Chapter 22

My Life As His Fiancée

You woke up to a cold breeze. You pulled the blanket over your shoulder and opened an eye. Was it just a dream? Where are you Woohyun?

The door quietly opened followed by people whispering rather loudly.

“See hyung we came to early!”

“It’s not early. Today she gets to go home.”

“It’s only 7.”

You slowly sat up.

“See you woke her up hyung!” Sungjong yelled at Sungyeol.

“Well…”

“Its fine Sungyeol I was already awake,” You said.

“Are you sure noona?” Sungjong asked as he walked towards you. You nodded.

“We brought some food too,” Hoya said lifting the bags he held up to eye level. You smiled and got out of bed.

They set the food on the table; you sat down in the couch next to Sungyeol.

She misses him. Sunggyu thought as he handed you a box.

“Thanks,” you replied as you took it from him.

“Here noona,” Sungjong said as he handed you a cartoon on strawberry milk.

“Thank you Sungjong.”

-------------------------------------------------

She is doing well without me? I hope she's not mad at me. Woohyun thought as he looked out the window from his room. Maybe if I got her something just to be sure. Woohyun got up from his chair grabbed his jacket and left the house.

-------------------------------------------------

After you finished eating the doctor wanted to take a few tests before you left.

-

-

-

-

After those tests were done you changed into clothes that Infinite brought for you. You came out of the bathroom.

“Ready noona?” Sungjong asked as he stood up and walked over to you. You nodded as he took the bag from you.

“Why don’t we go get some ice cream or something before we send ~~~~~ home? I’ll pay,” Sunggyu suggested.

“I want chocolate ice cream then!!” Sungjong yelled.

“Count me in,” Hoya said.

“Me too.”

“I’m in.”

“Sure.”

“What do you say ~~~~~?” Sunggyu asked looking at you.

“I guess I can go for an ice cream,” you replied with a smile.

“Let’s go!” Dongwoo said as he opened the door for you.

“Thank you,” you said as you walked through the door.

“So Noona, I heard they released a new line of make up,” Sungjong said as he link arms with you.

“You have?” you asked.

He nodded.

“Tell my about it,” you said.

He smiled and started to tell you everything about it.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys reached the ice cream parlor and took a seat at the booth in the corner of the shop. The workers behind the counter squealed as Infinite walked by. Sunggyu bowed his head a little with a small smile. Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol just walked by them. Sungjong and Hoya waved half heartedly to them. You smiled at them and they rolled their eyes.

“Don’t worry noona. They’re just jealous of you,” Sungjong said as he pulled you over. He pushed you in the booth and quickly sat down next to you. You ended up sitting between Sungjong and Sunggyu.

“So what do you guys want?” one of the waitresses asked.

“Chocolate ice cream cone!” Sungjong yelled.

“Vanilla in a cone please,” Hoya said.

“Banana split,” Dongwoo replied.

“Vanilla with strawberry swirls in a waffle bowl,” Sungyeol said.

“Orange cream,” Myungsoo said.

“I’ll have key lime pie in a cone,” Sunggyu said.

“That’s nasty hyung!!” Sungjong exclaimed as he made a sour face.

Weird. Oppa likes the same flavor as I do. It’s just a coincidence. People can have the same taste in things. It’s not weird at all. But it’s still a weird flavor to ask for.

“Noona what do you want?” Sungjong asked as he slightly tugged on your arm, pulling you from your thoughts.

“I’ll have the same,” you said quickly.

“Okay. It’ll be out in a little bit,” she said closing her note pad. You watched her eyes wander to Myungsoo.

Dongwoo cleared his through.

“Sorry,” she said before quickly running back to her co-workers.

-

-

The ice cream quickly came out and you guys started to eat.

“I still can’t see how you guys like that,” Sungyeol said as he pointed to the Key Lime Pie ice cream you and Sunggyu were eating.

“It’s good,” Sunggyu replied taking a mouth full.

“It’s nasty,” Dongwoo said.

“Is not,” you stated.

“Is too!” he yelled.

“Is not!”  You yelled back.

“Is too!”

You guys continued for a while longer before you both got tired.

“Hyung remember that one time Dongwoo ripped his pants that one time?” Sungjong asked Sunggyu.

“I do,” Sunggyu chuckled.

“Psh. Shhhh. Did not happen!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“Noona do you want to know what happened?” Sungjong asked you eagerly.

You quickly nodded your head.

“Yah! Sungjong!” Dongwoo yelled.

“Well to begin,” Sungjong started.

Dongwoo reached across the table and grabbed hold of Sungjong’s shirt. Hoya and Sungyeol pulled him back. Hoya covered Dongwoo’s mouth, Sungyeol held his hands.

“So I shall continue,” Sungjong said as straightened out his shirt.

-

-

-

-

“Really?! That must have been so embarrassing!” You exclaimed.

“It was! He turned and ran off the stage and hid after we finished out performance!” Sungjong exclaimed.

You turned to look at Dongwoo, his cheeks a deep shade of red. He covered his face in embarrasment.

“It’s okay hyung. Only like oh what 400 of our classmates saw your undies. Not like it was the whole world,” Sungyeol said patting his back.

Dongwoo grabbed the callor of his shirt and said, “Do you want to die?!”

“Oh did I tell you about Sungyeol hyung and-”

“Shut up Sungjong!” Sungyeol yelled.

“But it’s funny!”

“It’s not time to share all your secrets about us!” Dongwoo yelled.

“There’s nothing to be ashamed of. It happened in the past,” Sungjong said.

“I want to hear!” you said.

“See hyung! Noona wants to hear!”

“Please Sungyeol, it can’t be that bad,” you pleaded.

He thought about it before replying, “Fine.”

“Okay noona so here’s what happened…” Sungjong said.

You listened to him eagerly.

-------------------------------------------------

It soon grew dark. It was amazing actually, you guys spent like 5 hours in the ice cream shop listening to Sungjong sharing stories about his hyungs. Not only that, Dongwoo even shared stories about Sungjong and his embarrassing moments.

Suddenly Sungjong’s phone rang.  He looked at the caller ID.

“My mom wants me home,” Sungjong said ignoring the call. He slid his phone back into his pocket as he slid out of the booth.

“I have to go too. My brother texted me,” Sungyeol said.

“I have an appointment with my grandpa about business soon,” Hoya announced.

“My cousins are over for dinner,” Myungsoo said.

“I have to be home before 10 or my parents are going to take away my phone, my car and my credit cards,” Dongwoo said, “And, I have to go to the store to buy some personal stuff and its 6 now.”

You looked at Sunggyu.

“I have nothing planned,” he said.

“Hyung! I need someone to take me home NOW,” Sungjong said as he stopped his feet.

“I’ll take you Sungjong. Come on,” Myungsoo said as he stood up.

“Bye Noona! See you tomorrow maybe!” Sungjong called as dragged Myungsoo out.

“I have to leave too,” Sungyeol said, “See you sometime soon ~~~~~.”

 “I’m off too,” Dongwoo said as he followed Sungyeol.

“Sorry to have to leave like this, but I really have to go,” Hoya said.

“It's fine Hoya,” you said.

“I’ll be off now,” he said with a small wave.

You waved goodbye to them. As the all disappeared you let out a sigh.

“You feeling okay?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yeah. Just a little tired,” you replied with a smile.

“I can take you home if you want,” he offered.

“Can you? I mean- I’m not trying to be rude or anything oppa,” you said.

“It’s fine. Come on. I’ll take you home now,” he said as he slid out one side of the booth.

“Thank you oppa,” you said.

“It’s nothing,” Sunggyu replied with a smile. She called me oppa… twice. I’ve missed her calling me that.

-------------------------------------------------

The car came to stop in front of Woohyun’s house. Sunggyu got out and quickly made his way over to the other side of the car. He opened the door for you.

“Thank you oppa,” you said stepping out of the car.

“Hope you had fun today,” he said.

“I did. Thanks to you and the others,” you replied as you turned to look at him.

