love," Woohyun said as he looked at you. Tears were falling down his face, you could feel your own tears falling.

"All I ever wanted was someone to be there for me. As soon as he was born he took over everyone. Everyone favored him even at a young age. I never meant to kill him," Woohyun cried.

"Woohyun it's all in the past," you said as you grabbed onto his hand.

"After his death my grandfather moved out with my grandmother. I tried to make up for it I tried. My love always getting denied!"

"I know Woohyun/"

"I did everything to the best of my ability! I didn't even get forgiven! I'm sorry to this very day! Maybe if I died instead everyone would be happy. All I want it love. Never have I received it," Woohyun yelled.

"Woohyun your parents love you,"

"It's a lie! All they want me to do is take charge of the company, if I wasn't their only son I would be gone! Not even Sung Ah loves me. After the death she ignored me when she was old enough she left me. The only reason she's back now is to take care of you!" He yelled as he looked back at the ground.

 Maybe this is why he's so cold.

 "All I want is to be happy."

"What about Ji Young?" you asked.

"I don't know, I guess she makes me happy sometimes."

You nodded. It went silent again.

"We better go put our stuff in the house," Woohyun said as he got up and wiped his face. You nodded and got up.

-------------------------------------------------

The old lady let you guys inside.

You helped Woohyun with the bags. You wanted to ask Woohyun more, but the miserable face he had on made you decided not to.

"If you need anything I'm down the road," the old lady said before leaving. You escorted her out. You walked back in to find Woohyun gone. You looked through the rooms to find him in his grandfather's study. You decided to leave him alone.

You headed to the kitchen to find groceries the lady had bought for you guys. You decided to just make a simple dish with the things she bought, since it was getting late.

-------------------------------------------------

After you got done making a simple soup you went to call Woohyun.

You knocked on the door, but there was no answer. You opened the door to find Woohyun asleep. His head on the desk.

I guess I'll let him sleep. You thought as you closed the door.

You ate dinner alone. Woohyun was still asleep by the time you got ready for bed. You walked into the study.

 He's so peaceful when he's asleep. If only he could be like that when he is awake.

 You moved his hair out of his face. Sleep well. You thought as you slightly kissed his cheek.

You crept out of the study and closed the door and headed towards a room you fixed for yourself.

I can't say I've fallen for you, but I can't say I still hate you Woohyun.


Hope you guys like!

Just had to get this up before I go to sleep. >_<

Hope it makes sense, I was kind of crying a bit and I'm tired so yeah. If it does please tell me.

What do you think of Woohyun now?

Comment and Subscribe! :)

-Andie