Chapter 6

Dance With Love

Hi everyone I'm back with a new chapter. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it:)

 

Recap:

"Wow minzy you're gym is big" Dara said while turning around and saw a figure. " Jay?" Dara look closely "JAYBEOM YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara shout from the top of her lungs.

 

"JAY BEOM YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!" Dara run over to Jay who was still confuse. Dara hit Jay right in the stomach which makes him go awe. "You think that I will forgive you huh? Have some of this!!!" Dara punch him again. Dara is small but she is strong.

 

"Ashish!!!! Will you stop it already??" Jay yell at her.

 

"What is going on here?" Bom question Minzy.

 

"I have no idea" Minzy shook her head.

 

"Stop it? Are you crazy??? I have to take responsiblities after you ran away from home. I have to do everything twice as hard now. Good thing that father is ill now because mom decided to give me my freedom back." Dara said.

 

"Boh??? Father is ill???" Jay asked.

 

"Duh!!! How would you know when you don't even make a single call home?" Dara said. "Do you how much appa and umma miss you? It's been five years that you left home."

 

"Let's go talk outside. This isn't a good place to talk." Jay drag Dara by the back of her shirt and they went outside.

 

"Wow, so Dara is Jay's dong saeng?" Minzy asked herself. Throughout the whole time she's with Dara, she never mention anything about having a brother at all and who knew that Jay will be her oppa. I have to know the truth.

 

-

 

"oppa, father is diagnose with Leukemia. The doctor say that he only have two more months to live. I think that it's good if you go and visit father at the hospital." Dara said.

 

"How come you didn't call me?" Jay asked.

 

"How can I? I don't even know your contact number or where you live and go to school?" Dara said. "Even when you live in Seoul we can't find you at all. I went to every school to find you and this school is my last option. Good thing that Minzy took me here and found you."

 

"Wait how do you know Minzy?" Jay asked.

 

"She was my friend from Highschool remeber? You met her once at my birthday party but I've never told anyone that I have a brother.Because that was when you left the house and appa told me to never mention you to anyone. So that's why none of my friends know that I have a brother. Oppa, I beg you, come home umma and appa miss you." Dara said.

 

"We'll see. Do not tell me that you're entending here from now on?" Jay question her.

 

"Ofcourse I am. You can't force me out.." Said dara

 

-

 

"Jay how come you never told us that you have a sister?" Chansung asked.

 

"Does it really matter?" Jay asked while changing his clothes in the locker room.

 

"What matter is that she's pretty!!" Nikhun said.

 

"Hey you, don't try to hit on her, she's not easy and trust me she will run you over just like that" Jay snap his finger and slip a black beater on.

 

"who knows because I'm pretty handsome already." Nikhun said.

 

-

 

"Wow, no wonder you can't hangout with us because of him" Minzy, Bom, and Dara were sitting on the bench.

 

"yeah, its all because of him. Minzy unnie (Minzy is a year older than Dara in here) I'm sorry if he's being a to you. I'll beat him up for you." Dara said.

 

"No it's ok. I can handle it." Minzy said.

 

"I give you permission to beat him up." dara said as Minzy smile.

 

" So.....about your father, is he ok?" Minzy asked.

 

"He is, its just that he won't be living long with us. He have two more months to live." Dara said. " I know that my appa wanted to see Jay but he won't admit it. That's why I tried very hard to find him before dad leave us. I don't know if Jay will go visit him because appa and Jay have a very bad chemistry after Jay told him that he wanted to become a dancer. That's when everything start from there. My brother is very stubborn when it comes to my father. Hopefully you can help me confince him to go see my father."

 

"i don't think I should be the one confincing him to go. He won't listen to me." Minzy said.

 

"Who knows, he might go" Dara said." Alright I'll see you two later I'm heading to class." Dara got off the bench and wave the, goodbye and left.

 

"Wow what a sad story there." Bom said. " It's similar to yours also." Bom look at Minzy.

 

"You should get going too." Minzy said as she got off the bench and walk towards Junho.

 

-

 

" Two months from now is going to be the National Championship, we will have to win again this year and work hard. I will divide us into parnters and that will be your remaining parnter for our dance routine." Jay picked out the parnters for them and stop between Junho,Minzy and CL. " CL will be-" Before finishing Jay's line CL move next to Jay because she know that she will be Jay's parnter again. "Junho" Jay look at CL.

 

"Boh? oppa? Why-"

 

"No but, you're working with Junho this time." Jay turn to look at Minzy. " and you, you're with me because you need lots of practice." Jay walk in the middle of the circle. " Like always I'll be picking the parnters base on how you two work together and how well you dance. Is that clear?"

 

"YES!!" Everyone replied.

 

"I'll split everyone into two teams. My team and Junho's team. Me and Junho have been working on this routine for a while so we'll be dancing the same routine" Jay begin to pick the people that he'll work with. So in total they have ten ten on each side.

 

Jay's P.O.V

 

I can't believe that girl at Dara's birthday party was Minzy. I've been looking all over for her and can't believe that she's is just right there. The first time I saw her was at Epic Dance Club. Should I say I fell in love with her dancing?? Never in my life I've seen any girls that is good as her. But when I saw her again here at school by the vending machine, I was shock and suprise at the same time. She finally go here, thank goodness.

 

"Jay?" Wooyoung interupts me.

 

"Yes?" I asked.

 

"Are you ready?" Wooyoung asked.

 

"Ready for?" I don't even remeber what we're uppose to do.

 

"Practice dance?" He said

 

"Oh yeah" I replied. Am I losing my mind already?

 

After dance practice I asked Minzy to come outside with me.

 

"Yes?" She asked.

 

"We're going for a jog." I answered

 

"Jog? But why?"

 

"Because....." Because what Jay? " Becuase your too fat" good answer Jay and now she's going to through  big fit at me.

 

"ok" What????? ok???? Is this the first time I'm hearing this?

 

"boh? ok?" i asked

 

"yes why? i need to jog anyways. Why you don't want to anymore?" she look at me.

 

"ofcourse, lets jog-"

 

"oppa!!!!" CL interupts me. I just glare at her. "oppa where are you going?"

 

"Jogging" I replied.

 

"Can I go to?" She asked

 

"Sure" I said and begin to jog right there.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

" Do you know where my brother go?" Dara asked.

 

"Jay?" Nikhun question her.

 

"Yes" Dara replied.

 

"How about you go out to dinner with me?" He asked.

 

"Ew no thanks!" Dara made a digusting face.

 

"boh?" Nikhun face her.

 

"You're not my type so go away" Dara walk pass him but he grab onto Dara's arm. "Ouch let me gooo!!!"

 

"So are you saying that I'm too ugly for you?"

 

"Yesss so let go of me ugly" Dara try to force her tiny arm away from his grip but couldn't "ah you're hurting me.

 

"Nikhun let her go " Wooyoung came out of nowhere as they both look at her.

 

"Don't interupt wooyoung, go away" Nikhun replies.

 

"Oh yeah? I'm happy to hear that you will be kick out of the team." Wooyoung said.

 

"Don't use that on me" Nikhun said.

 

"then let her go" wooyoung said.

 

"You're lucky but the next time I see you, it will just be you and me." Nikhun let her go and left. Wooyoung walk over to her.

 

"Are you ok?" He asked

 

"Yes. Thankyou!!! Is that guy always like that?" Dara asked.

 

" Yes that's how he hit on girls. Don't worry about him." Said wooyoung.

 

"Oh, have you seen my brother anywhere?" Dara asked.

 

"I think he went jogging with a few members." Wooyoung replied.

 

"Oh really? Darn it, he knew that I will come after him and he purposly left huh? Well thankyou again. Im gonna go" dara left.

 

-

 

"Oppa wait for me" CL complain.

 

"I can't stop and you should know that very well. If you can't run anymore then stop and go back" Jay yell back.

 

"OPPA!!!" CL cried. "Ever since Minzy enter your life, I'm just useless now huh?" CL said to herself. "Minzy just watch, you'll get it." CL walk back to the school.

 

"your girlfriend is calling for you. You're not gonna go to her?" Minzy asked.

 

"For the fifth time she's not my gf." Jay replied.

 

"Whatever." Minzy said.

 

After 30min they stop and went back inside. Since Minzy is super sweaty she decided to take a shower.

 

"Go home today Minzy" CL took all of minzy's clothes and threw it in the trash.

 

Minzy came out of the shower and wrap her towel around her body. She walk oer to her locker and notice thst her clothes were gone.

 

"Huh? I swear it was here?" Minzy look everywhere for her clothes but couldn't find it.  She decided to peek into the gym if anyone is there but good thing everybody went home and it was pitch dark. She decided to walk to where the boy's bathroom is at to find clothe bcause usually boys are messy and they don't takke care of their clothes. Right when she was getting closer to the boy's bathroom all the lights open. She stop for a good five second and turn look who was it he was no other then Jay Park. He also saw her and was surprise to see her condition right now.

 

"Oh.....sorry" Jay turn around.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

 

A/N: Did you like it so far??Please comment because I love love reading them :)