Chapter 9

My Life As His Fiancée

You walked into the living room to find Woohyun in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

You smirked, "Hungry?"

He turned around, "Yeah. I see you can cook."

"So I can," you said walking closer to him.

He nodded. I see why they chose you.

 "So Woohyun need something?" you asked as you crossed your arms.

"Can you cook me something to eat please?" he asked.

 Did he just? He, he. Wahhh.

 He smiled, "So can you ~~~~~?"

 His smile. That's a first.

 "Okay Woohyun. I guess I can," you replied.

He smiled, "I'll be waiting." He walked out and headed towards the study again.

You turned to see his figure turn into the study. He's in a different mood today.

You walked over to the fridge, got out ingredients and started to cook breakfast.

-------------------------------------------------

After you were done making as much as you could with the supplies you had you went to get Woohyun.

You knocked on the door.

"Come in,"

You opened the door to find Woohyun setting down a book. He reads? You thought as you glanced at the cover of the book with a raised eyebrow.

He chuckled to himself. I let you know one of my secrets and one of my sides. I guess showing you this side won't hurt either.

 "Breakfast ready?" he asked startling you.

"Yeah, come eat," you said quickly before leaving. He's off today.

 He rubbed the back of his neck as he followed you.

You sat down on one side of the small table in the kitchen and he sat across from you. You pushed a plate of homemade pancakes in front of him. He looked at you before he picked up his fork, cut a small peice of the pancakes and placed it in his mouth.

You fidgeted with your fingers waiting for a response. You had only tried out that recipe once a long time ago. He looked at you.

"Is it good?" you asked.

He swallowed, "Have a try." He said as he cut off a piece and held it in front of your mouth.

You just stared at him.

"Eat. I didn't do anything to it,"

You hesitantly opened your mouth. Woohyun placed the pancake in your mouth. You closed your mouth and started to chew. Hey! It's not that bad.

 "What do you think?" he asked.

"It's good. Now let me have some," you said pulling the plate towards you.

"Hey," Woohyun yelled as he pulled it back, "Didn't you make some for yourself?"

You shook your head, "There wasn't a lot of batter and ingredients."

"Fine. You get half I get half," he said.

"Okay," you said before you got up and grabbed another fork.

You guys both digged in and finished a couple of minutes later.

"Ahhh. That was good," you sighed as you leaned back in your chair.

Woohyun nodded.

It went quiet. You avoided any eye contact with Woohyun.

"~~~~~. Go get ready. I want to introduce you to some people," Woohyun said.

You looked at him, "Who?"

He smiled, "Some friends of mine around here."

Friends? Around here?

He laughed, "Just got get ready to leave in let's say 15 minutes?"

"Okay," you said raising an eyebrow as Woohyun got up and left.

You picked up the plate and headed to the sink. After you got done cleaning it, you headed to your room and 'got ready' even though you were basically set to go anywhere.

-------------------------------------------------

You heard a knock on your door. You got up and opened the door to find Woohyun.

"Ready?" he asked.

You nodded and walked out. You followed Woohyun out of the house. He didn't head for his car though.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"Somewhere," he said as he started to walk up the road.

 Where is he taking me? You thought as you ran up to catch up with him.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys walked for a pretty good 10 to 15 minutes before you saw a little town ahead. There were a few houses and stores, you even saw a school.

As you guys slowly approached the town, Woohyun headed towards the corner store.

"I need to get something, you can just wait here," he said before opening the door and going inside.

He soon came out with his hands behind his back.

"What did you buy?" you asked as you tried to get a glimpse of what he had in his hand.

"You'll see soon," he replied as he headed off to somewhere else.

You sighed as you followed him.

-------------------------------------------------

In no time you guys soon reached the school. There were kids playing on the playground. As soon as you guys stepped into the school yard all the kids looked at you.

"Oppa!!" a little girl, maybe around 5 years old yelled as she ran towards you and Woohyun.

"Hyung! You came!" a boy who looked a bit older than the little girl yelled as he too ran towards you guys.

