Chapter 32

My Life As His Fiancée

  Play ^^ 

You woke up and laid in bed. You wandered off into your thought for a while until you looked at the clock on your nightstand. You noticed a bag. What is that? You sat up in bed and reached for the bag. It was rather heavy. You set it down in your lap, opened the top of the bag, and peered inside to find a bowl of pasta. Myungsoo? You set it back on the nightstand before you got out of bed. You quickly changed before you grabbed the bag again and headed downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------

When you reached the bottom of the stairs you started for the kitchen, but something in the living room caught your eye. You walked over to the couch and found Myungsoo sleeping.

A smile came upon your face yet at the same time you felt guilty. It was because of you he was sleeping here. An idea hit you. You were going to do something to repay him. You quickly headed to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu reached the CCU with a bouquet of flowers. He asked the nurse if Ae Chan had arrived yet and she replied with a shake of the head. He smiled and thanked the nurse before he walked in and took a seat on the couch near the window. He let out a sigh as he ran his left hand through his hair. Ever since last night, he couldn’t stop thinking about Ae Chan. He looked down at the flowers. He picked them himself. Each holding a special meaning.

“I see someone here rather early,” a voice called.

Sunggyu looked up and smiled when he saw Ae Chan standing there with a smile on her own face. Ae Chan walked over and sat down next to him.

“These are for you,” Sunggyu said as he held the bouquet out in front of Ae Chan.

She smiled and took them from his hands. She brought it up to her nose and took a sniff. “They smell great and they look really pretty,” Ae Chan said with a bright smile.

“I’m glad you like them,” Sunggyu said.

“Can I ask you something?” Ae Chan asked as she turned to look at Sunggyu.

“Sure ask me anything,” Sunggyu replied.

Ae Cha smiled and asked, “What do these flowers represent?”

Sunggyu tilted his head.

“It’s fine if you don’t know. It's just that before my grandma died she told me that when one gives flowers one must give from the heart and that everything has to mean something. She also told me that one should look at the meanings of everything before giving to others,” Ae Chan said as she looked down at the flowers.

“No. I know what they represent. It’s just that you’re the first one to ask such a question,” Sunggyu confessed.

“I guess I’m always the odd one out,” Ae Chan mumbled.

“No. I… I find it unique and special,” Sunggyu said as he placed a hand over Ae Chan’s, “Here I’ll tell you. You see the roses and how they're all in light pink color?”

Ae Chan nodded her head.

“It means admiration. I admire the way you look at the world and I admire your drawings,” Sunggyu explained.

“What about these?” Ae Chan asked pointing to light blue periwinkle flowers.

“Those mean beginning of friendship. I hope we can become good friends,” Sunggyu said. I wish we can be more than just friends.

Ae Chan frowned a bit. What were you thinking Ae Chan? He won’t notice me. All he wants is a friend.

“Are you okay?” Sunggyu asked in a worried tone as Ae Chan had stopped talking.

“I’m fine,” Ae Chan lied with a fake smile. And a good friend I shall be.

“Ae Chan! It’s time for your check up,” a nurse called.

“Well I have to go. I’ll be back quickly though,” Ae Chan said standing up. Sunggyu stood up with her.

“I still want to know what this one means,” Ae Chan said pointing to the lonely flower in the middle.

“I’ll tell you when you return,” Sunggyu said with a warm smile.

“Okay. Wait for me Sunggyu,” Ae Chan said before she walked towards the nurse with the bouquet in hand. Sunggyu smiled to himself before he sat down on the couch. I hope we can be more than friends.

As Ae Chan approached the nurse, she had a huge smile on her face.

“Someone seems happy,” the nurse said.

“Of course Nana unnie. See these flowers I got,” Ae Chan said holding out the flowers in front of her.

“I do,” Nana chuckled.

“I learned his name Unnie,” Ae Chan announced.

“Oh really?”

Ae Chan nodded and replied, “His name is Sunggyu.”

“Nice name.”

“I want to quickly get it done with unnie. Can we get started now?” Ae Chan asked.

“We sure can,” Nana replied as she walked with Ae Chan towards the doctor’s office.

It has been a long time since I’ve seen Ae Chan like this. This guy must mean a lot to her.

-----------

Ae Chan quickly finished up with her check up before she rushed back to were Sunggyu was. Her smile quickly turned into a frown. Sunggyu wasn’t there. She rushed to the nurse sitting at the desk in the hall.

“Have you seen the guy who was just sitting in the CCU?” Ae Chan asked.

“Yes I have. He said he had to go and he seemed to really be in a hurry. He told me to tell you he was sorry and that he’ll try and stop by later,” the nurse said, “And he told me to give you this.”

Ae Chan reached over and took the note from the nurse. She quickly said thank you before she headed towards the couches. She opened the note and read it.

 

Ae Chan,

I’m sorry I’m just leaving you like this, but it’s a real emergency. I’ll try and stop by later and I promise I’ll get to telling you what that one flower means. I’m really sorry.

 

Sunggyu          

 

Ae Chan smiled a bit knowing he would return. She smiled to herself as she sat down and took out her sketch book. I’ll give him something in return.

-------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo opened the door to your room. His heart dropped when he saw the empty bed. Where did she go? He walked in saw your shoes still by the bedside. He smelt something in the air. Pancakes? He raised an eyebrow before he turned around and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

He let out a sigh as he saw you. You were holding a plate of pancakes and had a bright smile on your face.

“I thought you left for the hospital. Sunggyu hyung would have killed me,” Myungsoo said.

“Sorry. I just wanted to make something for you to eat,” you replied, “Come on.” You walked past him and into the dinning room. You sat down at the table and signaled for Myungsoo to sit beside you. He quickly took a seat.

“Eat,” you said pushing the plate of pancakes towards him.

“No you should eat,” Myungsoo argued as he pushed the plate back towards you.

“No. I’m serious Myungsoo. I already ate what you bought me last night,” you said.

“Then I guess it won’t hurt,” Myungsoo said as he pulled the plate back towards him.

You smiled as he started to eat. Eat well my friend.


Hope you guys like it! Sorry for the wait. >< I have so much to do and I procrastinate way to much. Dx Blame roleplaying! And Running Man! :P Been catching up with the recent eps so yeah... and I even have music for this chapter. :D Only because I felt like it fit and I was writing to it.

About the love triangle the results as of December 5, 2011 | 7:11pm:

'Yes! Totally!' : 469 votes | 40%

'No! I do not support!': 545 votes | 47%

'Eh... whatever you want': 158 votes | 13%

And we have an answer... BUT we'll see were things go. >:D

Have you all heard Infinite's "White Confession" yet? It's adfknsdjhuhaksdkasjidjaskmdkasjdajsdkmasdkj! Sungjong voice *melts* wish Sungyeol got more lines though... But the song and the MV is love. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It's almost Christmas too. Lol 2 more weeks and then I'm off on winter break. XD

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! <3

-Andie