Chapter 6

My Life As His Fiancée

Someone was shaking you to wake up. You rolled away and mumbled, "Let me sleep."

"Noona wake up!"

Noona? Sungjong?

You opened your eyes to find Sungjong with a few maids. You quickly sat up and looked around.

"What are you going here Sungjong?"

"We're going to have fun today! Sung Ah noona called and said you need to get out, soooo.... here I am," he explained.

"Ah. Just us two?"

"Nope. Everyone else is downstairs," Sungjong stated.

You nodded, "I guess I'll get changed now. Excuse me."

"I'll be downstairs noona! Take your time!" Sungjong said as he left.

You put together an outfit:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3507/3990756696_deed7bda70_o.jpg (minus the hat)

-------------------------------------------------

You walked into the dinning room to find all the Infinite members and Sung Ah waiting for you.

"~~~~~ah. Just in time for breakfast. Come sit," Sung Ah said pointing towards the chair on her right.

You walked over and took a seat. The food came out and everyone ate. It was silent the whole time.

-------------------------------------------------

After you guys finished eating Sung Ah escorted you guys to the living room.

You walked in to find Nara sitting on the couch.

"Nara?" you called as you approached her.

"UNNIE!" she yelled as she got up and gave you a hug.

You pushed her back to look at her, "What are you doing here?"

"Sung Ah unnie told me to come and take you out," she said.

"Oh."

"Yeah. So unnie, how have you been?" Nara asked.

Before you got a chance to start telling Nara everything that has been going on in the past 2 weeks, Sungyeol coughed reminding you that they were still there.

"Ah. Nara meet Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong," you said.

"Nice to meet you all. Naraimnida," Nara introduced herself as she did a 90 degree bow.

"Hello! How are are you?" Sungjong asked.

"Sungjong that's not something you ask a girl the first time you meet," Sunggyu said.

Nara laughed, "It's fine. I'm 18 and you?"

"Ah well be friends then I'm 18 too!"

"Really?! Do you like banana milk?" Nara asked.

Sungjong nodded eagerly before he asked, "Like going shopping?"

Nara nodded and started to go on and on about her interests.

"I think you guys better go or they might not leave," Sung Ah said with a smile.

You nodded as you grabbed Nara's arm and Hoya grabbed Sungjongs.

-------------------------------------------------

It took you guys a while to get out of the house, because Sungjong and Nara seemed to have a lot in common, but you all finally reached your guys destination.

"Seems like Sungjong found himself a new best friend," Dongwoo said to you as you guys entered Lotte World. It was surprisingly empty with only a few people wandering here and there.

"Sungjong's dad owns this place and he got it kind of empty today," Sunggyu explained.

You nodded your head. I knew he had power, but this. This is amazing.

"Unnie let me see your hand," Nara said pulling at your left hand. You let her take your hand as you talked to Hoya and Sunggyu.

"Hyung let me see your hand," Sungjong said grabbing Woohyun's right hand.

"What for?" Woohyun asked raising and eyebrow.

"YAH! WOOHYUN! What flavor milk do you want?" Sungyeol yelled from a vending machine.

"Chocolate!" Woohyun yelled.

--

"I don't get how he can just suddenly get this place empty," you said.

"I have to admit it is kind of scary how Sungjong's dad can do this," Hoya said.

"Alright noona all done," Nara said letting your hand down. it dropped to your side.

"All done hyung," Sungjong said.

"Well lets go," Sungjong said as he walked off.

Everyone followed. You smiled to yourself before walking after them, but when you took a step your wrist was pulled back. You looked down...

Woohyun felt the tug on his wrist. He looked down too...

You guys both yelled.

"NARA!"

"SUNGJONG!"

You guys were handcuffed together.

"What unnie?"

"Hum hyung?"

They called as they walked back with Infinite.

"What is this?" Woohyun snapped.

"Well Sung Ah said you guys need to know each other better and Dongwoo hyung came up with this idea. I came up with the amusement park. So you two are handcuffed together so you can get to know each other better," Sungjong explained.

"Dongwoo," Woohyun hissed as he spotted Dongwoo next to Myungsoo, "Unlock us. Now."

"I can't do that. If I do Sung Ah is going to yell at me," Sungjong said.

"YAH!" Woohyun yelled as he went to grabbed Dongwoo, but he pulled you along too.

"Woohyun! Stop it!" you yelled as he kept trying to grab Dongwoo.

"Dude, you're going to hurt her," Myungsoo said as he grabbed Woohyun's arm.

"Not only that. You're going to hurt your own wrist," Dongwoo added.

Woohyun gave up.

"Come on let's go ride roller coasters," Sungyeol said.

I can't deal with this.

Today is going to be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------

After riding a few roller coasters, going on a few baby rides and buy some useless souvenirs, you all agreed to eat lunch.

You were sitting down with Woohyun and Infinite, when Nara came with Hoya carrying bowls of chicken. Nara shorted out the flavors and handed them out accordingly. Everyone started to eat except Woohyun.

