Chapter 35

My Life As His Fiancée

 

You woke up to your phone ringing. You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and answered the call.

“Hello,” you yawned.

“Unnie. Wake up and get ready right now,” Nara ordered. Your eyes shot wide open.

“What happened? Is Woohyun okay? Wait did something happen to mom and dad? Or could it be grandma?” You asked wide-awake.

“No. No. Calm down unnie. I’m going to come pick you up with Infinite,” Nara replied.

You let out a sigh of relief.

“Did you hear me?” Nara asked.

“Hum. Hear what?” you asked.

“Get ready we’ll be there soon,” Nara said.

“Okay okay,” you said as you got out of bed.

“See you soon unnie,” Nara said before hanging up.

You smiled before you got up and headed for the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu helped Woohyun out of the elevator and towards the café.

Sunggyu set Woohyn dowin onto on of the chairs by the window before he left to go get their food.

Should I tell him? Woohyun asked himself as he looked outside. He’s the only one that can help me.

-------------------------------------------------

You finished getting ready and was waiting downstairs in the living room when you heard the doorbell. You quickly got up and opened the door. Infinite was there with Nara.

“Hello Unnie!” Nara said rather loudly as she gave you a tight hug.

“Hello Nara,” you said with a wide smile.

Sungyeol cleared his throat obviously wanting to get noticed.

“And hello Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo,” you said winking at Sungyeol.

He in turned smiled and waved at you. You waved back as you stepped aside to let them in.

“How have you been Unnie?” Nara asked eagerly.

“I’ve been well. How about you?” you asked.

“I’ve been good. I passed my exams! Dad said he’ll finally get me the laptop I wanted,” Nara exclaimed with a bright smile.

“That’s great!” you said.

“There’s so much I want to tell you though,” Nara announced.

“There’s plenty of time,” you replied.

“I think it be best if we get going first,” Myungsoo said.

You raised an eyebrow as you turned to look at him.

“Come on. You’ll have fun,” he said before he leaned towards you and grabbed your hand.

“Let’s go!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he walked out the door with Hoya and Sungyeol following close behind.

“Come on,” Sungjong said pulling on Nara’s arm.

“Coming geez,” Nara said as she followed Sungjong.

You looked at Myungsoo and he smiled before he pulled you out the door.

“Where are we going?” you asked in confusion.

“Somewhere you’ll have fun,” Myungsoo replied.

You quickly got in the big van they rented and sat down next to Nara.

“Where are you guys taking me?” you asked Nara.

“It’s a secret,” Nara replied before she turned towards Sungjong and started talking.

Where are they taking me?

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu quickly returned with food and sat down across from Woohyun.

“Something on your mind?” Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Sunggyu.

“Tell me. What’s on your mind?” Sunggyu said with a warm smile.

“Nothing. I’m just hungry,” Woohyun lied as he grabbed one of the trays of food.

“Are you sure?” Sunggyu asked.

“Positive,” Woohyun replied with a fake smile before he started eating.

“Okay,” Sunggyu said before he too started to eat.

-------------------------------------------------

“I’m serious guys! Where are we going?” you asked. Curiosity was going to eat you alive. You wanted to know where they were taking you.

“You’ll see when we get there,” Dongoo said from the driver’s seat.

“But I want to know now!” you whined.

“You’ll see. Just be patience,” Hoya said.

You let out a sigh as you leaned back in your seat.

“You’ll like it,” Myungsoo whispered from behind you.

You turned around and found him pretending to sleep. His eyes were closed, but there was a definite smile on his lips. You turned back around and looked at your phone trying to find a distraction.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Sunggyu quickly finished eating and were now on their way back to Woohyun’s room.

 

Ae Chan was waiting by the entrance for her brother who was supposed to come visit her when she spotted Sunggyu. She smiled to herself before she turned to Nana, her nurse and said, “I’ll be right back.”

“Okay,” Nana said.

Ae Chan smiled before she ran after Sunggyu and Woohyun who were now by the elevators.

 

“Hey!” she called as she got closer to them.

Sunggyu and Woohyun turned towards her. Once Sunggyu saw her, a smile formed on his lips.

“Hey,” Sunggyu said.

“Hi. I have something for you,” Ae Chan panted before she reached for something in her bag. She quickly pulled out a drawing and held it out to Sunggyu before she said, “For you.”

Sunggyu smiled and took the drawing from her. He flipped it over and found a drawing of him and to his surprise on the left corner of the paper, there was a drawing of the flower, the flower that he still needed to tell her about.

“I hope you like it. I wanted to give you something in return for giving me the flowers,” Ae Chan explained.

“I love it,” Sunggyu said as he was still looking at the drawing.

Woohyun cleared his throat, bring reality back to both Ae Chan Sunggyu that he was still there with them.

“Ah. Ae Chan meet my best friend Woohyun. Woohyun meet my friend Ae Chan,” Sunggyu said introducing the two.

“Nice to meet you Woohyun,” Ae Chan was before she did a 90 degree bow.

“Nice to meet you too Ae Chan,” Woohyun said doing a bow too.

“I have to go now. I hope to see you later Sunggyu,” Ae Chan said as she heard Nana calling for her.

“Yeah. I’ll come by,” Sunggyu said with a wide smile.

Ae Chan smiled and waved goodbye before she quickly headed back to Nana.

The elevator then opened and Sunggyu helped Woohyun in.

“She’s your friend hyung?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu nodded his head.

“Since when?”

“A few days ago,” Sunggyu replied with a smile still on his face.

“Do you like her?” Woohyun asked.

“I guess you can say so,” Sunggyu said as he looked down at the drawing. Even though he knew she didn’t know the meaning of the flower, he was glad she drew it and gave it to him.

-------------------------------------------------

“Are we almost there?” you asked.

“Almost,” Dongwoo replied.

You let out a sigh as you closed your eyes. To your surprise, the car came to a stop. Your eyes shot open.

“We’re here,” Hoya said.

You titled your head as you looked out the window. Hoya quickly got out and opened the side door. He held his hand out in front of you waiting for you to put your hand into his. You placed your hand into his hesitantly. He helped you out of the car and said, “Welcome to paradise,”

You let your eyes adjust before you saw what he was talking about. You let out a gasp once you saw what stood before you. 

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu helped Woohyun into bed before he started for the door. He was going to go get the nurse so she could check up on Woohyun.

“Hyung,” Woohyun called.

“Hum,” Sunggyu asked turning around.

“I… there’s actually something I need to tell you,” Woohyun confessed.


Hope you guys like it!

Were did Infinite and Nara take you? Is Woohyun really going to tell Sunggyu? Wait and find out. :D

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter... oddly. I think it was because of the music. I got this happy-go-lucky, sweet feeling from it. XD

Anyways, I'll try and update again tomorrow. ^^

And my neighbor I swear looks like Dongwoo when he crossdresses. >< Should I be scared or should I laugh? I don't know... lol I'm secretly hoping it would be Dongwoo one day, but that's never going to happen. XP

Gif time!

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie