Chapter 4

My Life As His Fiancée

You woke up rather early for you were still trying to get used to the surroundings. You let out a sigh and got ready.

-------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the hall towards the stairs when you heard yelling from Woohyun's fathers room. You slowly crept towards the door and leaned your ear against the door.

-------------------------------------------------

"What is this?! Right after she moves in?! WHY!?!"

Woohyun stayed quiet with his head hung low.

What happened?

"What are you going to do about it?! Huh? It's everywhere!"

You slowly opened the door just a bit and looked in, being very careful. Woohyun's father slammed a newspaper on the table. You looked at the cover. There was a picture of Woohyun covering someone's face with a bold letter font saying: 'Woohyun Afair?'

Must be his girlfriend.

"Huh what are you going to do about it?!" Woohyun's father said as he pushed Woohyun. He looked like he was going to hit him again.

"STOP! STOP!" You yelled as you stepped between him and his father.

Woohyun looked up. What is she doing?

"Myeoneuri!" his father yelled. A/N: Stands for daughter-in-law

"Abeoji," you said firmly, "I let him go. It's my fault as much as it is his."

His father looked away.

"Say sorry," you whispered to Woohyun. He didn't move. You elbowed him in the side.

"Mihane abeoji," you said with Woohyun as you guys both did a 90 degree bow.

His father turned around surprised. You and Woohyun both lifted your heads.

"Just make sure nothing like this happens again," his father snapped as he went back to his desk.

You pulled Woohyun out of the room and closed the door.

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to take care of our image! What is this?!"

"Not my problem," he said as he walked off.

"YAH! At least a thank you will do!" you yelled at him.

He turned around, "I didn't need your help." He them walked downstairs.

You stood there speechless. I saved his and this is what I get. Maybe I should have let him get yelled at.

-------------------------------------------------

After you finished eating you decided to walk around his house.

It's a lot bigger than I thought.

You went out to the garden and spent sometime walking outside until you spotted the swimming pool. You took off your shoes and sat on the side of the pool letting only your legs in the water. It was surprisingly cool. You leaned back on your arms and enjoyed the sunlight.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun was walking out of the gym when he saw you outside.

Let's have some fun.

-------------------------------------------------

You let out a sigh when suddenly you heard water moving. You opened your eyes and looked to your right.

"What do you want?"

"Why? Can't I spend sometime with my fiancée?"

You rolled your eyes and looked away kicking your feet in the water. He suddenly got up and left. You opened your eyes again and look around. Suddenly someone pushed you into the water.

You screamed, as you started to panic. For you didn't know how to swim. Woohyun just stood there laughing.

"He-lp," you continued.

No she's probably just kidding.

Woohyun's smile turned into concern. When you suddenly disappeared under the water surface. He jumped into the water. Moments later he appeared with you in his arms he quickly swam to the edge and pulled you out.

"Yah! Wake up!" Woohyun yelled as he shook you. You still didn't move.

Aish.

He set you down and did mouth to mouth.

"What happened I heard a scream-and WOOHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Sung Ah yelled as she ran outside.

You started to cough up water as you opened your eyes to face Woohyun. His face inches away from yours. Your heart started to beat really fast. However, you snapped out of it and back reality as his sister ran towards you guys. You pushed him away and sat up.

"WOOHYUN what did you do to her?!" Sung Ah asked as she kneeled down next to you.

"He didn't do anything. I slipped and fell into the water and I didn't know how to swim. Luckily he was walking by and he saved me," you lied.

"You sure?"

You nodded your head as you got up. She helped you.

"I'm watching you," Sung Ah mouth to her brother with a cold stare.

You made your way upstairs with Sung Ah.

-------------------------------------------------

She can't swim? Why didn't she tell the truth?

Woohyun thought as he dried his hair.

-------------------------------------------------

"You know. I saw everything that happened," Sung Ah said, "Why didn't you tell me what happened."

You were speechless. Why did I cover for him?

"If he does anything like that again tell me okay. Don't cover for him, he needs to learn a lesson," Sung Ah said as she left.

You laughed as you nodded your head.


Hope you guys like!

So I guess it's not something you expected was it? Lol I would have updated earlier, but I wasn't feeling 'in the mood' or like productive. Plus I was planning on updating tomorrow (due to this), but I felt sorry for you guys, because you all are probably waiting for people to update (I know I am.) >_<

Truth be told I wrote the first few chapters including this one before hand, and now I'm still working on chapter 5. As of right now all you readers are caught up with my progress. I have no clue when the next chapter will be finished, because as of right now I'm restless and kind of busy. School starts Friday as a half day.

And to all of you who probably skipped my nonsense I understand. To those that read my nonsense, I applauded you all. Lol

Okay now that was long. :P

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie