Chapter 7

My Life As His Fiancée

Woohyun was in the dinning room eating breakfast with his sister, both were waiting for you to come down.

"You know what this we-"

"I know," Woohyun said as he looked down at his food.

"You know you have to bring her," Sung Ah said.

"I know," Woohyun replied. His eyes still on his plate.

It went silent. After a while Woohyun got up, "I'm going to go see if she's up."

Sung Ah nodded. Hopefully he can open up this weekend.

-------------------------------------------------

You were tying your hair in a bun when you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," you called from the bathroom. You heard the door open and close, but no voice. You quickly finished tying your hair up and stepped out of the bathroom to find Woohyun sitting on your bed.

"What do you want?" you asked in an annoyed voice.

"Pack some clothing for a 2 day trip," he ordered.

"Why?"

"We're going somewhere important,"

He's different today. Usually he would have snapped at me about giving him attitude.

"Where are we going? Am I just going with you? You're not going to do something bad to me are you?" you asked.

"Just pack. I'm not going to do anything to you, Sung Ah already knows where I'm taking you," Woohyun replied.

"Where is this place?" you asked, walking over to your closet to pull out a travel bag.

"You'll see when we get there. Ah, make sure you wear black. I'll be waiting downstairs," he said as he got up and walked out of your room.

You were left speechless. Where is he taking me? Black? You let out a sigh as you packed your clothing. You also changed into a black dress, that came up to your knees.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked downstairs with your bag. You set it next to what you thought would be Woohyun's bag by the door. You then headed towards the dinning room.

Weird. No Infinite members today. You thought as you walked through the door. Sung Ah was sitting at the end.

"~~~~~ come eat," she called.

You nodded and headed towards her and sat down next to her. The maids came out with your food and you started to eat.

"Not eating?" you asked Sung Ah who was watching you eat.

"I already ate," she said with a small smile.

"Oh," you replied as you continued eating.

Once you were done the maids came and took your plate. You let out a sigh.

"Where's Woohyun?" you asked.

"He's in his room, or he should be," Sung Ah replied.

"Where is he taking me? He said you knew,"

She smiled, "You'll find out. I promise nothing bad will happen. If he does anything bad to you tell me okay?"

You nodded. Why aren't they telling me where I'm going?

"Well I'll go see if Woohyun is ready," Sung Ah said getting up.

"It's okay I'll go," you said as you stood up.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," you replied before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------

You reached his door. You knocked on it.

"Come in," you heard.

You slowly opened the door. He was looking out his window.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," you replied.

He turned around and picked up his blazer.

"Let's go," he said.

He walked past you and out the door. You felt a sense of sadness. You quickly followed him.

You guys quickly made it to the front door to find Sung Ah waiting.

"Have a safe trip okay," Sung Ah said giving you a hug.

"We will,"

Woohyun walked out with a few maids who were carrying your guys bags.

Sung Ah held you out at arms length, "Take care of him. You'll understand very soon."

You raised an eyebrow.

She laughed, "Trust me. He's not as cold as he seems."

You still felt unsure.

"You should go now, he's waiting," Sung Ah said.

You nodded and hugged her one last time before stepping outside. Woohyun was in the car already. You got in and waved goodbye to Sung Ah as he drove out.

-------------------------------------------------

You didn't ask many questions on the way there. You had a feeling you guys were going to head out of the city and your guts were right. You guys had left the city about an hour ago.

You kept stealing glances at Woohyun, wondering where he was taking you and why both of you were wearing black.

You leaned your head on the window and closed your eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

You woke up to find the car in front of a house. You looked over at Woohyun he fell asleep. You sighed as you looked at the time. 1 o'clock.

"Woohyun," you called as you shook him slightly.

He opened his eyes and started to stretch.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

You nodded before opening the door. You guys both stepped out of the car and headed towards the little house.

"Ready?" Woohyun asked.

"I guess," you replied.

He nodded and knocked on the door.


Hope you guys like!

I'll try and get another chapter up today, yesterday I wasn't in the mood to write so I didn't get a chapter. Oh well.

I won't give much detail on what's going to happen next, but it's going to hopefully be good.

Comment and Subscribe! :)

-Andie