Chapter 2

Dance With Love

*A/N* Sorry for making everyone wait. I have update this chapter for you and please subscribe and comment below. Sorry if this is a short chapter. I'm trying my best to write and updae more.

Here's a video that I made for Jay-Zy and for you guys to watch:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWxRGEamfCI

 

 

" Whahhh Minzy you were awesome!!!!" Bom jump around when Minzy walk back from the middle. " I didn't know that you were so good!!! How come you didn't tell me huh?"

 

Minzy chuckle "I'm not that great. I still have a lot to learn" Minzy said.

 

"Minzy, at least you're better than me right?" Bom ask

 

"We're the same don't worry about it ok?" Minzy said.

 

So they walk to where Taeyang and the rest sit at. Minzy sat next to Taeyang while Bom sit across from them.

 

"Hyung, how many time is Minzy gonna beat you?" Seungri joke around.

 

" And how many times do I have to beat you too?" Taeyang laugh.

 

"Enough of this guys" Minzy cut in.

 

"Let's drink!!!!" Jiyong said as they did a toast together.

 

" Hey Minzy" Top sit next to her.

 

"Yes oppa?" Minzy question.

 

" Who's that friend of yours?" He look straight at Bom.

 

"Oh that's one of my classmate. Her name is Park Bom" Minzy answer.

 

"Ahhh I see. Is she like mean?" Top ask.

 

"Ahhaha ofcourse not. Go talk to her if you like her" Minzy elbow him. "Go on"

"Please Welcome Jay Park!!!!!!" The DJ said as Jay walk into the middle and started to dance. Once Minzy heard the song that she was dancing to earlier she got up so quickly.

"What's wrong?" Taeyang look at her.

 

"I'm gonna go over there for a bit" Minzy say and walk off to where the dancing floor at. She squeeze into people and finally she got a spot in the front but sadly Jay was done dancing. " I was hoping to see the dance" Minzy curl her lips and walk back to where Taeyang and the rest of the guys at.

-Next Day-

(Hip-Hop class)

“ Everyone I want us all to win again this year. I heard that BB College has a dance team now. I’ve seen them before, trust me they’re good!!” Jay said.

 

“Yess we will do our best!!!!” everyone shout out.

 

“Ok lets get back to work!” Jay clap his hand and they begin to dance.
 

 

 

"Minzy I really think you should join the AOM dance team this year. You guys will be awesome!!!" Bom said to her.

"No I can't, my mother won't let me." Minzy relpied.

" So just do it without her knowing it!." Bom said

"No I'll get in trouble"

"Minzy you should be happy at what you like to do! You can't be listening to your parents all the time. Thats gonna ruin your future." bom said.

"Thanks Bom. I'll think about it. I'll be back, gotta go get some water."
 

Minzy walk to a nearby vending machine. As she was about to put her money in, Jay had did the same thing too! They saw each other and back away. Jay had stare at her for a while until Minzy interupts him.

"You can go ahead." Minzy smile.

"Oh no you came first." Jay replied.

" You seems more thirsty than me." She smile again.

"Its ok ladies first." Jay said.

 

So Minzy just nodded her head and put her money in. She got her water and wave bye to Jay and walk back to class. Jay stare at her until she vanish. After he got himself a water bottle he walk back to class.

"Wow Jay whats taking you so long? You only went to get a bottle of water." Wooyoung said.

"Jay fell into heaven again" Junsu

"Whatever Junsu" Jay laugh.

" See I'm right. Look at him smile." Junsu piont his finger at Jay.
 

 

-Afterschool-
 

"Minzy let's go see CL's dance battle in the gym" Bom pull her arm and start dragging her down the hall.

"Why?" Minzy asked.

"Because some girl challange her and no one haven't beat her yet so I want to know if she win or not." Bom said as they enter the gym. "Aww they're over there" They run to where the people were at. They made their way through the front.

"I don't know why I'm cheering fo CL." Bom said

" Maybe you want her to win?" Minzy said.

"Yeah but oh well. GO CL GO CL GO CL!!!" Bom scream.
 

After all CL won the dance battle.
 

"Anyone else?" CL question the whole crowd. "You stupid girls need to learn how to dance before coming to me. If you're going to waste my time then you're just embarassing yourslef." CL said it to the whole crowd." Yah!" CL was referring to the girl she just beat. "Go find yourself a trainer ok? And I'll be waiting for you." CL smirk.

"yah Bom, why is she so cocking?" Minzy questioned.

"Like i say to you earlier, she think shes the best dancer in the school." bom replied. "She always talking trash to everyone after she beat them in a dance battle."

"If everyone is too scare to challenge me, then just stay in your little closet and hide for the rest of your life." CL smirk and begin to walk away until someone stop her.

"I challenge you!!!!" Minzy step into the middle.

 

 That had made CL stop for a second and she finally turn around.


"Are you sure about this?" CL give her a question look. Minzy walk to her and came up tp her face.

"I am so sure about this!" Minzy smirk back at her.

"I'll go easy on you." CL said.

"And I'll make sure you lose." Minzy said.

"Alright! HIT THE MUSIC!" CL got pretty made and take off her jacket. As soon as the music start playing she begin to dance to Big Sean - Dance (A$$).

 

Everyone was cheering her after she's done. "You'll never gonna win" CL brush her shoulder pass Minzy.

"I'm gonna make sure you eat your own words!!" Minzy said back to her. "HIT IT!!!!"

The song came on and she begin dancing to Ludacris - My Chick Bad ft. Nicki Minaj. Minzy was killing CL so bad on the dance floor. Minzy put all of her best dance moves out there just to win over CL. After Minzy was done everyone was shouting for Minzy as the winner.

"So who's the winner?" CL asked the crowd.

"MINZY, MINZY,MINZY!!!!!" Everyone shout out her name because Bom was screaming from the top of her lung.

CL felt so embarrass after hearing everyone yelling out for Minzy's name, she just walk off angrily and bump into Jay in the hallway. She begin to cry.

"CL what happen? I was going to come watch your battle with SeoKu. Did you lose or something?" Jay look at her holding her shoulder.

"I won that battle." CL said as Jay begin to smile." But"
 

Jay look at her again with concern.
 

"But what?" Jay question.

"But a stupid girl challenge me and I lost. Jay I am so embarrass I dont even have the guts to face my friends or everyone." CL cried harder.

"CL its ok. In your lifetime you will have to lose. You cant win all the time, you have to accept who you are. Its just a little dance battle so no worries." Jay said.

"Thanks Jay" CL hugged him.

" By the way, who challenge you?" Jay asked.

"I dont really know but they call her Minzy!." CL said.

"Minzy??" Jay questioned.

" This is the first time I've seen her. She seems like she's new here." CL said.

"Oh" Jay just nodded his head.


-CLUB-
 

"Minzy, you beat CL just like that mann!!" Bom said.

" I'll never lose to a person like CL" Minzy said as Taeyang and the whole crew came over.

"Hey!" taeyang said

"Hi" Bom said happily.

"Hi oppa!" minzy replied.

"What happen? You two look happy." Taeyang sat next to Minzy.

"It's just that Minzy had a dance battle at out school with a girl called CL and she won." Bom said.

"really?" Taeyang look at her.

"hehe yeah." minzy smile.

"That's really good!

 

 

Jay and CL walk into the club and walk over to where their crew is hanging out at.
 

 

"Hey!!" Jay shook hands with Junho,Junsu,Wooyoung, and Chansung.

"You miss out on the battle between J-cole (lol sorry I couldnt think of any names so i have to pick a stupid name) and Zues. It was a bomb mann!" Changsung said.

"Darn it really?" Jay asked.

"Heck yeah!!!" Changsung said.

"Hi CL" Junsu walk over to her.

"Hey!" CL said
"I heard about the dance battle. DOn't worry about it ok? Its notthing to worry about so dont think too much." Junsu said.
" yeah I know." CL said.

"Jay thats the girl that CL lost to." Junho point at Minzy.

"Really? Her?" Jay look at Junho with a confuse look.

"yeah who else?" Junho question. " ANyways I saw the battle and CL was getting kill by so BADDD!!!"

Jay stay slience and just stare at Minzy for a long time.

"yah?" Junho push Jay.
"What?" Jay came back to his sense.
"We should recriute her to dance with us. If she do, im pretty sure we're going to win this year." Junho said.

"we'll see" jay said