Chapter 25

My Life As His Fiancée

You walked down the stairs to find Woohyun waiting for you.

“Ready to go?” he asked taking your hand and interlocking your guys fingers together.

“Yup,” you replied with a smile.

“Let’s go!” he said opening the door.

-------------------------------------------------

When you guys reached the super market you asked, “Woohyun. Do you know what we have to buy?”

“Ah. That’s what I forgot to write,” he exclaimed.

You laughed at him.

“Well, we’ll just have to buy whatever we think will taste good together,” he said pulling a cart.

This shall be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------

“Boo. What do you think about stir fry?” Woohyun asked picking up a ready to make frozen meal.

“We’re not going to heat something up and call it done,” you replied pulling the box from Woohyun and placed it back into its rightful place in the freezer.

Woohyun pouted.

“Come on,” you said pulling the cart.

-

-

“Here,” you said placing bags of vegetables into Woohyun’s hands to put into the cart.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow as he looked down at them.

“What’s wrong hun?” you asked looking at him with am amused face, “I know what I’m doing.”

“I believe that, but we’re supposed to eat all of these vegetables?” he asked eyeing one certain bag as he placed them into the cart.

“Yeah. It’s good for you,” you replied.

“Sure. But I have a question,” he said picking up the bag he was eyeing, “What is this?”

You laughed. He looked like a little kid holding the bag up next to his face.

“That boo. Is celery root,” you replied taking the bag from his hand and placed it back into the cart.

“And we’re suppose to eat it?” he asked.

You nodded your head as you pushed the cart forward. Woohyun came up behind you and placed his hands next to yours on the cart.

“People are staring,” you whispered.

“Let them stare,” Woohyun said as he kissed your cheek.

You laughed and rolled your eyes as you guys made your way towards the meat section of the super market.

-------------------------------------------------

 “Is that everything?” Woohyun asked placing the last grocery bag into the trunk of his car.

“Yup,” you replied moving the cart away.

“I’ll take that,” Woohyun said as he lightly pushed you away from the cart, “I’ll go put it back.”

“Okay,” you said.

He smiled at you before leaving with the cart back to the super market.

You smiled to yourself as you got into the car.

You buckled your seat belt and waited for Woohyun when you heard a vibration.

What is that?

You looked around in the car until you noticed Woohyun’s phone in the cup holder.

I know I shouldn’t, but…

You picked up his phone and looked at the caller ID.

Sunggyu Hyung

You hesitated and let the call end before you unlocked it. You took out your phone and wrote down Sunggyu’s number into your phone.

After you finished you closed and locked Woohyun’s phone before putting it back into the cup holder.

Right after you did so Woohyun opened the door.

“Alright,” he said getting in. You looked out the window.

He took a glance at your face before he said, “Are you okay boo?”

“Yeah. Just a little tired,” you lied. Sunggyu was running through your mind.

He took your hand into his and said, “What about we go get some ice cream before we go home and cook dinner. Just a little break from all of this work.”

“Sounds good,” you said with a smile.

He smiled and pecked your lips before he buckled his seat belt and pulled out of the parking lot.

-------------------------------------------------

“Wait here okay. I’ll go get us some ice cream,” Woohyun said as you both sat down on one of the benches in the park.

“Okay,” you replied.

“Be back soon,” Woohyun said kissing your cheek before leaving.

You laughed as Woohyun kept glancing over his shoulder to wave at you. You turned your attention to the little kids playing in the park. Your smile slowly turned into a frown. You started to remember a time when you were with Sunggyu.

 

You were crying on the corner of the playground when a pair of feet appeared in front of you. You slowly looked up to find Sunggyu with a smile on his face.

“What’s wrong ~~~~~?” he asked.

You let out a whimper as you pointed to the tree. Your pink and white kite was stuck up there.

“I’ll be back,” he said.

You looked down at the ground when he left. You continued to cry about your lost and hopeless kite stuck in the tree.

-

Sunggyu returned quickly and sat down next to you.

“Don’t be sad,” he said.

“W-why? I lost my kite that my mommy just bought for me,” you said as you picked up a stick that was nearby and broke it in half.

“Here,” he said putting your kite in front of you.

You eyes brightened up. You grabbed it from him.

“Thank you!” you yelled as you gave him a tight hug.

“You’re welcome,” he replied.

