Chapter 13

My Life As His Fiancée

You came out of the bathroom.

"How do I look?" you asked Nara.

"Beautiful unnie. Like you always do of course," she replied with a wink.

You were wearing something like this, and your hair was down and in curls.

Nara then handed you your mask.

"How do I look unnie?" Nara asked as you put your mask on.

She was wearing a dress like this. And a mask like this.

"Let's go unnie," Nara said. You nodded as you two linked arms with her and headed out of her room.

-------------------------------------------------

"Unnie I think we're late," Nara said as she was about to open the ballroom doors.

"We can do this right?" you asked looking at Nara's scared face.

Nara nodded. One thing was that you both knew everyone would end up looking at you entering.

"On the count of three," you said.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

You and Nara opened the door and all eyes you. You hid your face and slightly bowed to everyone. Then the music started to play.

Just in time, thank god.

You and Nara headed towards the drink table.

"Unnie I'll be back," Nara whispered to you.

"Where are you-" you turned around to find you by yourself.

Where did she go?

"Hey darling," someone called.

You turned to see who it was. There was a guy with this type of mask on. He had a huge smile on his face too.

"Dongwoo? It's you right?" you asked.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"It's obvious with that smile of yours," you said.

He laughed.

"Where are the others?" you asked as you reached for a punch cup.

"Out there somewhere looking for you," he said.

You nodded.

"For you," some guy said as he held out a cup to you.

"Why thank you," you said happily as you took it.

"Here," you said handing him a cup.

"Thanks," he replied taking a sip.

You talked with Dongwoo a little longer before he said he had to go. He left and you let out a sigh. You felt like a loner, not knowing even a little more than 1/4 of these people. You made your way to the dinner tables and sat down at a random one.

She's beautiful. Woohyun thought as he fixed his mask.

"Such a pretty girl like you wouldn't possibly still be single. Would you?" someone asked from besides you.

You turned to see who it was. There were two guys, one in this kind of mask and another in this type of mask.

You examined them a bit before you replied.

"Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" you asked.

"Smart," Myungsoo said.

"How'd you know?" Sungyeol asked.

"Your 'pick up' line," you replied.

"Was it really that obvious?"

"To me it was," Myungsoo stated.

"I wasn't asking you!" Sungyeol yelled.

Myungsoo shrugged.

"I'll be back," you said as you excused yourself from the table and headed towards the patio.

Along the way of trying to squeeze through people you ran into someone and spilled the little bit of punch you had left on him.

"I'm very sorry," you said apologetically.

"It's okay. I was waiting to run into you," he said.

You looked up and titled your head. He was wearing a mask like this.

"Hoya?"

He smiled.

"I like your mask," you said.

"Thanks. Well I have to clean off, talk to you later alright?"

"Okay. See you later," you said before heading to the patio.

You leaned on the railing breathing in the cool fresh air.

"You know you can get sick?" someone said.

You turned around to see who it was. He stood there with his hands in his pocket and a mask that looked like this.

"Sunggyu?" you asked even though you were sure it was him.

"Hello," he said before walking towards you.

"Hi," you replied before turning around.

I've seen all of them, but him.

"He told me to tell you to meet him in the garden at 11," Sunggyu said.

"How'd- 11? What time is it now?"

"Right now it's 8," he said.

You nodded your head.

"We better go inside, the wind it picking up," Sunggyu said. You nodded in agreement and followed him inside.

-------------------------------------------------

After you followed Sunggyu around you found Nara and the rest of Infinite (excluding Sungjong who was still running around greeting his guests) sitting at a table. You sat down next to Nara and Myungsoo.

"How can a guy like him, who used to be bullied have so many friends now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Well now he's got the reputation as the son of a wealthy business and he's got the girls. SO-"

"We don't need you to clarify Dongwoo. We understand," Sunggyu said.

"Geez what's up with Mr. Crabby pants," Dongwoo mumbled under his breath.

You laughed.

Sungjong soon joined you guys and he was wearing a mask like this.

-------------------------------------------------

It was time for the couple's dance and you still couldn't find Woohyun.

"Miss, may I have this dance?" Dongwoo asked as he held out his hand.

You could tell the rest of Infinite were eyeing the both of you.

"I would love to," you replied before placing your hand into his.

"I call next!" Sungyeol yelled from the table. Dongwoo chuckled as he placed one hand on your waist and the other held your hand. You placed your hand on his shoulder.