"Not eating?" you asked before popping a piece of chicken in your mouth.

"I would but remember we're handcuffed," Woohyun reminded.

"So?"

"Your right hand is free while my right hand is handcuffed. Unless you want your left hand to keep going up and down. I suggest you feed me," he explained before opening his mouth waiting for you to feed him.

You thought about it, "Nah. I don't feel like it.

"Okay," he said before picking up his chopsticks. Your hand following every move.

"One second though... open your mouth," you ordered.

He smiled before opening his mouth. You fed him.

He's such a weirdo.

-------------------------------------------------

After you guys ate you all decided to ride the merry-go-round to let your stomachs 'rest'.

"Won't it just make us sick?" you asked sitting down in one of the carriages with Woohyun.

"It shouldn't," Dongwoo said before getting on a tiger.

"What if it does?" Nara asked.

"Um..."

"We'll only ride it once," Sunggyu said.

Everyone nodded.

-------------------------------------------------

After the ride was over, luckily no one was sick and your full stomachs' didn't feel as full.

"Let's go into the haunted house!" Sungyeol and Dongwoon both yelled.

"How about it?" Hoya asked. Everyone agreed.

You were feeling a bit nervous, for you have never been in a haunted house before.

-------------------------------------------------

"Okay who goes with who?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well, Woohyun and ~~~~~ are going together. Dongwoo and Hoya have paired up. Sungjong and Nara want to go together. That leaves me, you and Myungsoo," Sunggyu said.

"Okay? Then who's going first?"

Everyone shrugged.

"Rock-paper-scissors then," Sunggyu said.

Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong and Myungsoo played. Hoya got paper along with Myungsoo, while Sungjong and Woohyun got rock. Hoya then went against Myungsoo. He got paper while Myungsoo got scissors.

"Yess!"

Woohyun and Sungjong gave it another go. Sungjong got rock while Woohyun got scissors.

"Okay Woohyun and ~~~~~ are going last," Dongwoo said.

You let out a sigh as you sat down with Woohyun on the waiting bench.

-------------------------------------------------

It was finally your's and Woohyun's turn.

"Not scared are you?" Woohyun asked.

"No," you lied. Truth was you were a bit.

"Come on," he said grabbing your hand and pulled you in.

It wasn't all that scary to begin with, but as you guys reached the middle of the house it went completely dark. You grabbed onto Woohyun's hand harder. Suddenly out of nowhere someone or something grabbed you from behind. You screamed really loud, making Woohyun pull you close.

You were on the verge of tears, "W-Woohyun. I-I want to g-get out of here."

She's really that scared?

"Come on then," he said pulling you again.

You guys quickly reached the end of the maze. You and Woohyun walked out. You still hadn't let go of Woohyun's hand.

"You guys okay?" Dongwoo asked.

"We heard a lot of screams," Hoya said.

"Should be. I don't think ~~~~~'s been in one before," Woohyun said looking at your terrified face.

"Really ~~~~~?" Sungyeol asked.

You nodded a bit.

"We're sorry noona! How come you didn't tell us?" Sungjong asked.

"I wanted to try it out," you mumbled.

"Next time don't be afraid to tell us something," Sunggyu said.

"Okay,"

"Well I think we should go home now," Woohyun said.

"That sounds good," Myungsoo said.

Everyone agreed.

-------------------------------------------------

"Can't we get released now?" Woohyun asked from the back seat of Dongwoo's car.

"Not until you guys get home," he said. Sungyeol laughed.

You sighed as you looked out the window. The sun had just begun to go down.

Today was fun. You thought as your eye lids fell.

Woohyun looked at you. She's cute when she's scared and asleep. Snap out of it. What are you thinking?

Woohyun moved your head onto his shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes. The car was empty and your head was leaning on something. You sat up and Woohyun's head fell onto your shoulder. Your hand was free now.

What time is it?

You though as you looked outside. It was dark. You looked at Woohyun. Should I wake him up? He looks so peaceful.

"Woohyun. Wake up," you said as you slightly shook him.

He opened his eyes and sat up. He yawned before stretching a bit.

"Let's go inside," you said before opening the door. You got out and Woohyun followed.

Once you both got inside you found everyone in the living room.

"You guys are awake," Dongwoo said.

"Yeah," you said, "Why didn't you wake us up?"

"You guys looked tired," Sungyeol said.

You nodded your head. Woohyun rolled his eyes and headed for his room.

"Well we have to go now," Dongwoo said as he and Sungyeol got up.

"See you tomorrow I guess," you said. They nodded.

You said goodbye to them before going to your room.

Today was enjoyable.


Hope you guys like!

Okay I changed it a bit. First it was shopping, but I could write about that so it's Lotte World, and of course Sungjong does not own Lotte world. But if he did that would be awesome! Lol

I don't know whether or not I'll update tomorrow, because I have to go to school for half of the day. >_< Wish me luck! Lol. Over the weekend I'll try and get some chapters up.

Comment and Subscribe! :)

-Andie