He smiled and you smiled back. It went silent; you looked away and bit your bottom lip.

“Well…I’ll be off now,” you said as you looked back at Sunggyu. His face was close to yours, you could feel your heart start to beat faster and your cheeks started to burn a little. You looked down when something hanging around his neck caught your eyes.

“Do you remember me yet?” he whispered.

You looked inspected the neck. Hanging from a silver chain was a bear charm. He lifted your chin so you eyes met his. He slowly leaned in and kissed you on the lips. Your eyes widen. It was sweet and full of feeling, just like yours with Woohyun.

Suddenly Sunggyu got pulled back and someone hit him. You snapped out of your daze to find Woohyun standing there, his face full of anger. Sunggyu stood back up and wiped his lip with the back of his hand.

“Go inside ~~~~~,” Woohyun said in a stern voice.

“Woohyun please,” you said.

“I said go inside,” Woohyun snapped as he gave you a death glare.

“Please don’t hurt him,” were the last words you said to Woohyun before you obeyed his orders and headed inside.

Woohyun watched you go inside before he turned back to Sunggyu. He grabbed Sunggyu by the collar of his jacket and pushed him up against his car.

“Stay away from her!” Woohyun yelled.

“I’ve tried,” Sunggyu said.

“Not hard enough!” Woohyun yelled as he punched Sunggyu in the face again making Sunggyu fall to the ground.

“Do you remember the girl I used to talk to you about when we were little?” Sunggyu asked as he stood up.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Woohyun asked.

“~~~~~ was that little girl,” Sunggyu replied as he looked at Woohyun.

“No. She can’t be,” Woohyun said.

“I know it’s her. She just doesn’t remember me, I know she will though. I ne-”

“I don’t care. Ju-Just stay away from her!” Woohyun yelled.

“I-I-I-I don’t know if I can,” Sunggyu said.

“She’s mine hyung. She’s mine and I won’t let her go. I’ll never let her go even if I had to die. I would never let her go as long as I can breath,” Woohyun said, “Remember that hyung. She’s mine.”

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu once more before heading inside.

Sunggyu touched his lip. I tried Woohyun. I really did, I-I-I just need her to remember me.

-------------------------------------------------

You were sitting on the bed hugging a pillow, when you heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” you called.

“It’s me. Open the door,” Woohyun said.

You went silent. You didn’t know how he was going to react, you were afraid. The first time you ever felt this kind of fear against Woohyun.

“Please ~~~~~,” he begged.

You walked up to the door and grabbed the door knob, but you didn’t turn it open nor did you unlock it.

“What do you want?” you asked your voice a little shaky.

“I’m sorry,” he replied, “I’m sorry for pushing you. I’m sorry for getting mad at you. I’m sorry for raising my voice at you. I’m sorry for everything.”

You didn’t know how to respond.

“Please ~~~~~. Just open the door,” he said. He missed holding you he missed the smell of your hair he missed everything about you.

You stood there motionless.

“Please,” he begged.

You reached for the light switch and turned the light off. You slowly made your way back to your bed. You sat down and watched as the figure under your door sit down.

I’m sorry Woohyun. I’m… I’m just confused right now. You thought as you remember what Sunggyu asked you.

Woohyun let out a sigh as he saw the light in your room turn off. He slid down the door his back gliding against it.

It’s because I don’t know how to love isn’t it? If I didn’t do what I did you wouldn’t be mad at me. Maybe this is why love is always denied. Maybe it is better if I let you go to someone better, someone that can give you what you need and not be possessive.


Hope you guys like it! Hope it wasn't bad. I didn't want to give you guys a short chapter so I added the bit with Infinite. ^^

Thank you for being a patient with my updates. *bows*

To those of you that are WooGyu shippers. I'm sorry! I'm going to have to break their bond. Don't hate me! I ship them too. Both me biases too. ><

As of now, I think this is possibly the best drama I've ever written though. Lol

And now for the gifs...

@jumpinCATZ : I hope these are okay! ^^ 

                          

And to finish this chapter off his 'signature' shake. ^^

 

Remember to comment and subscribe!

-Andie