"So ~~~~~. How has life been?" Dongwoo asked as you guys moved around the dance floor.

"Like a rollercoaster," you replied.

"I see. What was your first impression of me?"

"You looked like a toughie."

"What? So I'm not? Wait are you calling me a weakling?" Dongwoo asked.

You laughed before you told him,"No I'm not. It's just your appearance is very different then how you really are and in your case it's a good thing. I prefer the bubbly, laughing Dongwoo than an angry and mean one."

"I get it now," he said with a smile.

"My turn," Sungyeol said.

Dongwoo unhappily let go.

--

"How are you on a fine night like this?" Sungyeol asked.

"Good and you?"

"Fine," Sungyeol replied as you two moved all around the dance floor.

--

From Sungyeol, to Hoya, to Myungsoo, Sungjong and finally Sunggyu.

"You look tired," Sunggyu stated.

"I am a bit," you confessed.

"Well it's almost 11," Sunggyu pointed out.

You looked at the grandfather clock. 10:30.

"Do you know why he wants me to meet him?" you asked.

He shook his head, "He just wanted me to tell he's waiting for you."

-------------------------------------------------

The song ended. You and Sunggyu walked back to where the Infinite members were waiting. You sat down next to Nara.

"Unnie," Nara called.

You looked at her.

"What?"

"Where's your ring?" she asked pointing to your neck.

You felt you neck, your necklace was missing.

"I think I left it in my room when I was taking a shower," you said before standing up.

"You don't have to wear it you know," Sungyeol said, "Today is a special day."

"It's okay. If he doesn't see it then I'll get a nagging," you replied before leaving to your room.

"Unnie! Wait up! I'll come with you!" Nara yelled as she ran up to you.

"It's okay Nara. I can go by myself. I'll be back in a little bit okay,"

"Whatever you say unnie," Nara said before watching you leave the ballroom.

-------------------------------------------------

You were walking out of the elevator when you ran into someone causing the papers he was holding to fall

"Oh my god. I'm sorry," you said as you helped him pick it up.

"It's okay. I wasn't watching were I was going," he replied as you handed him the papers you picked up.

He was wearing a mask too.

"You're here for Sungjong's birthday?" you asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm ~~~~~. I'm a friend of Sungjong's too," you said as you shook hands with him.

"I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you," he replied.

"Nice to meet you too."

"We'll I have to go. I'll see you around later," he said before stepping into the elevator.

You let out a sigh as you headed for your room.

You opened the door to find Woohyun on the bed and a girl was leaning on top of him.

"I'm sorry. Wrong room," you said as you saw your necklace on the table next to the door. You quickly grabbed it and closed the door.

"WAIT! ~~~~~!" Woohyun called as he pushed Ji Young off.

-------------------------------------------------

Flashback 10:00 pm

Woohyun was walking around the ballroom trying to catch a glimpse of you again when someone called out his name.

"Woohyun!"

He turned around confused as to who called him.

"Oppa! I missed you! How come you didn't call me?" a girl said as she ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Ji Young?" Woohyun asked as he pushed her away.

"Of course it's me oppa!" she said as she hugged him again.

"We can't be here," he whispered as he pulled her outside.

"Why oppa? You love me right? It's not wrong to do this."

"Look Ji Young we need to talk," Woohyun snapped as they reached a water fountain.

"I need to talk to you too. Is there somewhere we can go for more privacy?" Ji Young asked.

"I have a room. Let's talk there," Woohyun said as he left her standing there.

What's up with him? She thought as she followed him.

--

They soon reached your's and Woohyun's room. Woohyun opened the door and let her in.

"I need to tell you something Ji Young," Woohyun said.

"I need to tell you something too."

"You go first then," Woohyun said.

"It's okay you go first."

Woohyun took a deep breath, "I'm breaking up with you."

Ji Young's eyes widen.

"You can't possibly love her? You love me?!"

"I-I don't love you anymore Ji Young,"

"What about all those times?"

"It was nothing."

"I see. You won't love her after you see her kissing a guy will you?" Ji Young asked.

"What do you mean?" Woohyun asked raising an eyebrow.

"I saw her in the garden with a guy. They were talking at first, but then they hugged and then they started kissing."

"I don't believe you," Woohyun said denying it.

"Really. Look at this then," Ji Young said as she pulled out her phone and played the video tape she recorded.