You pulled back and stared at the kite that lay in your hands.

“Come on let’s go play with it!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he got to his feet and pulled you up.

 

You felt someone tapping on your arm.

“Yes,” you said turning to face the person who was tapping your arm.  

“Can you help me?” a little 5 year old girl asked with pigtails.

Awww how cute.

“Sure. What do you need help with?” you asked.

“My kite got stuck in the tree,” she replied.

“Aww. Well let’s go see alright,” you said with a smile as you stood up.

The little girl grabbed your hand, “This way.”

-------------------------------------------------

The little girl stopped at the far end of the playground and pointed to her kite stuck up a tree.

“Hum,” you said as you reached up and grabbed the string. You pulled on it a little bit, but gently.

“Can you get it out Unnie?” the little girl asked.

“I’ll try,” you replied as you tried to wiggle it out of the tree branches.

-

-

Woohyun made his way back to where you were sitting with two ice cream cones in his hand.

Where did she go? He looked a round the playground until he spotted you tippy-toeing to reach something.

What is she doing?

He started to walk towards you and the little girl until he finally understood what you were doing.

“Hey,” Woohyun said casually as he made it to you guys.

“Ah. Woohyun, can you help get her kite down?” you asked him.

“Sure,” Woohyun said handing you the ice cream cones.

He then walked towards the tree, “It’s a little too stuck so I guess I’ll have to climb it.”

“Okay. Just be careful,” you said kissing his cheek before he climbed up.

The little girl tugged on your shirt. You looked down at her.

“Is he Unnie’s boyfriend?” she asked.

You nodded, “We’re getting married soon.”

“Ah. I like him,” she replied eyeing the ice cream.

“Here you can have one. Woohyun wouldn’t mind,” you said holding the ice cream cone out in front of you.

“Are you sure? Won’t Oppa be mad?” she asked.

You shook your head and replied, “No. He likes kids so he’ll understand.”

She bit her bottom lip.

“Woohyun!” you yelled.

“What?! You almost made me fall!” Woohyun yelled back.

“Is it alright if…” you started.

“If what?!” he yelled.

“Sorry what’s your name?” you asked the little girl.

“Shin Ae. Ahn Shin Ae,” she replied with a bright smile.

“Is it alright if Shin Ae has an ice cream cone?!” you asked.

“Have as many as you want! Oppa will pay for them all. Yesss! Got the kite,” Woohyun said.

“See. Oppa wouldn’t mind,” you said handing her the ice cream cone.

“He’s very nice. You are too Unnie,” she said with an eye smile.

You couldn’t help, but smile too.

Woohyun dropped out of the tree holding the blue kite in his hand.

“For you,” he said holding it out to Shin Ae.

“Thank you Oppa!” she exclaimed as he hugged him.

“You’re welcome,” Woohyun replied as he hugged her back.

“Unnie, Oppa want to play with me?” Shin Ae asked.

You looked at Woohyun, he just smiled and nodded.

Shin Ae squealed and took your hand and pulled you towards the swings.

-------------------------------------------------

 When the sun started to set you guys heard a voice called out, “Shin Ae! Where are you?!”  

 “Ah. That’s my mommy,” Shin Ae said as she pulled back.

“There you are Shin Ae,” a lady in her mid 30’s said.

You and Woohyun both bowed to her.

“Thank you for keeping an eye on her,” she said.

“Not a problem,” you said with a warm smile.

“Mommy! Mommy! Oppa got my kite out of the tree! And Unnie and Oppa bought me ice cream!” Shin Ae exclaimed.

“Sorry for the trouble,” she said reaching into her purse, “Let me p-”

“There’s not need to,” Woohyun said.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“I’m positive. Keep the money. Just glad she’s happy now,” Woohyun said ruffling Shin Ae’s bangs.

Shin Ae laughed.

“Thank you once again. Come on Shin Ae,” her mom said pulling on her hand.

“Let me say goodbye first,” Shin Ae said pulling her hand from her mom.

Shin Ae ran back towards you. You kneeled down and she came running into your arms.

“Thank you for the ice cream and playing with me,” she said.

“You’re welcome. Glad you had fun,” you said.

She then moved towards Woohyun, he knelt down and gave her a hug.

“Thank you for the ice cream and getting my kite out of the tree,” she said.

Woohyun nodded and replied, “You’re welcome.”

Suddenly she frowned.

“What’s wrong?” you asked taking her small hand into yours.

“I’ll miss you and oppa,” she replied.

You frowned too.

“What about this? You come here often right? We’ll come to visit you here,” Woohyun said.

“Really Oppa!?” she asked jumping up and down.

Woohyun and nodded and patted her head, “You’re mom is waiting for you.”

“Thank you for everything,” she said kissing you and Woohyun on the cheek before running towards her mom.

You and Woohyun stood up and waved goodbye to Shin Ae and her mom.

“That was fun,” you said turning towards Woohyun.

“Sure was boo,” he said pulling by your waist towards him. He kissed you on the lips.

“Omo. What time is it?” you asked pulling back.

“Aish. Totally forgot,” Woohyun said.

“We better get home,” you said.

Woohyun nodded.

-------------------------------------------------

You both entered the kitchen with grocery bags to find Sung Ah with her sleeves rolled up and a pot on the stove.

“I thought you guys forgot about me,” she said with a smile.

“We kind of did for a little bit,” Woohyun said as he placed the grocery bags onto the counter. Sung Ah smacked the back of his head.

“What was that for?! I was just telling the truth,” he said.

You laughed.

“How have you been ~~~~~ah?” she asked.

“I’ve been well,” you replied as you started to roll up your sleeves.

“Ah you don’t need to do anything,” she said.

“No I should be the one saying that to you,” you replied as you reached for an apron.

“If you insist,” Sung Ah said.

“What can I do?” Woohyun asked.

“Stay out of the way,” Sung Ah answered.

You laughed as you started to stir the soup in the pot.

“Oh. Better yet, put away the groceries,” Sung Ah said.

“Okay miss bossy pants,” Woohyun said as he started to empty the bags.

-------------------------------------------------

Dinner was soon served and you all ate. All of you guys enjoyed the fun tales told and company of Sung Ah.

“Well I’m sure the both of you guys are tired,” Sung Ah said as she clasped her hand together, “Go to bed. I’ll take care of it from here.”

“Are you sure unnie?” you asked.

“Yeah. You guys cleaned the whole house. The lease I could do is wash the dishes,” she replied.

“If you say so. See you in the morning,” you said as you stood up along with Woohyun.

She watched you and Woohyun disappear. Glad they’re getting along well.

-

-

“I’m so tired,” you complained as you climbed the stairs with Woohyun.

“Me too,” he said.

You reached your room.

“Well, I’ll see you in the morning,” you said giving him a good night kiss.

“Same boo,” he said before walking to his room.

You went inside your room and got ready for bed.

-------------------------------------------------

After you took a shower and got changed you sat down on your bed and looked at your phone. You let out a sigh before putting it down on your night stand. You got up and headed somewhere.

-

-

Woohyun heard a knock on his door. He stood up and walked towards the door. When he opened it he found you standing there.

“Ah boo. What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I… I just wanted to see you,” you replied.

“Come in,” he said stepping aside to let you in.

You stood by the bed awkwardly.

He closed the door and walked up to you wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you close to his chest.

“Is something bothering you?” he asked.

You shook your head. You wanted to tell him about Sunggyu and how you met your childhood best friend after 14 years of not seeing each other. But you knew that Woohyun would get angry like the night he beat up Sunggyu.

“Are you sure?” he asked again.

“Yeah. I just… just wanted to sleep with you tonight,” you replied.

He smiled and kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss started to get deeper to the point Woohyun pushed you onto the bed. You broke the kiss after your lungs started to burn a little bit from the long kiss.

“Do you want to do this?” Woohyun asked.

You nodded as you pulled him down for another kiss. Woohyun pulled the blanket over you guys.

 

Let’s just say that night you and Woohyun really became one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it! ^^

Dx Almost a week since I updated. Sorry. Been so busy with Halloween and school and stories. I'll try and get another chapter up soon. ^^

Drama! Drama! Drama! Drama is a coming. Watch out for it. Next chapter! Don't hate me when it happens.  ><

Um... that's all for my author note. Here's your gif. ^^

And here's another one. <3

And another one...

And another one...

And oh oh only for you a 5th one... ^^

 

^ I'll like to see this catch one. LOL Head wave.

 

Remember to comment and subcribe! ^^

-Andie