Chapter 9

Dance With Love

Did you guys enjoy the last chapter? I know its short but I just wanted to write something about Dara :)

 

 

Jay's P.O.V

 

I finally got home after an hour because I went out to eat with Junho and Chansung. Atfer taking a nice warm shower I come out with a white towel wrap around my waist and walk to the living room and sat on the chair.

( this is the chair that he's sitting in:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/ohjinhwan/DANCE%20WITH%20LOVE/wing-chair-michael-malmborg.jpg)

(yes he is rich btw)

 

I put on the cd which is those relaxing song and close close my. While listening to the song I move my head with the flow until the music stop. It also made me stop. I turn to look at the stereo and to the kitchen. I walk to the stereo and put the song back on and walk back to the chair and close my eyes again. Once again the music went off.

 

"Ahsish!!!! Dara you better get out before I kill you" I shout and turn around and saw Dara coming out.

 

"Sorry oppa hehe" She walk over carelessly.

 

"What are you doing here late at night?" I asked.

 

"I'm kind of drunk so I want to stay here. I don't want mom to yell at me" Dara said.

 

"There's an extra room upstairs follow me. "

 

"Ok"

 

"Sleep tight" I smile and close the light. I decided to go back to my room to put on some clothes before sleeping. "Ashish!!!" I always forget the water. I can't sleep without water because I will always wake up in the middle of the night for water. So I have to walk all the way down to the kitchen to grab me a bottle. When I close the refrigerator I swear I saw something at the corner. I think it's just nothing so I walk back to my room and lay on my bed. I begin to read my action novel until I heard someone calling my name.

 

"Jay???" someone wisper. I look forward but there was no one. Ok Jay don't be scare it's just your mind playing with you. So I continue reading until my lights went off. "Who is there?" I finally asked but no answer.

 

"Jay.............." I heard someone wispering again. I tried to ignore it but I have to admit it was scaring. "Jayyyyyyy" The voice is coming closer and closer to be. So I close my eyes and keept shaking my head no.

 

"It's not real" I said.

 

"I ......dare.... you.... to..... open ......your...... eyes......ha ha ha" The voice sound like a girl. I am not going to open my eyes. I experience this before so I'm not scare.

 

"Go away, you're not real." I said but this time someone were stomping coming up the stairs. "Jay just go to sleep" I lay down but I feel like someone was laying next to me. To be honest I'm trying my best to be brave like a man but inside I feel like shouting out but if I do I'll lose some manly pionts. Argh!!!!! It must be Dara!!!! I walk to Dara room's but she was sleeping so peaceful. No it's not her. I close the door and turn around. Oh my gosh I did not see what I don't want to see. Down the hallway I saw a girl with long hair and a white dress. I quickly close my eyes.

 

"Open your eyes Jay"

 

"No you're not real" I said.

 

"Yes I am."

 

"No you're not'

 

"Then are you scare?"

 

"...........No so go away"

 

"Answer me are you scare Jay or am I not scary enough?"

 

"Ok ok ok you're scary so can you leave me now?" I asked. I can't believe I'm talking to a ghost.

 

"Really?"

 

"yes" It became quiet for a bit. So I open my eyes and the ghost was right infront of me. "oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I heard someone laughing and all the lights came on. I open my eyes and saw Dara, Junho, and chansung coming out a room holding their stomach and Minzy as the ghost? Huh I'm confused.

 

"How do you like that?" Minzy cross her arm against her chest.

 

"Boh??? Is this a prank? What are you talking about?" I asked.

 

"oppa you're dumb" Dara said. I was getting angry already. How can they made me lose a man point?

 

"It must be your idea huh?" I look at Minzy.

 

"I'm doing this just to get revenge. What you did earlier I didn't like it either. So don't play this joke on me" Minzy begin to walk away but I manage to catch her arm. "Let go of me."

 

"apologize now." I hold both of her arms now.

 

"Boh? Are you crazy?"

 

"Oppa let her go now" Dara yell out but I can careless now.

 

"Apologize!!!!" I shout.

 

"Never." She said as I smirk.

 

"Fine, BB will NOT join the Championship next month." I let her hand go." Be ready for that" I walk to my room.

 

A/N's note: Hehe sorry if it's not scary at all. I tried my best to make it scary but it wasn't at all. Comment below and I would lov to read them for sure. COntinue to read the nest Chapter.