Chapter 31

My Life As His Fiancée

You were escorted into your room by Myungsoo. You sat down on your bed and let out a sigh.

“Do you need anything?” Myungsoo asked.

“No. I’m fine. Thank you for asking though,” you replied with a weak smile.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded.

“Then I’ll be going now. If you need me just call or txt me. You have my number right?” Myungsoo asked taking out his phone.

“Yeah I do,” you said.

“Okay. I’ll call and check up on you later alright?”

“Okay.”

Myungsoo smiled at you before he walked towards the door.

“Myungsoo!” you called out.

“Hum?” he asked turning around.

“Can I talk to you?” you asked. You felt an urge that he could make you feel better, you just needed someone to talk your feelings to.

“Yeah,” he replied as he walked back to you and took a seat next you, “What’s up?”

“I-I don’t know what to do anymore,” you confessed as tears welled up in your eyes.

Myungsoo grabbed your hand and replied, “Remember what I told you. You have to make it a goal. Remember how I told you that you can’t give up on your goal even though it may seem impossible.”

“I do, b-but it hurts,” you sobbed.

Myungsoo pulled you into a hug.

You sobbed into his chest, “I love him. I want him to remember me, but it hurts Myungsoo. Him staring at me like I’m some sort of animal.”

“Shhhhh. It’s okay. Cry away your feelings. Let it all go,” Myungsoo whispered as he rubbed your back.

You cried your eyes out until you had no more. You then slowly pulled back and wiped your cheeks.

“Fell better?” Myungsoo asked.

“A little bit,” you replied.

“Stay strong alright. I know it hurts a lot right now, but I’m sure he’ll remember you quickly,” Myungsoo said as he patted your head.

You nodded.

Myungsoo smiled as he got up and said, “I have to go now. I hope you feel better soon.”

“Okay,” you said.

“Bye my friend,” he said before he walked towards the door.

“Myungsoo!” you called out again.

“Hum?”

“Thank you,” you said

“What are friends for?” he replied with a smile before stepping out.

You let out a sigh as you got up and decided to change.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo let out a sigh as he waited in line to a fast food restaurant. He thought back to earlier that day.

 

Myungsoo rounded a corner to find Woohyun and his doctor in the hall talking.

“Please I can’t do that,” the doctor said with furrowed eyebrows.

“I beg you,” Woohyun begged.

“I don’t know why you want to do that though,” the doctor replied.

“I-I need to,” Woohyun said as he eyes wandered to the ground.

“I-”

“Please!” Woohyun said.

“Fine,” the doctor said before walking off.

“Thank you!” Woohyun called before he quickly went back into his room.

 

Need to do what exactly?

Myungsoo’s phone suddenly rang causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

“Hello.”

“Hey Myungsoo. I need you to keep an eye on ~~~~~,” Sunggyu said through the phone.

“Okay. Is Woohyun okay?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yeah he’s fine.”

“Okay, is that all?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, well then bye Hyung,” Myungsoo said.

“Bye.”

Myungsoo stared at his phone.

“Sir your food is ready,” the lady from behind the counter called.

Myungsoo quickly went up and grabbed the food.

-------------------------------------------------
Myungsoo opened the door to your room and walked inside. He closed the door behind him and walked over to you. He found you sleeping on the armchair by the window. He quickly put down the food ,he had bought, on one of your nightstands before he walked over to you. He knelt down in front of you and waved a hand in front of your face.

She’s fully asleep.

Myungsoo carefully lifted you out of the armchair and carried you to your bed. He laid you down gently and pulled the blankets over you. He glanced at the clock. 8 pm. She must be tired then.

Myungsoo turned off your night lamp before he walked towards the door. Sleep well my friend. He thought before he walked out and closed the door behind him.


Hope you guys like it! Sorry it's short. >< Kind of having a writers block on what happens next. Dx

It seems like to me some of you guys are confused with Woohyun. He is pretending he doesn't remember you, so in sort he is lying. Why is he lying? You'll find out as the chapters come.

I need your guys' opinions:

 

Please vote one time. (I think you can only vote one time, but whatever. :P)

Gif time! :D I shall include Myungsoo. :) (Just because this chapter would end weird with just Woohyun since the chapter is mostly about you and Myungsoo, well to me anyway.)


 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie