Chapter 27

My Life As His Fiancée

You walked in with Woohyun.

“Hyung! Noona! Over here!” Sungjong called as he approached you guys.

“Hey,” Woohyun said.

“This way,” Sungjong said before turning around and heading towards the dinning room.

You both followed Sungjong as he led you to the dinning room. There were people here in there in formal clothing.

“They’re all in here,” Sungjong said as he opened the door to find the dinning room covered with blue and white decorations. The long dinning table was no longer there, but small tables instead. You examined the room to find Infinite sitting all the way at the other end of the room where there was a small stage. You, Woohyun and Sungjong made your way to the table.

“Hey. Thanks for coming,” Sunggyu said standing up.

“Yeah. No problem,” you said.

Woohyun looked away and avoided eye contact with Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite. Myungsoo cleared his throat.

“Anyways have a seat,” Sunggyu said as he slowly sat back down. You took a seat across from Sunggyu and Woohyun sat to your right.

“Is it just me or is there tension in the air?” Sungyeol whispered to Dongwoo.

“Yeah. I wonder why,” Dongwoo said as he voice trailed off, by the stares he was getting from Sunggyu.

-

-

You guys all soon heard someone speak into the microphone. Your guys' attention turned towards the stage.

“I want to thank you all for coming. As stated in the invitation today I will be passing my company to my one and only son Sunggyu. I have decided to retire…” Sunggyu’s father voice trailed off as he continued to say his speech.

-

-

When Sunggyu’s father speech was over everyone gave him a standing ovation. Sunggyu’s father walked over and said hello to everyone before leaving to greet more guest.

You and Infinite sat back down. No one said a word.

“Dinner will be served soon,” a waiter said to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu nodded his head and everyone else did the same.

-------------------------------------------------

After dinner was served everyone got up and started to chat. You excused yourself to the restroom.

Why does it have to be this way? You thought as you dried your hands. You let out a sigh as you walked out of the restroom. You then made your way back to the dinning room until you saw Sunggyu walk out. He walked down the hall out of the door to the patio.

This is your chance. You quickly but quietly followed Sunggyu.

-

You stepped outside and saw Sunggyu sitting on one of the chairs looking up at the stars.

You slowly walked towards him and cleared your throat. He turned to look at you. He looked down and stood up.

“Sunggyu. I need to talk to you,” you said calmly.

He didn’t say anything.

“Look. It’s not about what happened with you and Woohyun. It’s… it’s about us.”

He looked at you. You swore you could make out a tear.

“I… it’s hard to say this, but I remember you and… and our childhood together,” you said. Sunggyu looked to his side.

“I… I never chose to forget you, but… but you were gone for so long. I… I never thought I’ll see you again. I guess I did used to like you, but… but after you left. I… I waited for you to return. My mom said you would. I… I gave up. I guess after I gave up… I guess I did forget about you,” you confessed as a tear slid down your cheek. The moments you had with him as a little girl, the little crush you had on him, the thoughts of getting married to him replayed themselves in your mind.

“Don’t cry,” Sunggyu said in a calm and soothing voice as he walked closer to you.

“B-but its different now Sunggyu. I… I can’t love you,” you said.

Those words pierced Sunggyu’s heart, but he still slowly approached you. You looked down and locked your eyes onto your feet.

“I should have known I didn’t have a chance. But it’s my fault. Don’t cry,” he said as he cupped your face and wiped the tears that fell.

You looked up at him. Tears were in his eyes, but he held them back. Never once has he ever blamed you for something. It was always his fault even if you caused the trouble.

“Don’t cry,” he said softly.

You both heard something drop. You both turned to look. You’re eye’s widen as you saw who was standing there. Woohyun had dropped his cup. It felt like time was frozen for a few minutes before you saw Woohyun run inside.

“Woohyun! Wait!” you yelled as you ran after him.

Sunggyu shook his head as he finally processed everything. He then ran after you.

-

-

When you got inside he was gone.

“Hey! Have you seen Woohyun?!” you asked Infinite. They shook their heads. .

You ran out of the dinning room and headed to outside this time to the front of the house.

-

“Have you seen ~~~~~ and Woohyun?!” Sunggyu asked Infinite.

“~~~~~ went that way,” Myungsoo said pointing towards the exit.

“Thanks!” Sunggyu said before running off.

“I think there’s something going on,” Dongwoo said.

“We better go take a look,” Hoya said quickly.

Everyone nodded and quickly ran after Sunggyu.

-

-

-

Right when you got out side you saw Woohyun’s car pulling out.

“Woohyun! Wait! It’s not what you think!” You called.

 Woohyun ignored you. You ran after his car as is went down the drive way, but you stepped on a rock and fell. Tears rolled down your face as you saw Woohyun’s car disappear.

Sunggyu quickly ran towards you when he saw you on the ground.

“~~~~~!” he called.

“Leave me alone!” you yelled.

He froze.

“~~~~~,” he said.

“I don’t want to talk to you! Leave me alone!” you cried.

Infinite came rushing towards you. Sunggyu put his hand up.

“What’s wrong?” Dongwoo asked full of concern.

Sungjong slipped past Sunggyu and slowly walked towards you.

“Noona,” he said in a calm voice.

You covered your face with your hands. Sungjong bent down and pulled you into a hug.

It’s not what you think Woohyun.

-

-

-

-

Woohyun’s eyes got blurry as he stepped on the gas petal. I was stupid to believe you. I really thought you needed me. No. No it seems like you have Sunggyu. Yeah. He’ll love you better. He knows how to love. He’ll treat you better than I can. It seems like this is it Woohyun. No one actually will stay and love you.

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it! ^^ I'm sorry that it takes forever to update. This weekend I have so much to do unlike every other weekend, well I have more to do than every other weekend.

Also what did you think of the drama? Was it okay? There will be more a really big twist.

And your gif of Woohyun. :D

 

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie