Chapter 14

My Life As His Fiancée

You opened your eyes and turned around to find Woohyun sleeping next to you. You looked at the way he slept. He was so far away from you that if he turned around he would fall off the bed. He started to stir and you wanted to see what happened next. Your mind wanted him to fall, but your heart wanted to save him.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him from falling off the bed.

 Do you know how much you hurt me?

 You felt his hand tighten around yours.

"I... I didn't-"

"Woohyun. Stop playing around,"

"All... I wanted-"

"I know your awake," you hissed.

A tear slid down the side of his face.

Is he really sleeping?

You wiped the tear away and he slowly let go of your hand.

Maybe just maybe this isn't one of your tricks. You thought as you got out of bed and changed into something comfortable.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked out to the garden and sat down on one of the benches. You let out a sigh as the cool ocean breeze passed.

"Cold?" someone asked as a jacket landed on your shoulder.

You looked to see who it was, it was who you expected it to be... Sunggyu.

"Yeah a bit," you said as you pulled the jacket further over your shoulder.

"It's nice isn't it?" he asked as he sat down next to you.

"What the view? It's amazing and the freshness of the air," you said taking in a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"How have things been?" he asked.

You looked down, "No where. I didn't talk to him yet."

"Things will get better ~~~~~," Sunggyu said as he pulled you into a hug.

You nodded your head. I hope so.

"Come on let's go eat breakfast the others should be up," he said as he stood up.

"Why do you always seem to appear whenever I need you?" you asked.

"I'm just a good timer and happens to be around."

"Oh."

"Come on let's go before they start freaking out," Sunggyu said as he walked back into the hotel.

 Maybe, when the time is right you'll understand ~~~~~.

 -------------------------------------------------

Once you guys walked into the buffet the Infinite members were waiting for you all.

"NOONA! Did you sleep well? I made sure they gave you and Woohyun hyung a good bed," Sungjong said as you sat down next to him.

"It was good. Did you like your birthday present I bought you?" you asked.

"I love it!" Sungjong said as he flashed the phone key you bought him. It was personalized one with his name and a green gem on the end.

"Glad you like it," you said.

"Come on ~~~~~. Let's go get some food," Sungyeol said as he stood up. Everyone followed.

You glanced at Woohyun. His face was emotionless. You let out a sigh.

Breakfast went by quickly and mostly only the Infinite members talked except Woohyun.

"I'd like to leave first," Woohyun said as he stood up and left.

"Unnie are things alright with you and Woohyun?" Nara asked.

You snapped out of your thoughts, "What?"

"Are you and Woohyun okay?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah we're fine," you said before getting up and following Woohyun.

"I don't think they're okay," Hoya said.

Sunggyu just let out a sigh and left the table.

"Is there something going on that we don't know about?" Sungyeol asked.

Everyone just shrugged.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked into your room to find Woohyun on the balcony. You decided to get changed into different clothing.

--

You came out of the bathroom to find the room empty.

Is he going to explain or not?

You went to look for your suit case only to find it missing along with Woohyun's.

Guess he brought it down.

You looked around the room making sure you didn't leave anything. You walked out of the room and closed the door behind you.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked into the lobby to be greeted by the Infinite members.

"Have everything ~~~~~?" Sungyeol asked.

You nodded.

"Where's Woohyun?" you asked.

"He's at the overlook," Myungsoo replied.

Overlook? Ah the view.

"I'll go ge-"

"It's okay Sungyeol I'll go get him," you said as you left.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked toward the overlook of the sea to find Woohyun standing there with his hands in his jean pockets. He was looking down at his shoes, kicking at the grass.

"Woohyun," you called.

He looked up at you. His eyes full of guilt.

"Hum?"

"It's time to go," you said before quickly turning around and leaving.

 Damn it Woohyun. Find the time to. You have to do it.

 -------------------------------------------------

After the long 2 hour flight back to Seoul. The Infinite members dropped you and Woohyun off at home.

"How was the party?" Sung Ah asked as she helped you bring your suit case upstairs.

"It was fun," you replied.

"Are things okay with you and Woohyun?" she asked as she set your suit case down on the bed.

"Yeah. Everything is fine," you lied.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Things are fine."

"Well you seem tired so I'll let you relax. I'll come and call you for dinner later alright?"

"Okay," you replied.

Sung Ah smiled at you and soon left.

-------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day you stayed in your room. You fell asleep for a bit and woke up to go eat dinner. After you finished you head back up stairs.

You closed the door behind you and let out a sigh. You walked over to your window and looked at the sky.

You heard the door behind you open, but acted like you didn't hear. You knew fairly well who it was.

"~~~~~," Woohyun called.

You turned around to face Woohyun.

"Hum..."

"About last night. It's not what it seemed. I was breaking up with her," Woohyun explained.

"Then why was she on top of you," you snapped.

"Let me explain," he said.

You let out a sigh and crossed your arms.

He told you everything that happened.

"It wasn't suppose to go anywhere. I didn't believe her. I saw you earlier that night and I know you haven't had your first kiss yet."

"Get out," you said looking away.

"~~~~~. I want to make it up to you. I want to take you out tomorrow."

"Get out," you said again.

"Please ~~~~~. I'm telling the truth. Please go out with my tomorrow," Woohyun pleaded.

You looked at him, his eyes got to you yet again. Not with guilt, but sincerity.

"Fine I'll go with you," you said.

"Please don't be mad at me ~~~~~ah."

"Please just leave," you said as you turned around and looked out the window.

You could hear Woohyun leave. You turned around and walked over to your bed. You sat down.

"Woohyun. I believe you, but the way you made my heart hurt. I don't know if I'll really be able to over come this," you whispered to yourself. 


Hope you guys like it!

Was sort of rushing to get this finished. I have really high hopes for the next chapter. So please look forward to that! :D

Thank you for all the support! Love you all 169 subbers!

And no this story will not be ending anytime soon. Just love you all very much! <3

Should be getting to bed now so here's your gif of Woohyun! XD

and other one for good luck.

Comment and Subscribe! :)

-Andie