Soon all the kids had run over to Woohyun. You backed up a bit.

"Look what I brought!" Woohyun said as he finally showed everyone what was in the bag.

 Candy?

"Oppa! I love you! You brought candy like you promised!" the girl exclaimed as she hugged him.

Candy.

"Here some for you and some for you," Woohyun said as he started to hand out the candy.

You smiled to yourself. I guess he does have a nice side.

 Woohyun laughed at the kids as they started to argue about what was the best flavored lollipop. He caught eye contact with you. You just smiled back. The little girl seemed to sense Woohyun looking at you.

"Oppa. Who is that?" the little girl asked as she started to walk towards you.

Little did you know, soon the little girl grabbed your hand and started to pull you towards everyone else. You ended up right next to Woohyun. Most of the kids had left to go play again, only the little girl and boy were left.

"Hyung who is she?" the boy asked.

Woohyun looked at you. You and everyone else were waiting for an answer.

"Oppa, quickly tell us. I want to know," the girl said tugging on his hand.

"She's..."

"Who who? I want to know," the little girl complained.

"She's my girlfriend," he replied looking at the little girl. Her smile turned to a frown.

"You promised you only would look at me. You said I would be your only girlfriend!" the little girl yelled.

"Sorry Eun," Woohyun said as he bent down to her eye level.

You didn't know how to respond.

"Eun," the boy hissed.

Suddenly the frown turned into a smile, "Well. She is pretty and Woohyun oppa seems to like her. So I guess you can have a girlfriend. But ONLY her. She's pretty."

You smiled. Woohyun looked at you and smiled a bit. You knew who he was thinking about.

"Eun, Bae. I would like you to meet ~~~~~. My girlfriend. ~~~~~, meet Eun and Bae," Woohyun said.

"Hello," you said waving at them.

"Hello unnie!" Eun said as she hugged you.

"Hello," Bae said with a little wave. You waved back.

"Unnie! Unnie! Do you like Woohyun?"

"Eun," Bae hissed again.

You looked at Woohyun he was looking away.

"Of course I do Eun," you replied as you patted her head. I guess I do. I don't hate him and I'm not crazy about him so.... I guess I like him.

"You two look cute together!" Eun exclaimed.

You laughed.

 I wonder if she really meant that.

"Unnie let's go play!" Eun said as she grabbed your hand and started to pull you towards the playground.

You looked at Woohyun he smiled and shooed you to go play. You sighed and followed Eun.

-------------------------------------------------

After playing with Eun for a while you guys decided to go watch Woohyun play basketball with the other boys.

"GOOO OPPA!!" Eun cheered, "Unnie you too!"

"You can do it!" you yelled.

Soon a few parents came and called their kids in for lunch. Eun and Bae were left with you and Woohyun.

Woohyun plopped down next to you on the bench. Bae sat down next to his sister.

"How'd I do Eun?" Woohyun asked.

"You did great oppa. The best," she cheerfully said.

He smiled.

 I love his smile.

 "Hyung. We better go now. I think they want to see you too," Bae said as he stood up with the ball in his hands.

Woohyun nodded as he got up. You got up along with Eun.

You guys soon headed for what you were guessing would be Bae and Eun's house.

"Oppa! Unnie! Shouldn't you guys be holding hands?" Eun asked.

You looked at Woohyun. He shrugged.

"Here let me help. It's okay to show you guys love each other around me," Eun said as she grabbed your hand and Woohyun's hand and placed them together.

"Eun! So sorry on behalf of my sister," Bae said as he pulled Eun away from you guys.

"It's okay," you replied. You felt Woohyun's hand tighten around yours. You looked at him and back to Eun. She smiled as she saw this. You just let it go because she was just so cute when she smiled. 


Hope you guys like!

I really need to get myself to write then right before I go to bed. For some reason at night is when I really feel like in the mood to write. >_<

Anyway, let's just see where this is going. Like? Love? Who knows? :P

Next chapter should be up later this week most likely around this time. Lol

Comment and Subscribe!

-Andie