Chapter 17

My Life As His Fiancée

“OPPA!!”

You and Woohyun turned to see who it was. To both of your guys surprise it was Eun.

“Wah Unnie!! You look so pretty!!” Eun exclaimed as she ran up to you and gave you a hug.

“What are you doing here Eun?” you asked as she let you go and took a step back to look at you.

“I’m here to visit you and oppa,” she replied with a smile.

You bent down to her eye level.

“I see. How have you been?” you asked her.

“Me? Hum… good. I missed you and oppa a lot though,” she replied with a sad voice.

“Aww. Well you’re here now so let’s have some fun,” you said.

She nodded her head eagerly and gave you another hug. She let you go and gave Woohyun a hug, which he had also kneeled down to her eye level. You waved at Bae, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee as you slowly stood up.

“Nice to see you again,” Mrs. Lee said as she gave you a quick hug.

“Not to be rude, but why are you guys here?” you asked.

“We have some a business meeting with Woohyun’s parents,” Mr. Lee said with a warm smile.

“Oh,” you said.

“If you guys don’t mind. Can you guys keep an eye on Bae and Eun for a little bit?” Mrs. Lee asked.

You didn’t know how to respond.

“We would love to,” Woohyun said as he picked Eun up in his arms.

“We’ll try to be as quick as possible,” Mrs. Lee said before she left.

“Would you like some punch Bae?” you asked.

“Sure,” he replied.

You made two cups. One for Eun and one for Bae.

“Thank you unnie,” Eun said as she took the cup from you.

“Thanks,” Bae said.

“You’re welcome,” you replied.

“Let’s go sit down,” Woohyun said as he started for one of the tables near by.

You and Bae followed. You all sat down and Eun sat down between you and Woohyun. Bae sat down next to Woohyun.

“How has school been Bae?” Woohyun asked.

“It’s okay. We formed a basketball team. We’re going to have a game next week on Saturday,” Bae said.

“That’s cool Bae. I knew you could do it,” Woohyun replied as he patted Bae on the back.

“Yeah it is and you know…”

Bae and Woohyun started to talk.

Soon you and Eun were talking about things.

-------------------------------------------------

After what seemed to be a few minutes, which was really an hour. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee returned.

“I don’t want to go home!” Eun pouted.

“If you pout you won’t turn out as pretty as your unnie, Eun,” Woohyun said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind you.

Eun gave him a stare.

“Eun that’s not very nice. Hyung is right though,” Bae said.

“I don’t need your opinion stupid but,” Eun snapped.

“Eun. Those aren’t very nice words. Say sorry to your brother,” Mr. Lee said sternly.

“I don’t want to,” Eun said as he crossed her arms.

“Eun ho-“

“Let me talk to her,” you said as you took her into your arms.

“Listen to me Eun. I want you to behave okay. If you behave yourself unnie will visit you really, really soon. I’ll even bring your favorite type of candy,” you said.

Eun looked at you in doubt.

“I promise you I’ll visit. You have to promise unnie, that you’ll be good okay?”

“Will oppa come with you?” Eun asked.

“Of course I will Eun,” Woohyun said as he patted her head.

“So do you promise unnie that you’ll be good?”

Eun nodded and held out her pinky. You smiled and pinky promised her. You then gave her back to her dad.

“Well we have to go now,” Mrs. Lee said.

“See you soon,” you said as you and Woohyun waved goodbye to them.

“That was very motherly like,” Woohyun said as you turned around to face him.

“I guess it was,” you replied.

“You’ll make a great mom.”

You looked at him.

“And you?”

“Of course I’ll be the dad.”

“You think you make a good dad?”

“Of course I’m a good dad! There’s nothing I can’t do.”

“Oh really. There’s nothing you can’t do.”

“Yes I can do everything and anything. Only if you want it,” he said as he wrapped his arms around you waist pulling you close to him.

“Woohyun. People are starring,” you whispered as you looked around.

“What is there to be afraid of boo? We’re engaged after all,” he said with a smirk.

“I know that, but-“

Woohyun was leaning in and you knew exactly what he was planning. You stepped on his foot and he let out a little scream and let you go. He gave a stare and you laughed.

“Not in front of others,” you whispered to him.

Out of the blue you heard someone laugh. You and Woohyun turned to see who it was. It was your guy’s parents.

“What’s so funny?” Woohyun asked.

“Seems like you two are getting a long well,” your mother said.

“I suppose,” you replied as your cheeks started to burn.

“Woohyun did you bring the papers I asked you to bring?” Woohyun’s dad asked.

“Yeah I did. They’re in the car,” Woohyun replied.

“Well we need them,” his dad stated.

“Fine I’ll go get it,” Woohyun said.

“But we need you to sign some papers too,” he mom said.

“Then what do you w-“

“I’ll go get it,” you said.

“It’s fine honey. Woohyun will get it after,” Woohyun’s mom said.