Woohyun watched it over and over again.

"That's not her," he claimed.

"Don't deny it Woohyun. She doesn't deserve you. You belong with me," Ji Young said as she pulled on the callor of his shirt, kissing him. He kissed back. Ji Young pushed him onto the bed.

"Ji Young I can't," Woohyun said as he was about to push her off.

"I'll make you forget about that . Remember all the great times we had. We love each other Woohyun," Ji Young said.

That's when the door opened and you were about to walk in.

-------------------------------------------------

You ran down the stairs and into the garden. Woohyun was running after you.

"~~~~~! Wait!"

You turned a corner that Woohyun didn't see and lost track of where you went.

"Oppa!" Ji Young yelled as she grabbed onto his arm.

"Leave me alone! We're done and over with!" Woohyun yelled as he pulled his arm from her grasp and walked off.

I'll get you back Woohyun. One way or another.

-------------------------------------------------

You sat down on one of the benches by the water fountain in the garden. You took of your mask.

You felt tears in your eyes.

I can't. I shouldn't be feeling like this. He's a jerk and will always be. Why did I think he's different? He just plays with everyone's heart.

 You wiped at the tears that fell from your eyes.

"Someone like you shouldn't be out here in the cold crying."

You looked to see who it was.

"Sunggyu. How do you always- never mind."

He put his blazer on you.

"He not like that," Sunggyu said.

You turned to look at him, "What?"

"Woohyun. He's not that type of guy. Sure he goes around girls a lot, but it takes a lot for him to open up like that."

"Are you defending him?"

"I can't say. I just don't want to see you like this. Knowing Woohyun he went through a lot on whether or not to show you that side."

"How am suppose to trust him? I want to, but his actions just now..."

"Give him time. He'll explain, well hopefully. I know it's hard on you ~~~~~. I can see that."

You looked at Sunggyu. For some reason he seemed to understand you better than anyone else and it was nice.

"Thank you Sunggyu," you said as you gave him a hug.

 

As long as you're happy. I wish I had Woohyun's luck. If only she remembers me.

Flashback

"~~~~~ah. We have a friend for you," your mom called.

You ran out of the corner and into your moms arms. You were 5 at the time. You sat on your father's lap.

"~~~~~ meet Sunggyu," your father said.

You looked up shyly to find a boy standing next to his father and mother. He waved at you with a warm smile. You smiled and waved back.

"Go play," your mom said as you got off your dad's lap and walked with Sunggyu to the play set in your backyard.

"Hello. My name is Sunggyu. I'm 7," he said as he sat down next to you on the grass.

"Hello. My name is ~~~~~. I'm 5," you said with a frown.

He laughed, "You can call me oppa then."

"Oppa?"

He nodded.

"Oppa want to play a game?" you asked.

"Sure, what game?"

"Tag!" you exclaimed.

"Okay then you're it," Sunggyu said as he got up and ran away.

"NOT FAIR!" you yelled as you ran after him.

 

If only I didn't have to go to Japan.

 

 

"It was nice talking to you Sunggyu. I'm going to head to bed now," you said.

"Sleep well then. I'll tell the others you went to bed," Sunggyu said.

"Thanks," you said before taking off his blazer and going back to your room.

-------------------------------------------------

You got changed and laid down in bed. You heard the door open and someone come in.

 Woohyun. How am I suppose to feel?

It was a mistake. I did wrong. Please, I hope you'll understand.


Hope you guys like it!

The drama didn't turn out how I wanted it to.  :'( Hopefully it's good. I didn't want to turn Woohyun in a jerk. -_-

My crazy idea's brought me to bring you and Sunggyu to have a past relationship. And this is where I tell you all that it's Sunggyu.  :D Love-triangle bring it on. Lol

Hope you all enjoyed the masks. Took me a while to find ones that I liked. And as for the dress, I was going to go with white, but I thought it would be obvious so I went with a slivery dress.

The cameo was Kevin of U-Kiss. If you didn't get the hint: "Second to the right, and straight on till morning."  It's the way to Neverland. ;D Lol Also just a heads up he will be appearing again.

As for any other hints for the next chapter, let just say maybe a little more lovin'. ;)

 

Thank you all for reading, commenting and supporting this story! 151 subbers! XD

♥♥♥♥ THANK YOU!!! ♥♥♥♥

Okay that's all for this chapter! :)

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie