Epilogue

My Life As His Fiancée

“Are you ready Unnie?” Nara asked you as she entered your room.

“I’m ready, but I’m so nervous too,” you replied as you turned around in the chair you were sitting in.

“You look so pretty Unnie!” Nara exclaimed as she finally saw you in your wedding dress, make up and hair done.

“Thank you Nara,” you said blushing.

“You’re really getting married,” Nara said hugging you.

I really am getting married.

-------------------------------------------------

“HYUNG!! HYUNG!! HYUNG!!” Sungjong yelled franticly in Woohyun’s room.

“WHAT?!” all of Infinite yelled.

“I can’t find my tie!” Sungjong yelled.

“It’s right here,” Hoya said holding up a purple tie.

“I thought I was going to die if I didn’t find it,” Sungjong said as he grabbed it out of Hoya’s hand.

“Help?” Sunggyu asked Sungjong as he saw the Sungjong struggling to tie it.

“Would be nice.”

Sunggyu laughed as he walked over to Sungjong and helped him tie his tie.

“How are things with you and Ae Chan?” Woohyun asked walking out of the bathroom.

“We’re doing just great. She’s moving in next month,” Sunggyu replied.

“How are things going with you and Nara?” Woohyun asked Sungjong.

“We’ve had our first kiss so I think we’re doing well,” Sungjong said.

Infinite just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------

“It’s time to head to go Unnie,” Nara said standing up.

You got up as well and grabbed your bouquet. Nara helped you with your dress as you both headed towards the wedding hall.

 

You both stopped outside the door of the wedding aisle.

“Look at my beautiful daughter,” your father announced as he met you and Nara.

“It was just yesterday that you were a little girl,” your mother said.

“Stop it. You’re going to make me cry,” you said as tears started to form in your eyes.

“It’s starting,” Nara announced as the music that signaled the bride to start walking down the aisle started.

“Are you ready?” your father asked as he held out his arm.

“Ready as ever,” you replied as you held onto his arm.

Narasmiled and told the workers to open the door. She went out first with the other bride maids. After they all went it was your turn. You moved from your placed beside the door to in front the door itself. You and your father started to walked towards Woohyun.

She’s beautiful.

You and your father finally made it to Woohyun and you were handed over to Woohyun.

“Take caer of her,” your father whispered with a wink before he headed to his seat.

Woohyun smiled as he helped you up to the altar.

“Today we gather here to join this man, Nam Woohyun and this woman, Lee ~~~~~ in matrimony,” the minister said, “They both have agreed and look forward to becoming one. They shall share every emotion and every action as one. If there is anyone who does not wish these two to be married may you speak now or forever hold your peace.”

You and Woohyun both looked around to see if anyone disapproved and thankfully, no one did.

“We shall proceed. Nam Woohyun do you take Lee ~~~~ to be your beloved wife, to cherish and love, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do,” Woohyun said as his eyes were locked on you.

“Do you Lee ~~~~~, take Nam Woohyun to be your beloved husband, to cherish and love, in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

“I do,” you said with a smile.

“And now you both shall exchange rings,” the minister said as he signaled Bae the ring carrier over. Bae handed you Woohyun’s ring and Woohyun your ring. You both exchanged rings before you guys looked back at the minister.

“With the power invested in me, I now pronounce Nam Woohyun and Lee ~~~~~ husband and wife. Woohyun you may kiss the bride.”

Woohyun smiled and lifted your veil. He leaned in and gave you a quick peck on the lips. Everyone started clapping and you guys both turned towards them. The music started to play again. You and Woohyun made your way down the aisle and out the wedding hall towards a more private place.

-------------------------------------------------

 

You followed Woohyun on to an empty balcony. You leaned on the railing as you watched the sun set. Woohyun wrapped his arms around you from behind and he settled his head on your shoulder.

“We’re finally married,” Woohyun said with a bright smile.

“I know. It feels good,” you responded.

“You know. Now we can do what ever we want,” Woohyun said. You raised an eyebrow as you turned around to face him.

“I still want my babies,” he said.

“ert!” you yelled as you playfully slapped his chest.

“We already did it twice. We have to do it again. Both our parents want kids,” Woohyun said.

“Unnie! Hyung!” Nara and Sungjong called.

“We’ll talk about it later,” you said as you heard them calling.

“Can’t we just go on our honey moon now?” Woohyun asked.

“We’re going tomorrow.”

Woohyun pouted.

Naraand Sungjong continued calling.

“We better go,” you said as you slipped out of Woohyun’s grasp.

“But boo,” Woohyun said as he pulled you by your wrist to turning you around.

“What now?”

“I want another kiss,” he said.

You laughed as you walked up to you him pecked his lips, but before you could get away Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I love you,” he said softly.

“I love you too,” you said before you kissed him again.


Hope you guys like it! The story is finally over. ;~; I'm going to really miss this story.

Thank you for the all the support! I wouldn't have done it without you all. <33

Seems like 'gif time' is coming to an end too. I'm going to miss posting gifs of Woohyun.

For my lovely readers and subscribers. <3

 

Bye bye readers. <3

Love you all! <3

 

-Andie