“It’s okay. I need to get my purse too,” you said.

“If you wish."

“Be back soon,” you said to Woohyun before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------  

You reached the car and opened the door.

Papers. Papers. Envelope. Where are they?

You spotted your purse wallet and quickly grabbed it. You looked around for the papers when you saw a yellow folder tucked on Woohyun’s side of the seat. You ran around to the other side and took it out.

“Found it finally,” you mumbled to yourself as you closed the doors and locked them.

You headed back towards the company until you bumped into someone. They made you drop what you were carrying.

“I’m sorry,” a voice that sounds oftly familiar said as they kneeled down and picked it up.

“It’s fine,” you replied.

“Here,” it said as he looked up to hand you the papers.

You gasped, “Kevin?”

“Ah. Hello ~~~~~. It’s nice meeting you here,” he said giving you the envelope with the papers.

“What are you doing here?” you asked.

“Business work. And you?”

“Same.”

“You work here or…”

“I’m actually um… I’ll be the new boss’s wife.”

“Of course. No wonder I heard your name before,” Kevin said.

“Yeah. Wait so you work here?”

“No. My dad is business partners with them and he couldn’t come today so here I am,” he explained.

“Oh. Not that I don’t know anything, but do you know why everyone gathered today?” you asked trying not to sound unprofessional.

“I’m unsure about that too. All I know is that they, by they I mean this company. They have something important to tell they rest of us.”

You nodded your head.

“Well I have to go get something from my car so see you in there later,” Kevin said.

“Okay nice meeting you again.”

Kevin left. You let out a sigh and headed to the meeting room.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked in and everyone was seated. You quickly walked over to Woohyun’s table and sat down next to him. Infinite was also seated at the table. Your parents were sitting in the table next to you guys.

“Hi noona,” Sungjong whispered to you.

“Hi Sungjong,” you said with a little wave.

Woohyun and parents got up and headed towards the front.

“Why do I feel like there’s going to be big news?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shrugged.

Woohyun’s dad cleared his throat.

What are we going to hear old man?

I have to agree with Sungyeol. I feel like it’s going to be big.

“Welcome. I would like to thank all of you that made it today. As you all know we have some very important news,” he announced.

“Yeah. Get on with it already,” Woohyun said.

You rolled your eyes.

“We have called you here to announce our decision on our son and future daughter-in-law’s wedding date.”

Everyone’s eyes widen. You looked at Woohyun. Sure you knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but not now.

Woohyun gathered himself up and took a hold of your hand.

“It was expected. I just wish they told us privately,” Woohyun said.

You nodded.

“We have talked to the Lee family and came to a decision,”

Hurry up with it already.

Woohyun’s dad took in a death breath and let it out before continuing.    

“We’ve decide the date to be next year during the month of February after our son turns 21. Since this year is close to an end, this is the time where we need to keep an eye out on the markets. The exact date is still not chosen. The time zone we are aiming for like I said is February,” Woohyun’s dad explained.

February? 5 months.

Will be the slowest months of my life.

From there his dad continued to talk about other things concerning the company.

-------------------------------------------------

“Oh my god! That was the longest meeting EVERRRRRRRR!” Sungyeol complained as you and the Infinite members walked out of the building.

“Tell me about it,” Dongwoo said.

“~~~~~!”

You turned around to find your mom walking quickly towards you.

“Yes mom.”

“We have a congratulatory dinner later tonight at _______ (put what ever restaurant you want). You and Woohyun have to be there by 6 alright?”

“Okay mom. We’ll be there,” you replied.

“See you there hun,” she said giving you a quick hug before going back to your dad.

“What time is it now?” you asked Woohyun.

“1:30,” he replied.

You let out a sigh.

“Let’s go get something to eat,” Hoya said.

“Yes Hoya we'll go to your restaurant,” Sungyeol said before anyone else could.

Everyone walked off.

“What?! You know it's good food!” Hoya called.

You laughed a little as Woohyun placed his hand on your waist.


Hope you guys like it!

Sorry it takes so long now a days. I have a lot to do and not enough time to do it. -_-

Okay not exactly who you thought it was it. Truth be told I changed it. :P About the drama, next chapter I promise there will be.

I have two, no three things I have to tell you guys.

One. I started a new story called Locked In Love featuring you, Infinite and U-Kiss (all 9). If you support that one to it would mean a lot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78056/locked-in-love-fantasy-infinite-romance-ukiss-you 

Two: I need your guys help again. My unnie's cousin needs applicants for her U-Kiss story. Where my KISSMES at? I know you're out there. If you will please help her out. Application and info can be found here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/43437 

*sigh* I know I'm asking a lot yet again. >_<

Three: I want to thank all of you who applied for my unnie's story! You guys made her believe me when I said she'll get spammed. She picked OC's already so check out who got picked: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/43433 

ALSO
I reached 200 subbers! OMG! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

 

 

And....

Okay that's all.

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie